Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue (2954 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone / Fulani Eviction: Don’t Allow Anarchy In Your State – El-Rufai Warns Governors / Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by okpalaAnambra: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ojiofor:

How are you sure he is from Abia state?
We are not known to be that stupid.
You're right. I'm from Anambra even though my Anambra is cursed with erosion land
Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by BIGGESThead6: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Obiano is an igala man and can't walk freely where igbos in anambra are.. That makes the difference cool

Lies.
Ifeanyi Uba, Wili Obiano and other wealthy Igbo in Anambra are all IGALA.

Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by BIGGESThead6: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
God bless Senator Ifeanyi Uba, a TRUE IGALA MAN.

An IGALA man Ifeanyi Uba, was able to calm those IGBO'S. grin

Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by Bkayyy: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Si ebea pụọ ọsọ ọsọ.. Obiano Gọvanọ Anambra Steeti bụ nwoke igala.. Onye ọbụla ma maka nke a
Google translator. Real Igbo doesn't sound like that (nobody can write in Igbo izugbe without adding elements of his dialect to it unless he or she a translator plus the way we text in Igbo reflect the way we speak it in real life and your igbo can only be said by a computer, it has no depth or originality)
Its a language I live with.
The statement "Obiano Gọvanọ steeti Anambra" didnt even match in Igbo izugbe. It would have been "Obiano bụ gọvanọ Anambra Steeti" or "gọvanọ steeti Anambra bụ Obiano"
And texting "bụ nwoke igala" gave your translator out big time. I won't tell you how it did so you can continue exposing yourself
Your igbo sounds like something that just went from how English construct words to Igbo which is a proof of a translator

1 Like

Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by ABlAstate: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
What's our dustbin governor doing sef? Aba is very hot with so.much destruction

Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by ABlAstate: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

You're right. I'm from Anambra even though my Anambra is cursed with erosion land
[/s]

Abia state is a cursed backward shithole ravaged with poverty illiterates bad roads and filth. Anambra is America compare to Abia state. Fact

See Abia state

Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ojiofor:

How are you sure he is from Abia state? We are not known to be that stupid.

Lol
You need ask that question again to is 100% correct.
Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by Bkayyy: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sorry Biggesthead6 and ABIAstate
Ndigbo can't fall for trivial things like this. Especially when Nigeria is about to go down.
We are currently packing our loads
Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by ABlAstate: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

Si ebea pụọ ọsọ ọsọ.. Obiano Gọvanọ Anambra Steeti bụ nwoke igala.. Onye ọbụla ma maka nke a
[/s]

Obiano is from Aguleri, the origin of igbo race, while our useless incompetent dustbin governor Okezie is an Ibibio man. Abia state is cursed cheesy

Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by BIGGESThead6: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bkayyy:
Sorry Biggesthead6 and ABIAstate
Ndigbo can't fall for trivial things like this. Especially when Nigeria is about to go down.
We are currently packing our loads

NIGERIA IS GOING NO WHERE. That's why the North kept mute during this protest. NNANDI KANU succeeded by using propaganda and lies to make Yoruba destroy Lagos. But the North is bigger and smarter.

We are watching from the side. As for Biafra, the North will never give them independence

Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by Bkayyy: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

NIGERIA IS GOING NO WHERE. That's why the North kept mute during this protest. NNANDI KANU succeeded by using propaganda and lies to make Yoruba destroy Lagos. But the North is bigger and smarter.

We are watching from the side. As for Biafra, the North will never give them independence
LOL, imagine Hausa slave and Fulani wannabe Arab thinking anybody is hoping for them to give them independence as if Nigeria herself is independent.
Oga na Britain get the final say about Nigeria, that is why most of the protests are done abroad.
Don't worry after attaining statehood we might consider freeing you Hausa's, both banza and bakwai from fulani so that your children might know that hausa call kings kabe before emir and also have a chance to see a fellow a hausa called king in his land
Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by Omoluabi16(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
This man has balls sha. It just shows he has been doing his bit for his people. I know an ikpeazu, T.Orji or okorocha can't come out like this.

1 Like

Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by Bkayyy: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Omoluabi16:
This man has balls sha. It just shows he has been doing his bit for his people. I know an ikpeazu, T.Orji or okorocha can't come out like this.
He is a son of the soil

Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by BIGGESThead6: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, imagine Hausa slave and Fulani wannabe Arab thinking anybody is hoping for them to give them independence as if Nigeria herself is independent.
Oga na Britain get the final say about Nigeria, that is why most of the protests are done abroad.
Don't worry after attaining statehood we might consider freeing you Hausa's, both banza and bakwai from fulani so that your children might know that hausa call kings kabe before emir and also have a chance to see a fellow a hausa called king in his land

The thing pain this man well well

The North has successfully ISLAMIZE over 60% of the people in the EAst. DO YOU KNOW WHY THERE WAS NO MUCH PROTEST IN THE EAST? it's because most of them have been ISLAMIZED by the North.. grin grin grin grin

North Amaka grin

Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:
It still didn't stop the youths from burning down two police stations.. Anambra is cursed tongue
[/s]

Polithiefcians and Policemen need to be taught very bitter lessons. They are the major oppressors of the common man. While the former use their position to oppress, the latter use guns to oppress. If revolution starts now, none of them will be spared to live. But they have now result to subtle begging. Shameless cowards.
Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by Ojiofor: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol

You need ask that question again to is 100% correct.

Both of you are in same class.No difference.
Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ojiofor:

Both of you are in same class.No difference.
He should be more interested in what happens in Abia state and let others be.
Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by Cantonese: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
It still didn't stop the youths from burning down two police stations.. Anambra is cursed tongue

Na you curse Anambra abi? Muntula like you.
Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by LordofNaija: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Unah go fear image laundering nah make I no talk before they put my head on stakes
Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by Bkayyy: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The thing pain this man well well

The North has successfully ISLAMIZE over 60% of the people in the EAst. DO YOU KNOW WHY THERE WAS NO MUCH PROTEST IN THE EAST? it's because most of them have been ISLAMIZED by the North.. grin grin grin grin

North Amaka grin

LOL, there is no official indigenous mosques in igboland.
The few operate like secret cult just like the onitsha central mosque built by the FG that have been totally burnt down twice.
And mosques are not more than 3 in a state down here, official ones in anambra was built by FG in onitsha and Awka and they serve as headquarter for Ndigbo to return whatever favor thrown at them in the North.
You should be worried about your own skin now that radio Biafra hausa has been launched in daura ( I am on your behalf because I know the power of information and what Nnamdi Kanu's speech is capable of).
Ignorant Hausa youths that have been oppressed will wisen up soon and nature will take cause.
Good morning
Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by BIGGESThead6: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, there is no official indigenous mosques in igboland.
The few operate like secret cult just like the onitsha central mosque built by the FG that have been totally burnt down twice.
And mosques are not more than 3 in a state down here, official ones in anambra was built by FG in onitsha and Awka and they serve as headquarter for Ndigbo to return whatever favor thrown at them in the North.
You should be worried about your own skin now that radio Biafra hausa has been launched in daura ( I am on your behalf because I know the power of information and what Nnamdi Kanu's speech is capable of).
Ignorant Hausa youths that have been oppressed will wisen up soon and nature will take cause.
Good morning

The North does not need to build mosques in the EAst before they ISLAMIZE them. IGBOS WILL USE THEIR OWN MONEY TO START ERECTING MOSQUES ALL OVER THE EAST SOON. cheesy grin grin cheesy

Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by AkuOlisa: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Madmohamed419:
:I hope T orji will come to address the youth grin

He will meet his ancestors that day.

1 Like

Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by Bkayyy: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The North does not need to build mosques in the EAst before they ISLAMIZE them. IGBOS WILL USE THEIR OWN MONEY TO START ERECTING MOSQUES ALL OVER THE EAST SOON. cheesy grin grin cheesy
I wish this can happen, so it can be easier to infiltrate you people from inside.
Then I can come to the north and pose as Muhammad mujahid, a fellow Muslim from Igboland. You won't know when it will hit you.
Please continue the islamization, we see ray of light in it
Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by BIGGESThead6: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bkayyy:

I wish this can happen, so it can be easier to infiltrate you people from inside.
Then I can come to the north and pose as Muhammad mujahid, a fellow Muslim from Igboland. You won't know when it will hit you.
Please continue the islamization, we see ray of light in it

You don't need to wish, it's happening already. Governor Willie Obiano is now called Willie Obiano a.k.a AlhajI Musa Bello, Governor Hope Uzodima is now AlhajI Ahmed Bala, Governor Umahi is presently known as AlhajI Kabiru Usman. Only the Governors of Enugu and Abia are yet to be ISLAMIZED by the North.

North Amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by Bkayyy: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

You don't need to wish, it's happening already. Governor Willie Obiano is now called Willie Obiano a.k.a AlhajI Musa Bello, Governor Hope Uzodima is now AlhajI Ahmed Bala, Governor Umahi is presently known as AlhajI Kabiru Usman. Only the Governors of Enugu and Abia are yet to be ISLAMIZED by the North.

North Amaka grin
You don't mean it. That means I'll be called Mahdi Salahuddin
Re: Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue by BIGGESThead6: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2020
Bkayyy:

You don't mean it. That means I'll be called Mahdi Salahuddin

No na. Your own name is special.
DANDOLO KAZAMI will be your name
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man who exposes IPOB online gets award from Hausa people PHOTOS / The 24 States That Will Make Peter Obi President Of Nigeria / You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.