Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,163 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP (1951 Views)

Why David Hundeyin Was Arrested, Detained And Deported From Zimbabwe / Why Peter Obi Was Arrested, Detained And Deported From UK - BBC / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by nairalandankrah: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
oluwadabira111:
fvck off......
Lols..sorry oo

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by BIGGESThead6: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
During oyigbo massacre
Northerners tweeting their atrocities

Stop spreading lies with this fake twitter account. IGBO are exposed for what they did in Lagos. Yoruba should wise us.

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by oluwadabira111(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote) author=TheGreatFinesse post=95244194]

Your Lagos don turn to Somalia, deal with it[/quote]yes it has turn to somalia yet your brother from the east keep coming there to hawk gala in oshodi! nonsense and ingredient!
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by TheGreatFinesse: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
oluwadabira111:
yes it has turn to somalia yet your brother from the east keep coming there to hawk gala in oshodi! nonsense and ingredient!

And most of your people too on the eko bridge cheesy
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by Miracle2020: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Anytime you hear an igbo man called you brother and you are not an igbo person,then you should know you have been cheated.
After destroying Yoruba heritage they begin to call us our southern brothers.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by oluwadabira111(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

And most of your people too on the eko bridge cheesy
At least they are doing it in their land!
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
oluwadabira111:
which burn? South east will burn alone not nigeria
try it and watch the zoo burn into ashes

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by oluwadabira111(m): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Miracle2020:
Anytime you hear an igbo man called you brother and you are not an igbo person,then you should know you have been cheated.
After destroying Yoruba heritage they begin to call us our southern brothers.
no mind those bastard dem go hear am for street!!!
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by TheGreatFinesse: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
oluwadabira111:
At least they are doing it in their land!

We are organizing a pool party at oba of Lagos swimming pool now, hope you join us

Time is 8:00pm

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by Decline: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Na Dem ooo fellow Southern brothers please ignore this paid agents, they create threads and commenting on them to instigate tribal war and hate
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by Notasyouthink: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
omokab:
he is a human being while you are robot because you can't think to know that your lord cownu had destroyed more than what SARS had caused.
What has kanu destroyed??

Is kanu the cause of lekki massacre??

Is kanu the cause of police brutality??

Is kanu the cause of fulani banditry/killer herdsmen??

Is kanu the cause of boko haram and the sacking of villages??

Is kanu the cause of agatu and nimbo massacres including that of southern kaduna??

Is kanu the cause of high cost of living in nigga-area??

Maybe I just replied a robot because no reasonable human being will see what is happening in the country including the things I listed and still have the impetus to lay foolish and baseless accusations on a man like kanu.

Idiots everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by oluwadabira111(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

We are organizing a pool party at oba of Lagos swimming pool now, hope you join us

Time is 8:00pm
kk let see if you gonna leave there al......
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by oluwadabira111(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Notasyouthink:
What has kanu destroyed??

Is kanu the cause of lekki massacre??

Is kanu the cause of police brutality??

Is kanu the cause of fulani banditry/killer herdsmen??

Is kanu the cause of boko haram and the sacking of villages??

Is kanu the cause of agatu and nimbo massacres including that of southern kaduna??

Is kanu the cause of high cost of living in nigga-area??

Maybe I just replied a robot because no reasonable human being will see what is happening in the country including the things I listed and still have the impetus to lay foolish and baseless accusations on a man like kanu.

Idiots everywhere!
go to goggle download his audio clip and come back to delete the trash you wrote up there!!
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by BIGGESThead6: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Igbos in lagos should be send back in drove to their cursed erosion ravaged land

True

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by TheGreatFinesse: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
oluwadabira111:
kk let see if you gonna leave there al......

Lol cheesy

Come and faaji with us, ur oba have run away leaving his palace for us.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by oluwadabira111(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Lol cheesy

Come and faaji with us, ur oba have run away leaving his palace for us.
kk
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by Notasyouthink: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
oluwadabira111:
go to goggle download his audio clip and come back to delete the trash you wrote up there!!
OH shut up... You've not answered my questions. Tell us if kanu is the cause of the things I listed and you're referring me to google.
Do I need google to know the current state of nigga-area as a country??

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by oluwadabira111(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
The protest has completely been hijack by some element from the east to destroy our western heritage. that is lagos yoruba people use your head!!
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by oluwadabira111(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Notasyouthink:
OH shut up... You've not answered my questions. Tell us if kanu is the cause of the things I listed and you're referring me to google.
Do I need google to know the current state of nigga-area as a country??
go and listen to his audio clip!
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by Notasyouthink: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
oluwadabira111:
go and listen to his audio clip!
Answer my questions and you're beating about the bush. Maybe I've been wasting my precious time with a robot just maybe.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Peter obi and his investment are still there nobody is dragging him upon all the atrocity commited under his adminstration but dem no go allow us hear word on tinubu matter now they have taken it to another level by burning is investment! Igbo una go hear am!!!

Your brain has been used for sacrifice to Sango.

Go and hang yourself.

Igbos will remain in Lagos and there is nothing you can do about it.

Hausa are busy killing your people now in Lagos but you're here ranting like a squirrel.

Olorubruku sombori.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by oluwadabira111(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
thunderfirebuha:

Your brain has been used for sacrifice to Sango.

Go and hang yourself.

Igbos will remain in Lagos and there is nothing you can do about it.

Hausa are busy killing your people now in Lagos but you're here ranting like a squirrel.

Olorubruku sombori.
sango kill you there oloriburiku somebody!!
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by AkuOlisa: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
oluwadabira111:
Peter obi and his investment are still there nobody is dragging him upon all the atrocity commited under his adminstration but dem no go allow us hear word on tinubu matter now they have taken it to another level by burning is investment! Igbo una go hear am!!!

I guess na igbo man made you jobless since you graduated.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by ejanla077: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Igbos in lagos should be send back in drove to their cursed erosion ravaged land

What re u waiting for why don't u start the movement
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by Prosperchuks1344(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
oluwadabira111:
ignore what?can yoruba youth living in onitcha burn obi of onitcha palace?

all this ranting will never make tinubu to give you a job...
you will be jobless uwatuwa gi niile....
hehehehehe
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by Tab4kids(f): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
oluwadabira111:
I have evidence of ipob burning structures in lagos and they are part of useless yoruba tout that bastardize the palace of oba of lagos!

Have you called out your ‘useless yoruba tout’ to order?
If no, then all you’re doing is blab
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by oluwadabira222(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by oluwadabira111(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Warripikine:
That will be the END OF NIGERIA.
But @op do you even know where he is?? I personally will fund his deportation because I really want a renegotiation of this entity called Niger area
cool cool
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP by Gazzy88(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
oluwadabira111:
cool cool
The orangutan has being caged in the 'zoo' while his braindead followers are wailing on nairaland as if Seun is now the DSS director holding the keys to the orangutan's cage.

It's a new year abeg, cownu should enjoy his undone watery beans till buhari leaves office.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amotekun Is To Report To Police Before Going To Bush For Arrest Of Herdsmen / Don't Try your luck too far or We Will Expose you- APC to Father Mbaka / “bubble May Burst Soon” – Gani Adams To UN, US, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.