Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

ENDSARS Unbiased Analysis: Only For The Intelligent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS Unbiased Analysis: Only For The Intelligent (287 Views)

Does Obi Stand A Chance? A Simple Unbiased Analysis / An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election / Rational Analysis Only - Has Nigeria Progressed In The Last 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDSARS Unbiased Analysis: Only For The Intelligent by PBarney(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2020
It is like making a protest to demand that I come to work,

I listened and then I came.

You saw me working at work as a sign that I am at work

Then, you still went to the street, to keep shouting that I come to work.

Hello, I am already at work! You have moved from been right to been unreason!

*That is what happened with ENDSARS*

*Govt ended the SARS for crying out loud and are meeting up with all the demands*

Like I was pointing out before, when we wanted govt to do something else like *endbadgovernance*

It was stupid of the youths to still keep riding on the wings of Endsars that no longer exist.

Because what the govt kept hearing is endsars and *not end bad governance*

This simple explanation, accounted for the unreasonable deaths,massacres and what have we.

I am not happy for the deaths, but I am afraid for the future of Nigeria if this is the best the youths of Nigeria can do in establishing a there point

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Unbiased Analysis: Only For The Intelligent by menix(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Concise!!!!

Told someone this on Wednesday. The youths failed woefully..

The movement #Endbadgovernance that would have bettered the future, we lost while still clamoring to end what has been disbanded...

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Unbiased Analysis: Only For The Intelligent by ahiboilandgas: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Two killers Sunday shodipe and David west have escaped according to report .....so who arrest them back since youth dont want police/stations and prisons........the do u have killed 19 women combine ....waiting for youths to answer ...end sars or end stupidity
Re: ENDSARS Unbiased Analysis: Only For The Intelligent by Rodwave: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Zombie miscreants are on the loose. No amount of senseless post can distract us. You guys have exhausted all your options already.

Everybody should stay home in the states where there's curfew. Obey the law and stop destroying public and private properties.
Re: ENDSARS Unbiased Analysis: Only For The Intelligent by CodeTemplar: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2020
PBarney:
It is like making a protest to demand that I come to work,

I listened and then I came.

You saw me working at work as a sign that I am at work

Then, you still went to the street, to keep shouting that I come to work.

Hello, I am already at work! You have moved from been right to been unreason!

*That is what happened with ENDSARS*

*Govt ended the SARS for crying out loud and are meeting up with all the demands*

Like I was pointing out before, when we wanted govt to do something else like *endbadgovernance*

It was stupid of the youths to still keep riding on the wings of Endsars that no longer exist.

Because what the govt kept hearing is endsars and *not end bad governance*

This simple explanation, accounted for the unreasonable deaths,massacres and what have we.

I am not happy for the deaths, but I am afraid for the future of Nigeria if this is the best the youths of Nigeria can do in establishing a there point
Your analogy reeks of stupidity. You should know the difference between when a step has been taken in 2017, 2018, 2019, and is being taken again in 2020.

(1) (Reply)

The Hash Tag Now Is #wherearethepalliativewharehouse / Our Police Reform Agenda Is A Game Changer To End Impunity – Osinbajo Tells Us D / #endsars: 1 Minute Silence And Prayer For The Victims Of The Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.