Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

"I Must Kill You' - Old Woman Threatens To Stab Lady With Broken Bottle (v - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Must Kill You' - Old Woman Threatens To Stab Lady With Broken Bottle (v (584 Views)

Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son / UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall / Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Must Kill You' - Old Woman Threatens To Stab Lady With Broken Bottle (v by EmmyBlogs(f): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
"I Must Kill You' - Old Woman Threatens To Stab Lady With Broken Bottle (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYP1hBV4VJk

An old woman in a trending video threatened to stab a lady with a broken bottle after a misunderstanding between them.

Apparently, the old woman had a misunderstanding with the lady and she threatened to kill her and won't run away.

As seen in the video, the old woman picked up two bottles and smashed it on the air as she threatens to kill the lady.

"I must kill you, if I kill person, I no dey run", she said as she continued to lament in her language presume to be that of the Benin, Edo Language.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/10/old-woman-threatens-to-stab-lady-with-broken-bottle-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I Want To See The Picture Of My Husband's Killer- Wife Of Slain Vendor / I Don't Seek Help, Anymore!!!!!!!!!!! / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit, JTF Team In Serious Gun Duel In Orlu, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.