Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

#endsars: The Covered Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: The Covered Truth (397 Views)

Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended / EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: The Covered Truth by Aninzevitus47: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2020
The protesters started with a good motive and idea but later turned to to a bloodshed. The #endsars protester present a five demands which the goverment agreed to actualized on octomber 18th but desipite this the protest continued without any reason with confused hagtags like #endnigeria #endbuhari etc.
Coming to the tollgate shooting in lekki: the protesters are to be blamed for disobeying the curfew orders. Although the security shooting is not good but the protesters are to blamed in all angle.
Q . Are these people still the peaceful protesters that the media potrays? Or hoodlums ?
Coming to the Aba shooting: the protesters were armed with charms and weapon eg gun dagger etc even when the securitymen tried to scare them away by firing in the air but this people resisted and chased the securitymen away by firing back at them.
Q . Are these people still the peaceful protesters that the media potrays? Or hoodlums ?
Coming to the burning and killing of our gallant policemen: those policemen killed have families that depends on them for their survivals. These are not sars so why are they killing them . These policemen fires at the protesters as an act of self defence. I bet you that those people burning the police stations are nothing than criminals who has been arrested severally for committing alot of vices in the society.
Q . Are these people still the peaceful protesters that the media potrays ? Or hoodlums ?
Coming to the burning and looting of government properties, banks, shops etc: the looting and burning of tv stations banks shops etc are done by those people who feeds from hand to mouth. They have no savings because they are been paid at the end of the day. Who are those to suffer these ? You and i who are going to waste transport fares just to withdraw money from the banks and those who will lose their job because of this .
Q . Are these people still the peaceful protesters that the media potrays ? Or hoodlum ?
LET US ALL SAY NO TO THIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES UNDER THE NAME OF #ENDSARS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
R.I.P TO OUR GALLANT POLICE OFFICERS WHO LOST THEIR LIVES IN THIS.
SAY NO TO HATE SPEECH AND VIOLENCE
GOD BLESS THE GOOD CITIZENS OF NIGERIAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: The Covered Truth by chatinent: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Yawns.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: The Covered Truth by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2020
I stopped reading this nonsense when you blamed protesters for defiling the curfew that was to start by 9PM and they started killing them at 7 PM. Stop saying nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: The Covered Truth by limeta(f): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Damn nigger you cant shoot at yr own
people
What are you protecting you sound like you a saint

1 Like

Re: #endsars: The Covered Truth by Pecuman: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2020
It's has come to my knowledge that the army and DSS and the BSO are trying hard to find a Scape goat to blame.
Thet are frantically looking for people to tagg they wanna turn the truth on its head.

These organizations have media rooms whose sole aim is to pollute the social media with satanic agenda and in the process sow discord and mistrust and division and state sponsored chaos.

In this case they have always used the igbos as their punch bag.

Immediately after the lekki tollgate shooting ,the state(federal) ordered their media dogs to commence social engineering tactics targeting the igbos .
I followed the trend on all platforms .I am a social engineer too.
I saw the way a single individual with 200 accounts on various social media platform ,bearing hausa fulani names and working for the state(federal) started posting unsubstantiated accusations ,blaming the igbos for the attack on the palace of the oba of Lagos.
Then that same individual, switched to a Yoruba name ,and started supporting the hausa fulani accounts who made the spurious accusations .

I watched as the fake news gained currency . Then others cane in too , same set trolls, e-rats and BOTs, but this time I greater numbers .
They invaded Naira land, tweeter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp groups ,telegram and the comment sections of YouTube videos.

They kept pushing fake news . This social engineering agenda is sponsored by the state (federal) And that makes this greatly silly and worrisome .

Again they threw up another fake news ,that nnamdi kanu ordered Yoruba properties be destroyed .BUT THE MAN CAME OUT SWIFTLY TO DEBUNK THEIR FLIMSY ACCUSATIONS. In social engineering, you have to immediately debunk fake news peddled against you else it gains momentum and looks like the truth to the gullible readers .

And then the troll and e-rats and BOTs who are individuals with multiple accounts across several socia media platforms , started to cook up another narrative.
They skillfully pointed out some Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and asked why they weren't destroyed !! I am a social engineer too.but when I saw this one, I was shocked at the lenght the state (federal) to stereotype a whole tribe just to cause division and sow discord.

They have forgotten that most of the shops they were burgled in surulere were Igbo owned . They have also forgotten that most of the well stocked shops inside ShopRite are also Igbo owned .

Just to let you know that as it this morning , over 4 ShopRite malls have been looted dry and also one spar mall have also been looted dry.

These troll , e-rats and BOTs working with multiple accounts and bearing hausa fulani names and don't forget they also switch to Yoruba names when the wanna sow discord in the south . But the maintain the northern names when they wanna praise buhari and the Nigerian military.
These trolls are the real enemy of Nigeria .

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ALSO PLAYED THE ETHNIC CARD IN HIS SPEECH. DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE IT?

HE WAS AFTER APPEASING THE DISGRACED OBA OF LAGOS , BUT HE FORGOT THE FRESHLY MURDERED 22 INNOCENT SOULS IN ZAMFARA, A MURDER THAT HAPPENED BARELY 10HRS BEFORE HIS RECORDED BROADCAST.
HE FORGOT TO MENTION THE #LEKKIMASSACRE.

WELL I just wanna advice you guys to thoroughly sieve through what you read online ,else you will have your sanity stolen by these government sponsored fake news purveyors.

#endsars
D.E.N

1 Like

Re: #endsars: The Covered Truth by Comedian2019: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2020
The gap in your write-up is where you blame the protesters. If I may ask, what is the punishment for defying curfew?
Is it summary killing by law enforcement agents?
We're not in the jungle you know.
Re: #endsars: The Covered Truth by kurupt1: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Pecuman:
It's has come to my knowledge that the army and DSS and the BSO are trying hard to find a Scape goat to blame.
Thet are frantically looking for people to tagg they wanna turn the truth on its head.

These organizations have media rooms whose sole aim is to pollute the social media with satanic agenda and in the process sow discord and mistrust and division and state sponsored chaos.

In this case they have always used the igbos as their punch bag.

Immediately after the lekki tollgate shooting ,the state(federal) ordered their media dogs to commence social engineering tactics targeting the igbos .
I followed the trend on all platforms .I am a social engineer too.
I saw the way a single individual with 200 accounts on various social media platform ,bearing hausa fulani names and working for the state(federal) started posting unsubstantiated accusations ,blaming the igbos for the attack on the palace of the oba of Lagos.
Then that same individual, switched to a Yoruba name ,and started supporting the hausa fulani accounts who made the spurious accusations .

I watched as the fake news gained currency . Then others cane in too , same set trolls, e-rats and BOTs, but this time I greater numbers .
They invaded Naira land, tweeter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp groups ,telegram and the comment sections of YouTube videos.

They kept pushing fake news . This social engineering agenda is sponsored by the state (federal) And that makes this greatly silly and worrisome .

Again they threw up another fake news ,that nnamdi kanu ordered Yoruba properties be destroyed .BUT THE MAN CAME OUT SWIFTLY TO DEBUNK THEIR FLIMSY ACCUSATIONS. In social engineering, you have to immediately debunk fake news peddled against you else it gains momentum and looks like the truth to the gullible readers .

And then the troll and e-rats and BOTs who are individuals with multiple accounts across several socia media platforms , started to cook up another narrative.
They skillfully pointed out some Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and asked why they weren't destroyed !! I am a social engineer too.but when I saw this one, I was shocked at the lenght the state (federal) to stereotype a whole tribe just to cause division and sow discord.

They have forgotten that most of the shops they were burgled in surulere were Igbo owned . They have also forgotten that most of the well stocked shops inside ShopRite are also Igbo owned .

Just to let you know that as it this morning , over 4 ShopRite malls have been looted dry and also one spar mall have also been looted dry.

These troll , e-rats and BOTs working with multiple accounts and bearing hausa fulani names and don't forget they also switch to Yoruba names when the wanna sow discord in the south . But the maintain the northern names when they wanna praise buhari and the Nigerian military.
These trolls are the real enemy of Nigeria .

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ALSO PLAYED THE ETHNIC CARD IN HIS SPEECH. DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE IT?

HE WAS AFTER APPEASING THE DISGRACED OBA OF LAGOS , BUT HE FORGOT THE FRESHLY MURDERED 22 INNOCENT SOULS IN ZAMFARA, A MURDER THAT HAPPENED BARELY 10HRS BEFORE HIS RECORDED BROADCAST.
HE FORGOT TO MENTION THE #LEKKIMASSACRE.

WELL I just wanna advice you guys to thoroughly sieve through what you read online ,else you will have your sanity stolen by these government sponsored fake news purveyors.

#endsars
D.E.N

Spot on!!!!
Re: #endsars: The Covered Truth by capitalzero: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Aninzevitus47:
The protesters started with a good motive and idea but later turned to to a bloodshed. The #endsars protester present a five demands which the goverment agreed to actualized on octomber 18th but desipite this the protest continued without any reason with confused hagtags like #endnigeria #endbuhari etc.
Coming to the tollgate shooting in lekki: the protesters are to be blamed for disobeying the curfew orders. Although the security shooting is not good but the protesters are to blamed in all angle.
Coming to the Aba shooting: the protesters were armed with charms and weapon eg gun dagger etc even when the securitymen tried to scare them away by firing in the air but this people resisted and chased the securitymen away by firing back at them.
Coming to the burning and killing of our gallant policemen: those policemen killed have families that depends on them for their survivals. These are not sars so why are they killing them . These policemen fires at the protesters as an act of self defence. I bet you that those people burning the police stations are nothing than criminals who has been arrested severally for committing alot of vices in the society.
Q . Are these people still the peaceful protesters that the media potrays ? Or hoodlums ?
Coming to the burning and looting of government properties, banks, shops etc: the looting and burning of tv stations banks shops etc are done by those people who feeds from hand to mouth. They have no savings because they are been paid at the end of the day. Who are those to suffer these ? You and i who are going to waste transport fares just to withdraw money from the banks and those who will lose their job because of this .
Q . Are these people still the peaceful protesters that the media potrays ? Or hoodlum ?
LET US ALL SAY NO TO THIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES UNDER THE NAME OF #ENDSARS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
R.I.P TO OUR GALLANT POLICE OFFICERS WHO LOST THEIR LIVES IN THIS.
SAY NO TO HATE SPEECH AND VIOLENCE
GOD BLESS THE GOOD CITIZENS OF NIGERIAN

A gunshot lead to world war 1. Some shootings in lekki lead to anarchy in most states.
Soldiers or guns don't bring peace but destruction.
World will not see peace if humans are still using guns or soldiers in stop protests.
Re: #endsars: The Covered Truth by Aninzevitus47: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
capitalzero:

A gunshot lead to world war 1. Some shootings in lekki lead to anarchy in most states.
Soldiers or guns don't bring peace but destruction.
World will not see peace if humans are still using guns or soldiers in stop protests.
You are right but the criminals hijacked the protest

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: Whoever Ordered Killings Crossed Red Line – CAN / Oyigbo Massacre: CUPP Drags Buhari To International Community Over Killings / Bank Documents Expose How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times On Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.