Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,795 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You (7504 Views)

Thread For Guys Who Can Cook / Who Cook Better: Male Or Female / Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by busygirl(f): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2007
Dat's a PLUS! knowing i won't be d only one in d kitchen, i's all gud.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by colors(f): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2007
embarassed i'll feel embarassed if he carries on about it in public or cooks when his mum is around
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Fileki(f): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2007
You said ''better than me'', that means i'm not a bad cook anyway. so, i won't mind to be assisted, but i should have some things i could do better than him too. . . besides my boyfriend does not know how to cook at all [as if u asked me that one]
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Leilah(f): 12:58am On Oct 30, 2007
In all the com[plaining I do about him not cooking a thing I think I would honestly die of embarrassment if he could do a better job than me!!!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by sweetpie23: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2009
I would be so happy, I don't have to cook cool
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2009
I would be so happy.

But he caan't, not complaining cool
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by chiejik(f): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2009
it will be very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2009
No need to do anything, God don ansa the woman's prayer be that now, cos the man will cook and they will both eat and be happy
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by mz652: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2009
This is really funny. There is nothing like a man that'll cook! I bought my husband an apron that says "the bitch stopped cooking". It is pretty funny, and it works! It is sort of a given now, and I come home to dinner on the table almost every night! I got the apron at www.thebitchstoppedcooking.com if you need to give him a subtle hint, haha.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by oyinda3(f): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2009
buhahhehahhaha
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2009
mz652:

This is really funny. There is nothing like a man that'll cook! I bought my husband an apron that says "the naughty woman stopped cooking". It is pretty funny, and it works! It is sort of a given now, and I come home to dinner on the table almost every night! I got the apron at www.thebitchstoppedcooking.com if you need to give him a subtle hint, haha.

Your husband is not Nigerian.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by coolier(f): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2009
Ces't nes pas possible!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Secretz(f): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2009
I would be happy. . . . even though he can when it comes to certain dishes. . . tongue
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by yme1(f): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2010
i willl really love that
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Mannylex(m): 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2010
Won't like that to happen, i'm a very good cook, so if my girl friend isn't really such a good cook, i'll be tempted to do the cooking, most of the time cos i love to eat sumptuous meals everytime, i'm pretty sure it will have an effect on her, and she won't get to hear those sweet words like: this is the best meal i've ever had, u're the best book in the world, u've trapped me thru my stomach. For example, in my family, my sisters are good cooks, but am also a wonderful cook so sometimes when i wanna cook, she'll say I shouldn't, confessing that she doesn't want me to cook everytime, cos the more I cook, the better I become, and that she would not like her hubby to be too much of a cook, so he can really appreciate her efforts. If that's coming from my sister, then what would be going thru my girl friends mind, even though she doesn't voice it out.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Lolajoy(f): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2010
If my boyfriend can cook than i can , see i will not let that happen infact i will make sure i can cook more than him because that will actually make him feel on top of the.He will be like" smiley afterus i can cook more than you let me go and prepare something for myself" Jeez sad!!!!!!!1that will make me really jealous.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by africhika(f): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2010
my bf is a great cook. he does the nigerian dishes. i cook everything else.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by clemcykul(f): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2010
having a guy who can cook is both romantic and disastrous

cuss he will always intimidate u with his cooking that is if u have flaws wen it comes to cooking.
and also he might start comparing your culinary skills with his.

thoug not all men do that, but its fun having a man who knows whats up in the kitchen.

but u will make a very fatal mistake if u expect him to cook for u all the time.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by mi3(f): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2010
I will be SO happy ehn! Not because i don't know how to cook o, but cuz i think it's really erm, sexy when a guy knows how to cook, thers something, different about a guys cooking, plus they look amazing doing it! another thing is that cooking is an art, the more talents my man has, the better! Only one thing will need to be sorted out though, we go draw timetable for kitchen use! tongue
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2010
m.i:

I will be SO happy ehn! Not because i don't know how to cook o, but cuz i think it's really erm, sexy when a guy knows how to cook, thers something, different about a guys cooking, plus they look amazing doing it! another thing is that cooking is an art, the more talents my man has, the better! Only one thing will need to be sorted out though, we go draw timetable for kitchen use! tongue

Lol. Yep.
Nothing sexier than a man who can cook, and who enjoys doing it at the same time.  :]
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by ceasyc(f): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2010
@topic
then am blessed haha
seriously tho i'd b soooo glad
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2010
that's really kewl! *drops the apron and runs outta the kitchen!*
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by kieryn(f): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2010
I will be happy. I cant have a boyfriend/ husband that cant cook. Therefore I dont do all cooking. We can share duties and we can teach other how to cook.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by maedan(f): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2010
Yep, really kwel grin grin> at least once in a while, you can take a load off and let him do the sweating in the steam room grin.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by oyinda3(f): 5:59am On Apr 20, 2010
that would be nice.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 20, 2010
I pray so mehn. . . . but it seems like it'll never happen. I cook pass all these ppl sha cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Surprising Health Benefits You Can Get From Zobo (hibiscus Drink) / SuperYum Cakes & Bakes★★★★★ / How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.