Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

#ENDSARS: What Youths Need To Do -seun Kuti (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #ENDSARS: What Youths Need To Do -seun Kuti (VIDEO) (240 Views)

"I'm Never Buying Expensive Clothes For My Kids Again" - Seun Kuti / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony / Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARS: What Youths Need To Do -seun Kuti (VIDEO) by Jah12: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2020
JUST IN: Seun Kuti goes LIVE on his instagram handle discussing the next step of the protest having listened to the Speech if President Mohammed Buhari

While government said there were no fatalities. Listen to Seun Kuti’s response from history.

He reveals the game plan of the government and what the youths needs to do.

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNojXL2xs4U

@LALASTICLALA
@SEUN
@MYND44

FP PLS
Re: #ENDSARS: What Youths Need To Do -seun Kuti (VIDEO) by thaoriginator: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2020

Nice one

We youth haffi mobilise politically and hafi wrestle power from dem bloodclaat blood sucking elites dem.

We haffi arm we sef to di teeth me say.

Dem batty man dem ah declare war pon di whole addi masses deh!

Mi nuh care how many people a go die

Guerrilla warfare me say

First of all, we need fi have one voice nationwide. We haffi unite.

Secondly we haffi form a strong political party. Dat ah way forward me say cool
Re: #ENDSARS: What Youths Need To Do -seun Kuti (VIDEO) by Fixednaija(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2020
"President Buhari live Broadcast was Photoshop" - Nigerian reacts!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

Watch Video Clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfwsIl3wExA
Re: #ENDSARS: What Youths Need To Do -seun Kuti (VIDEO) by Franzinni: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Seun God bless you

Let the youth finish these looters politically!!!

Nah minor

All we need is a strong party and one voice

We will take power from the old men with feeding bottle

(1) (Reply)

Video Of The Day #2 / Sauti Sol, Nicki Minaj & Chris Brown Featured In Davido Upcoming Album 'A Better / A Better Time Davido Album | Fem Live On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.