Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos (2493 Views)

Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by AniOmaa: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2020
Ethnic tensions and clashes between the Hausas and Yorubas still ongoing in the Fagba axis have been reignited

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/breaking-fagba-iju-ishaga-boils-over-ethnic-clash/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwia1e73rcrsAhXHpZ4KHeq2DP8QyM8BCCwwAA&usg=AOvVaw3z7eGHaSzqfIRgUGhXWXc2&ampcf=1

BREAKING: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga boils over ethnic clash

ON OCTOBER 23, 20209:07 AMIN NEWS

Houses on fire
Residents calls for police interventionBy Olasunkanmi Akoni

There is an ongoing ethnic clash between Hausa and Yoruba community in Fagba, Iju-Ishaga, Ifako-Ijaiye Local Government Area with several houses torched.

Residents in panic. No presence of security personnel. A number of unconfirmed casualties.

ALSO READ: Between Soro soke and off the mic generation 

The stare Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, confirmed the incident with appeal to community leaders to intervene for calm. Police is under pressure and attacks he said.

“There is curfew in town everybody should remain in their houses. Police overstretched, its a collective struggle,” PPRO said.

Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by madridguy(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by globalresource: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by chatinent: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Awolowo should have been alive to witness this.

Yawns.

Human government has failed.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Just look at what Tinubu has brought upon his people all because of some imaginary 2023 Presidential ambitions.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Too bad... God will save Nigeria from the evil claws of the forces of darkness... I declare healing and peace on Nigeria, in Jesus' name!

God bless Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by 360degreess(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2020
This is what we were foreseeing about the so called "peaceful protest" but some people were attacking us. Well, some of them lost their lives while some lost their properties. So they must have learned the hard way..
Some "particular people" are happy now.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by Nwodosis(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Igbos are the problems of this country!

That will definitely be the conclusion.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2020
thunderfirebuha:
Good for them
Some fake Yorubas will come to blame Igbos.
You should go for a neurosurgery.
Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by Niceman12(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Since yesterday news have been cycling in north that northerners are been killed in south. I hope the clash should not escalate.
Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2020
thunderfirebuha:
Good for them

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one
sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by deboysben(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2020
What do i know
E no concern me.

Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by Pecuman: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2020
It's has come to my knowledge that the army and DSS and the BSO are trying hard to find a Scape goat to blame.
Thet are frantically looking for people to tagg they wanna turn the truth on its head.

These organizations have media rooms whose sole aim is to pollute the social media with satanic agenda and in the process sow discord and mistrust and division and state sponsored chaos.

In this case they have always used the igbos as their punch bag.

Immediately after the lekki tollgate shooting ,the state(federal) ordered their media dogs to commence social engineering tactics targeting the igbos .
I followed the trend on all platforms .I am a social engineer too.
I saw the way a single individual with 200 accounts on various social media platform ,bearing hausa fulani names and working for the state(federal) started posting unsubstantiated accusations ,blaming the igbos for the attack on the palace of the oba of Lagos.
Then that same individual, switched to a Yoruba name ,and started supporting the hausa fulani accounts who made the spurious accusations .

I watched as the fake news gained currency . Then others cane in too , same set trolls, e-rats and BOTs, but this time I greater numbers .
They invaded Naira land, tweeter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp groups ,telegram and the comment sections of YouTube videos.

They kept pushing fake news . This social engineering agenda is sponsored by the state (federal) And that makes this greatly silly and worrisome .

Again they threw up another fake news ,that nnamdi kanu ordered Yoruba properties be destroyed .BUT THE MAN CAME OUT SWIFTLY TO DEBUNK THEIR FLIMSY ACCUSATIONS. In social engineering, you have to immediately debunk fake news peddled against you else it gains momentum and looks like the truth to the gullible readers .

And then the troll and e-rats and BOTs who are individuals with multiple accounts across several socia media platforms , started to cook up another narrative.
They skillfully pointed out some Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and asked why they weren't destroyed !! I am a social engineer too.but when I saw this one, I was shocked at the lenght the state (federal) to stereotype a whole tribe just to cause division and sow discord.

They have forgotten that most of the shops they were burgled in surulere were Igbo owned . They have also forgotten that most of the well stocked shops inside ShopRite are also Igbo owned .

Just to let you know that as it this morning , over 4 ShopRite malls have been looted dry and also one spar mall have also been looted dry.

These troll , e-rats and BOTs working with multiple accounts and bearing hausa fulani names and don't forget they also switch to Yoruba names when the wanna sow discord in the south . But the maintain the northern names when they wanna praise buhari and the Nigerian military.
These trolls are the real enemy of Nigeria .

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ALSO PLAYED THE ETHNIC CARD IN HIS SPEECH. DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE IT?

HE WAS AFTER APPEASING THE DISGRACED OBA OF LAGOS , BUT HE FORGOT THE FRESHLY MURDERED 22 INNOCENT SOULS IN ZAMFARA, A MURDER THAT HAPPENED BARELY 10HRS BEFORE HIS RECORDED BROADCAST.
HE FORGOT TO MENTION THE #LEKKIMASSACRE.

WELL I just wanna advice you guys to thoroughly sieve through what you read online ,else you will have your sanity stolen by these government sponsored fake news purveyors.

#endsars
D.E.N

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by mightyhazel: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Where is legendhero and his dubious gang? This is a psychological warfare by igbo hypnotists on the yoruba nation.

These igbo people ,just like Cagliostro the 18th century french hypnotist and his team have succeeded in mass hypnotising yoruba youths into violence..

- Legendokpe 2020

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by SuperStriker: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by Hateandthunder: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2020
This might sound very unlikely but watch how IPOB and igbos will eventually get the blame when this one blows over, I predicted the same will happen on the night of the lekki shootings, and a day later, Yorubas did not disappoint.

9 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by Philistine(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by amakadlite(f): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2020
All these killings should stop! enough of the blood shed! In oyibo river state it's hausas and Igbos, now it's same hausas and yuroba. something is definitely wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by Redcrafton: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Philistine:
Just look at them,they have started rejoicing. They are always happy when there is conflict between Yorubas and hausas, look at them opening several threads on the issue just to mock and ridicule the Yorubas. No wonder some Yoruba idiots were pointing accusing fingers at them over the destruction of properties in lagos state. Just watch how Esans will join them in mocking Yorubas now.

Philistine! Why not grow some balls and blame the north for once?

You will not die, if you are man enough to do this.

You love picking on the easterners even when they are remotely involved.

Assuming this fight is between the Igbos and the Yorubas?

Hell would have let loose by now.

Try and put yourself together.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by mightyhazel: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2020
Philistine:
Just look at them,they have started rejoicing. They are always happy when there is conflict between Yorubas and hausas, look at them opening several threads on the issue just to mock and ridicule the Yorubas. No wonder some Yoruba idiots were pointing accusing fingers at them over the destruction of properties in lagos state. Just watch how Esans will join them in mocking Yorubas now.
If u leave your attacker and instead be looking around for somebody that u think may be mocking you in a fight,your attacker will just have a field day pummeling you to stupor..

invaluable advice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by thunderfirebubu: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2020
thunderfirebuha:
Good for them

guy change ur moniker before I send bubu cm meet you grin
Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by limeta(f): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2020
I did not dare to read it so they will not blame igbos
Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
We urge the HAUSASS not to spare any Ewedu eating slave

Kill them all
Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by olamidedivotee(f): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
thunderfirebuha:
Good for them
They're here
Crayfish republic of Facebook
Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
AniOmaa:
LegendHero
helinues

Your attentions needed here

They are NOT Yoruba
Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by TheGreatFinesse: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Slaves and their Masters are fighting

Let Igbo people stay clear
Re: Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Philistine:

Oga shut up
You Northerners are barbarians
Una never fight finish for North una dey come SW, ogun kee una

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria FG Weeps ; Says Western Nations Supporting IPOB To Destabilise Nigeria / The Presidency- Yemi Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi / PDP Postpones North-West Zonal Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.