Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

System Shutdown - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / System Shutdown (742 Views)

How To Enable Hibernate Mode Feature On Windows 8/8.1 Shutdown Options / Plans To Shutdown Piratebay / Hp 630 ''thermal Shutdown'' Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

System Shutdown by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2011
Pls am having serious problem wit my system,when I run a game on it,it shuts down,plus it overheats a lot after jst a few minute.what cud be d problem n wot shud I do?
Re: System Shutdown by temmym3(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2011
What is your pc's make and model. Also do u hav enough RAM to run that specific game?
Re: System Shutdown by infomart: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2011
the reason your system goes off is really not because of the game you are running on the system but because your system is overheating.

This is as a result of the cooling fan either not working again or the cooling system is clogged with so much dust, making the processor to overheat and to shut down by itself.

We could help you fix the problem before it cos a major damage to your system like making the processor go bad.

To solve the problem cal me on 08023525720 or send me a mail on wizkidonline@gmail.com so you could come to my office for resolving the problem

stay cool.
Re: System Shutdown by iGuru1(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2011
Yes, its the problem of the system cooling fan.
Its once a problem of mine system, so try so see your engineer.

Cheers
http://www.technonigeria..com

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Favorite Browser? / Nigeria: Some Internet Users May Face Disruption June 8 / Bulksms Promo For #1.20k Per Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.