Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Endsars Protest Is A Warning To What May Befall Nigeria If We Don't Restructure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars Protest Is A Warning To What May Befall Nigeria If We Don't Restructure (466 Views)

Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: 4 'avoidable Calamities' That May Befall Nigeria If (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars Protest Is A Warning To What May Befall Nigeria If We Don't Restructure by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Even though the government has been frolicking on the fact that the endsars protest does not affect the generality of the nation, a wise person will know it is a tip of the iceberg. We have to sit and talk about the turbulent unity imposed on us. Enough of insistence on fake unity and democracy. There is no unity, no peace and no democracy. The anger in Nigeria is second to none. We had better make hay while the sunshines. Buhari is really a godsend as he has brought in full dose parochial and ethnic politics, frittering away the thin breath of Nigeria's unity. If Nigeria doesn't break under Buhari, then it may take long to break. No leader has ever played with Nigeria's unity the way Buhari does. Let's watch and see how he begins and ends with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protest Is A Warning To What May Befall Nigeria If We Don't Restructure by IamPlato(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Can I tell you the truth?

The moment Nigerian youths return to their normal fun life then just forget it... It may take another "God knows" years before they rise again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars Protest Is A Warning To What May Befall Nigeria If We Don't Restructure by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
I doubt. Time shall tell.
Re: Endsars Protest Is A Warning To What May Befall Nigeria If We Don't Restructure by zickyclef: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:

The moment Nigerian youths return to their normal fun life then just forget it... It may take another "God knows" years before they rise again

bro Boyz now knows the power of crowds any small thing again dem go rise

2 Likes

Re: Endsars Protest Is A Warning To What May Befall Nigeria If We Don't Restructure by CodeTemplar: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
I think the covid and bad agric harvest helped catalyse it.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protest Is A Warning To What May Befall Nigeria If We Don't Restructure by Kingray10: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:

The price of food stuff, and high cost of living may also cause it.
When the common man can longer afford the price of things in the market, it will lead to something else. Bc they will express that rage and anger also.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protest Is A Warning To What May Befall Nigeria If We Don't Restructure by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
True. Crowd holds the real power.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protest Is A Warning To What May Befall Nigeria If We Don't Restructure by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
The message has been sent. Those living in delusion will wake up soon.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protest Is A Warning To What May Befall Nigeria If We Don't Restructure by SalamRushdie: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
I was never in support of state police or restructure but after coming across the super incompetent Buhari I must say I am in support of both ... What kind of leader arms urchins to attack his people
Re: Endsars Protest Is A Warning To What May Befall Nigeria If We Don't Restructure by ednut1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Will restructuring take pdp or apc politicians away
Re: Endsars Protest Is A Warning To What May Befall Nigeria If We Don't Restructure by blackpanda: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
This misguided "protest" has nothing to do with restructuring, but more about the average Nigerians greed and wickedness. We can all see the true nature of the protesters
Re: Endsars Protest Is A Warning To What May Befall Nigeria If We Don't Restructure by stonemasonn: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I think the covid and bad agric harvest helped catalyse it.
Finaly someone making sense.
Re: Endsars Protest Is A Warning To What May Befall Nigeria If We Don't Restructure by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Truth must prevail over falsehood in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

LCC Condemns The Shooting Of Unarmed Protesters At The Lekki Toll Plaza / Oyigbo Melodrama: IPOB Kingpins Without Names, Offence & Evidence Arrested / Gov. Diri Gets Bayelsa Assembly’s Approval To Borrow N17bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.