Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Escape Plan From Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Escape Plan From Nigeria. (395 Views)

President Buhari Accused Of Stealing ‘next Level’ Plan From Rex Institute. / DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria / Don’t Allow Fayose Escape From Nigeria, EFCC Urges Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escape Plan From Nigeria. by Primusinterpares(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Good morning Nairalander.
After the presidential speach of yesterday many people have been wishing to leave this country. This thread is to share your escape plan.
#JustForFun

My Plan.
My Location - Lagos.
Destination - France.
We converge at Mile 2 and take a vehicle going to Republic of Benin. From there we settle for a while and get the necessary documents and move to France.

Let's hear your escape plan.

cc
Lalastica
Re: Escape Plan From Nigeria. by Mgbadike80: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Primusinterpares:
Good morning Nairalander.
After the presidential speach of yesterday many people have been wishing to leave this country. This thread is to share your escape plan.
#JustForFun

My Plan.
My Location - Lagos.
Destination - France.
We converge at Mile 2 and take a vehicle going to Republic of Benin. From there we settle for a while and get the necessary documents and move to France.

Let's hear your escape plan.

cc
Lalastica

go to the travel section and learn better ways of leaving Nigeria, usually through foreign studies abroad. the number of youths leaving this country would shock you.

1 Like

Re: Escape Plan From Nigeria. by blackpanthar: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2020
only a fooooooooool will come here to be exposing plans.

mtchew
Re: Escape Plan From Nigeria. by Primusinterpares(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Mgbadike80:

go to the travel section and learn better ways of leaving Nigeria, usually through foreign studies abroad. the number of youths leaving this country would shock you.
seriously o.

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: Whoever Ordered Killings Crossed Red Line – CAN / Kaduna State Imposes 24 Hours Coffew On Kaduna South And Chikun Lga / Shocking As Nigeria Wailers Association Team Up With Their America Counterpart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.