Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Warning: Deisit From The Tribe Blame Game - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning: Deisit From The Tribe Blame Game (222 Views)

Take Responsibility And Stop The Blame Game – PDP Group Tells Diri / Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game / From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Deisit From The Tribe Blame Game by Secrets11(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2020
It has come to my notice that esp here in nairaland, there are some tribal bigots that have been blaming certain tribes for the casualties and unfortunate vandalism going on in the country.

This is wrong. At protest grounds I met yoruba, ibo, hausa, delta, Benin, fulani etc youths who came together to speak up against the injustice we are facing in the country. United in one voice void of tribal origin but speaking up for the good of our beloved country.

But some internet miscreants here have been trying to instigate bias. Let me inform you that the violence you are trying to unleash will not spare you and your family from the comfort of your home where you sit and type these rubbish. If you dont stop you will be consumed by the flames you put out and you will not be spared when this violence takes a tribal turn.

And remember your people living in other region of the country too. If you dont value your life, atleast place a value on the lives of your brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers

We need to stand together as one and put an end to these corrupt government. These are the real enemies of the Nigerian youths . The hausa man/ woman are my friends. The yoruba man/woman are my friends. The ibo man/ woman are my friends.

NIGERIA will and must be great again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youths Won / Endsars: Young Parliamentarians Forum Lauds Osinbajo Interaction With Youths In / Senate President Lawan, Deputy, Others Extol Kalu's Wife As She Marks Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.