Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign (2744 Views)

CBN Gets More Firepower To Defend Naira As Foreign Reserves Record First Gain / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by oneolajire(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
The first gain of #EndSARS campaign is: NO MORE HATE SPEECH.

A government that came into power through free speech denied Nigerians access to free speech. They monitored media houses and social media. But now, their backbone has been broken.

Free speech has returned to Nigeria over the last few days. No one has been accused or arrested for hate speech.

More gains coming

#EndBadGovernance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by Forumobserver12(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hate speech law was hurriedly made to prevent average Nigerian from expressing their views against the political elites, unknown to them that a day will come when the citizens will arise and demand for their rights...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by oneolajire(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Forumobserver12:
Hate speech law was hurriedly made to prevent average Nigerian from expressing their views against the political elites, unknown to them that a day will come when the citizens will arise and demand for their rights...

God bless you. They love to change game rules now that they are in power. Bunch of hypocrites and tyrants turning democracy to gerontocratic-cleptocracy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by Naijabad: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Another foreseeable gain is that after all these hullabaloo and skirmishes, the south and middle belt will be united more than ever. Thereafter, we will decide the fate of this lopsided country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
are you people serious?

is the coke and the gala given to you by feminist coalition affecting all of you.

What have you gain except spreading fake news
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by SLAP44: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
The immediate gain in the south is that no policeman is brave enough to mount an illegal road block anymore, the youths are waiting for them everywhere. grin

8 Likes

Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLAP44:
The immediate gain in the south is that no policeman is brave enough to mount an illegal road block anymore, the youths are waiting for them everywhere. grin

gang and cultists are now mounting blockroads and extorting citizens, what makes them different from the police, they are even looting all over the place, are they better than the police they hate

1 Like

Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by oneolajire(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
are you people serious?

is the coke and the gala given to you by feminist coalition affecting all of you.

What have you gain except spreading fake news

I pity you. You can't love Buhari more than Tinubu. Nigerian youth will deal with you and Buhari will mock you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
oneolajire:

I pity you. You can't love Buhari more than Tinubu. Nigerian youth will deal with you and Buhari will mock you

i am not surprised by their destruction
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by oneolajire(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

gang and cultists are now mounting blockroads and extorting citizens, what makes them different from the police, they are even looting all over the place, are they better than the police they hate

Are you serious? Is it not your same government that sponsored thugs to infiltrate the endsars campaign that had been peaceful for almost two weeks?

It is not this same government that used security agents to supervise the terror launched by the hoodlums?

A government has been on ground for five years, yet unable to develop youth, increasing poverty, illiteracy and unemployment culminating into having more hoodlums.

2 Likes

Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
oneolajire:

Are you serious? Is it not your same government that sponsored thugs to infiltrate the endsars campaign that had been peaceful for almost two weeks?

It is not this same government that used security agents to supervise the terror launched by the hoodlums?

A government has been on ground for five years, yet unable to develop youth, increasing poverty, illiteracy and unemployment culminating into having more hoodlums.

that means people should loot, kill and destroy.

stop blaming government for mishap at your protest, take responsibility

in this life, you have to take responsibility of your own success and failure, you can continue to blame others for your misfortune.
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by Rodwave: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

in this life, you have to take responsibility of your own success and failure, you can continue to blame others for your misfortune.

You are a disgrace to wherever you came from.

Government trained criminals are ransacking everywhere, you have the gut to defend your paymasters. Your zombiesm must be inbuilt

3 Likes

Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rodwave:

You are a disgrace to wherever you came from.

Government trained criminals are ransacking everywhere, you have the gut to defend your paymasters. Your zombiesm must be inbuilt

Take responsibility for what you and your keyboard warriors did, how you instigated violence online.
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by Rodwave: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Take responsibility for what you and your keyboard warriors did, how you instigated violence online.

Tell you paymaster to clear their hoodlums from our street. It is not a crime to demand for accountability.

Take your government trained touts and criminals out of street.

5 Likes

Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by oneolajire(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I pity you. You are defending Buhari, Tinubu the number 1 promoter of Buhari was publicly disgraced and mocked by Buhari. Your mockery is on the way if you don't repent

1 Like

Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rodwave:

Tell you paymaster to clear their hoodlums from our street. It is not a crime to demand for accountability.

Take your government trained touts and criminals out of street.

you are the "peaceful protesters" the hoodlums are part of your machinery, you can tell them to stop, ooh i forgot you cant control the monster you created.
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by SLAP44: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The worst gangs and cultists are wearing police uniforms.
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by We4all: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
oneolajire:

Government sponsored thugs and urged them to destroy Government properties and also loot businesses of individuals right? Stop making excuses for the youths cos most of them are useless. Even if they are dutifully engaged, they will still go back to their vomit.

Tell me, is the Government also responsible for the increase in rates of cultism and rape on our campuses and on our streets? Majority of those cultist are engaged, but they still do what they do cos "violence and destruction" is the trademark of the average Nigerian.

Instead of blaming the Government, why not channel your energy into reorientating the youths to have a complete change of mentality?
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by Rodwave: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

you are the "peaceful protesters" the hoodlums are part of your machinery, you can tell them to stop, ooh i forgot you cant control the monster you created.

Yes we are the peaceful protesters. Those hooligans sponsored by your paymaster belonged to you criminals. Go and take them off the streets. You hooligans want to use criminality to subdue us but we will never give up. You political charlatans must be chased out from stealing our common wealth. Thieves

1 Like

Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by oneolajire(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
We4all:

Government sponsored thugs and urged them to destroy Government properties and also loot businesses of individuals right? Stop making excuses for the youths cos most of them are useless. Even if they are dutifully engaged, they will still go back to their vomit.

Tell me, is the Government also responsible for the increase in rates of cultism and rape on our campuses and on our streets? Majority of those cultist are engaged, but they still do what they do cos "violence and destruction" is the trademark of the average Nigerian.

Instead of blaming the Government, why not channel your energy into reorientating the youths to have a complete change of mentality?

You are still living in fools paradise. After all that point that endsars protest was peaceful, you have refused to see that Buhari is a failure. Aldof Hitler did not go down alone, his supporters also went with him. Desist from following and defending Buhari as he wants to destroy Nigeria, so that you won't go down with him
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by We4all: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
oneolajire:

You are still living in fools paradise. After all that point that endsars protest was peaceful, you have refused to see that Buhari is a failure. Aldof Hitler did not go down alone, his supporters also went with him. Desist from following and defending Buhari as he wants to destroy Nigeria, so that you won't go down with him

The word "Peaceful" must have another meaning. A peaceful person retreats when the sun is hay and asks for a dialogue.

Nigerians are the ones destroying themselves. I am more concerned about the rapist, kidnappers and ritualist in my street than I am about the activities of Buhari and his cohorts. Cos even if you impose a Saint as president, these sets of people will still carry on with their nefarious acts.

I hope your next decision not to help that "woman" just because you're yet to sleep with her was caused by Buhari.
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by Proeast2: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Naijabad:
Another foreseeable gain is that after all these hullabaloo and skirmishes, the south and middle belt will be united more than ever. Thereafter, we will decide the fate of this lopsided country.

That is the most important gain we should be looking out for. A coalition of all ethnic groups that value lives and humanity against the savages.

Very soon, it will become risky for our politicians to allow themselves to be used as slaves by Northerners.

Check all over the social media and see people of each particular ethnic groups in the South calling out their people to know who the real enemy is. Now, that's unprecedented!

1 Like

Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by oneolajire(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Proeast2:

That is the most important gain we should be looking out for. A coalition of all ethnic groups that value lives and humanity against the savages.

Very soon, it will become risky for our politicians to allow themselves to be used as slaves by Northerners.

Check all over the social media and see people of each particular ethnic groups in the South calling out their people to know who the real enemy is. Now, that's unprecedented!

People that value human lives will struggle for freedom to live together
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by oneolajire(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
We4all:

The word "Peaceful" must have another meaning. A peaceful person retreats when the sun is hay and asks for a dialogue.

Nigerians are the ones destroying themselves. I am more concerned about the rapist, kidnappers and ritualist in my street than I am about the activities of Buhari and his cohorts. Cos even if you impose a Saint as president, these sets of people will still carry on with their nefarious acts.

I hope your next decision not to help that "woman" just because you're yet to sleep with her was caused by Buhari.

Is sleeping with people is it not better than sucking human blood as Buhari supporters are?
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by fineboynl(m): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

yes the youth has taking responsibility. your government want the youth to look hagard, poor and wearing rags. that why they sent Sars to go enter fresh looking Young boy, carry iPhone or driving cars. same way they did to the almajiri.

forgetting that the southern Nigeria is not illiterate almajiri.

this matter of endsars have been there since 2015 when buhari came in. he never did anything after several assurance from the presidency. which means he was never aware. this time around his assurance means nothing and that's why the people continued the protest despite the fact the Sars was dissolved.

1 Like

Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by oneolajire(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
fineboynl:
yes the youth has taking responsibility. your government want the youth to look hagard, poor and wearing rags. that why they sent Sars to go enter fresh looking Young boy, carry iPhone or driving cars. same way they did to the almajiri.

forgetting that the southern Nigeria is not illiterate almajiri.

this matter of endsars have been there since 2015 when buhari came in. he never did anything after several assurance from the presidency. which means he was never aware. this time around his assurance means nothing and that's why the people continued the protest despite the fact the Sars was dissolved.

Buhari is never aware of any happenings in Nigeria. That is why you hear him say 'I am shocked'
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rodwave:

Yes we are the peaceful protesters. Those hooligans sponsored by your paymaster belonged to you criminals. Go and take them off the streets. You hooligans want to use criminality to subdue us but we will never give up. You political charlatans must be chased out from stealing our common wealth. Thieves
u are very useless!

all ur previous posts u made inciting violence, of which i have read, u've gone to re-edit them cause I exposed u 4 d very wicked and evil minded wizard u are?

God will purnish u accordingly 4 all d lives lost as a result of ur contribution to inciting violence!

bura uwaiki! angry
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by Rodwave: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
MichaelSokoto:

u are very useless!

all ur previous posts u made inciting violence, of which i have read, u've gone to re-edit them cause I exposed u 4 d very wicked and evil minded wizard u are?

God will purnish u accordingly 4 all d lives lost as a result of ur contribution to inciting violence!

bura uwaiki! angry

Edit what? You think I'm as jobless as you nonentity? You must be a useless cow if you think I have time for slowpokes like you. You support the lifeless dullard because of you are a tribalistic nincompoop I don't give a fuckm anyway,. I am entitled to my opinion just like you are entitled to your stupidity. Now get behind you son of a devil.
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rodwave:

Edit what? You think I'm as jobless as you nonentity? You must be a useless cow if you think I have time for slowpokes like you. You support the lifeless dullard because of you are a tribalistic nincompoop I don't give a fuckm anyway,. I am entitled to my opinion just like you are entitled to your stupidity. Now get behind you son of a devil.
eediot!
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by Rodwave: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
MichaelSokoto:

eediot!
Ezi
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by bettyharry101: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
oneolajire:

He is northerner I am sure he will be awarded with a civil service job ..
Re: You Haven't Noticed This First Gain Of #endsars Campaign by bettyharry101: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
The ENDSARS brought back sanity a bit to Nairaland.The voice of reason kind of over shadowed the shallow thinking children that populated the whole thread with tribal insult and divisive comment ..During the peaceful protest , I could not believe that Nairaland could survive without all those negative comments.

Secondly , the names of sars official that are guilty of one human right violation to the other has increased from 4 personnel to 12. Now the panel of enquiry is starting on Monday next week (what a speedy actions due to the ENDSARS tenacity ) thank you to all those that participated in the peaceful protest, both under the hot sun & the rain-just to ensure that police brutality (SARS in particular )is put to an end for once and for all .And for their victims get justice and an avenue to tell their stories for all to see.

I thank the hero’s & heroins of this movement (including those that lost their lives in this struggle ) if not for you, the police reform would have still been gathering dust where the govt abandoned it. Despite the constant cry for the reform of the police and their various extra judicial killings and brutalities ,their cry fell on deft ears now they are force to reform the police system.
Lastly ..You guys have left a mark in the heart of the our yeye politicians, that when the youth have been push to the wall, they are capable of bouncing back to give them sleepless night .It also showed our Nigerian politician, that the docile youth they thought are incapable of organizing ourselves, were able to organize nation wide protest efficiently, in a peaceful protest. If only took a dark side when the govt decided to hire thugs to disrupt it .
They can now see why it is bad to invite street thugs to a peaceful protest .

For the first time, our leaders saw the demonic side of the youth, after the Lekki shoot out.& they hid in their enclave in fear of their lives .

Only those leaders that are loved by their people could brave up and stand before the angry youth .So many of them remained mute..We didn’t see them sending threat in their usual ways and their show of arrogance toward burning issues anymore.

The only governor I had sympathy for is gov sanwo-Olu..he is a good man that could not control the power that be ..They Almost ruined his reputation..He is a good and a calm governor . He should very careful with the powers in Abuja at present .

(1) (2) (Reply)

You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu / Watch The Moment Remi Tinubu Interrupted Smart Adeyemi's Speech: VIDEO / Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.