Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,278 members, 7,826,080 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

nil - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / nil (2319 Views)

Nil / Nil / NIL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

nil by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
nil

1 Like

Re: nil by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
x
Re: nil by Beblessedbaba: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please bring evidence and bring it to twitter for more effect.

Bing pictures tooo.so that they become popular in their churches, mosques and neighbourhood.

Also, their family will easily know they are fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: nil by MickzyDonald: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Op u forgot to add N.N.U, that's their boss when it comes to scamming, also G.R.A.M too ,they will just rip you off your wasted efforts, I don't believe any online job since I've been a victim of those fraudulent acts...Just run from them,to make money isn't easy ao don't expect any association to be dashing you for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: nil by MickzyDonald: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
iambabmoses:
This is the picture of the CEO, Mr Seyi Odeyemi Rex.
The guy resembles my dog's rag grin grin grin
Re: nil by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
x
Re: nil by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nil
Re: nil by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is a picture of what their logo looks like. Attached is also a picture of their briefing session to recruit ignorant marketers whose reputation they intend to tarnish.

Re: nil by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Their account details is
Bank Name: Access Bank
Account Number: 1382469041
Account name: Rex and more global

Please beware!
Re: nil by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
An Itex staff had denounced any form of association with the Rex and More team.

Re: nil by Villagemeat: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
You are tarnishing someone image. Hope you have money to spent in court.

You will be fish out. Imagine posting someone picture and writing rubbish.

Just get ready,your location will be track

1 Like

Re: nil by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Villagemeat:
You are tarnishing someone image. Hope you have money to spent in court.

You will be fish out. Imagine posting someone picture and writing rubbish.

Just get ready,your location will be track

You are one of their staffs right?
Re: nil by egembac(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dear All,

Please desist from anybody trying to tarnish the image of Rex and More Global. This is a registered firm that is into marketing, promotions and POS aggregator to banks and agency banking vendors.
First of all, I am Chris by name and head of support, am incharge of providing support to all agents that have received POS from banks and vendors through us.
We had challenges deploying POS to registered agents some months back due to delay in delivery with a bank we partnered with. But with time, the SLA was resigned and we got over 125 POS from Polaris bank and all deployed.
As we speak, we have deployed and currently support over 350 to 400 POS terminals from different firms like polaris, zenith, wema, itex (payvice), and just closed deal with Global Accelex and we should be getting over 150 POS for registered agents on pending list.
We have SLA with all vendors and all registered agents have been contacted by our customer care team that Global Accelerex terminals will be delivered to them nextweek provided all factors are fine.
Further to the chat you attached, please see a lenghty one same chat attached with same staff. We are super agents/aggregator to itex (payvice) and we have gotten 125 POS from them and they are been used by our agents.
Also find attached a sample of our whatsapp support group chat for polaris (surepadi) and itex (payvice). That is one of the platform we provide support to agents that has received POS and representatives of the vendors are also in the group chat to provide further support.

1 Like

Re: nil by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
egembac:
Dear All,

Please desist from anybody trying to tarnish the image of Rex and More Global. This is a registered firm that is into marketing, promotions and POS aggregator to banks and agency banking vendors.
First of all, I am Chris by name and head of support, am incharge of providing support to all agents that have received POS from banks and vendors through us.
We had challenges deploying POS to registered agents some months back due to delay in delivery with a bank we partnered with. But with time, the SLA was resigned and we got over 125 POS from Polaris bank and all deployed.
As we speak, we have deployed and currently support over 350 to 400 POS terminals from different firms like polaris, zenith, wema, itex (payvice), and just closed deal with Global Accelex and we should be getting over 150 POS for registered agents on pending list.
We have SLA with all vendors and all registered agents have been contacted by our customer care team that Global Accelerex terminals will be delivered to them nextweek provided all factors are fine.
Further to the chat you attached, please see a lenghty one same chat attached with same staff. We are super agents/aggregator to itex (payvice) and we have gotten 125 POS from them and they are been used by our agents.
Also find attached a sample of our whatsapp support group chat for polaris (surepadi) and itex (payvice). That is one of the platform we provide support to agents that has received POS and representatives of the vendors are also in the group chat to provide further support.

I appreciate your response with regards this. However, I still have met people online who are yet to receive their POS since June. Why haven't they gotten theirs?Your Boss and other staffs have been turning down calls and snubbing chats. The Payvice staff has told me the least cost of the POS TERMINAL IS 65k and not 20,000. He says your organization is fraudulent. See proofs from their Facebook sales page.

1 Like

Re: nil by Villagemeat: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
iambabmoses:

You are one of their staffs right?
Why did you post their pics? Get ready to spend money
Re: nil by Beblessedbaba: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Is that the question he asked you ? I wish he brought it to twitter.

You will know how far..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: nil by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Villagemeat:
Why did you post their pics? Get ready to spend money

Okay. Whatever you say! That's your problem. Picture or no pictures, all I know is that people would see this warning before doing any business with you guys. You can't keep scamming every Nigerian. I'll be the last you'll dupe.

2 Likes

Re: nil by strangest(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
iambabmoses:

Okay. Whatever you say! That's your problem. Picture or no pictures, all I know is that people would see this warning before doing any business with you guys. You can't keep scamming every Nigerian. I'll be the last you'll dupe.

How much did they dupe from you? Do you have picture evidence?

1 Like

Re: nil by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 24, 2020
strangest:

How much did they dupe from you? Do you have picture evidence?

I worked for them as a marketer and my merchant was duped of 20k. The agreement the company had with us as marketers was that our merchants would get their POS in a week. Unfortunately, it is over three weeks already and they no longer respond to calls or chat. Currently, my merchant threatens to use the military on me.

I have these payment evidences and also printed the merchant registration form after filling it. Most of the people duped since June are not used to nairaland actually so I'll just get the evidences from them to save prospective victims.

I could have discerned it was fraud since the website they gave us www.rexandmorepos.com was just a godaddy parking page to the domain name.

The screenshot below is a conversation with one of their top staffs. He had been online frequently and snubbed me until I brought this case online.

Re: nil by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 24, 2020
See a review by another person on their Google My Business profile page. Please beware! On their Facebook page, they delete people's comment so you don't get to see their bad side.

Re: nil by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 24, 2020
Chat with one of the victims

Re: nil by strangest(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2020
egembac:
Dear All,

Oga go and settle your customers.... 350 pos and you can't locate and settle an annoyed customer

1 Like

Re: nil by egembac(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2020
Don't appreciate my response. You are just tarnishing your own image bro.
As I said, we still have pending agents on ground because the request are high and the vendors could not meet with the demands then. Now we have partnered with more vendors to get out pos for them and they have been dully been informed.
As regards the call, it is not the job of the the CEO to give updates on the status or progress of a request but the customer care team which I manage, he forwards and diverts most of the calls to me and my team, we pick them and return most of the calls to give updates and also explain challenges why POS is not ready, just that the calls received is excess and some might not be picked or returned due to work load.
Rex and More is not scammers, all registered agents will get their POS soon as we are getting good number by next week.

1 Like

Re: nil by egembac(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2020
Please read my responses Mr Man.
Don't you have work to do?
Re: nil by Coded2(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2020
I am a victim too in Ibadan having worked for them to get new clients and unboarded them they promised that in two weeks POS will be given to this clients but as I write to you it been 5 months already there are some street I can't go to because of been lynched by angry mob I urge everyone on nairaland to pls help us fight this cause so that we can win it

1 Like

Re: nil by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Coded2:
I am a victim too in Ibadan having worked for them to get new clients and unboarded them they promised that in two weeks POS will be given to this clients but as I write to you it been 5 months already there are some street I can't go to because of been lynched by angry mob I urge everyone on nairaland to pls help us fight this cause so that we can win it

Wow! Thanks for coming to contribute sir. The aim of this post is to prevent further frauds by this said Rex and More people.
Re: nil by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2020
egembac:
Don't appreciate my response. You are just tarnishing your own image bro.
As I said, we still have pending agents on ground because the request are high and the vendors could not meet with the demands then. Now we have partnered with more vendors to get out pos for them and they have been dully been informed.
As regards the call, it is not the job of the the CEO to give updates on the status or progress of a request but the customer care team which I manage, he forwards and diverts most of the calls to me and my team, we pick them and return most of the calls to give updates and also explain challenges why POS is not ready, just that the calls received is excess and some might not be picked or returned due to work load.
Rex and More is not scammers, all registered agents will get their POS soon as we are getting good naccess pumber by next week.

Mr Rex, I see your hand here! Well, no point in dialogue, it's useless. I have my evidences and a good number of your victims as witnesses so do whatever you believe can help you. If you like, go and rebrand, I'll get information and alert the public. You cannot be adding more to the problems of this country. Stop scamming Nigerians like you with a registered company.

1 Like

Re: nil by Villagemeat: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2020
iambabmoses:

Mr Rex, I see your hand here! Well, no point in dialogue, it's useless. I have my evidences and a good number of your victims as witnesses so do whatever you believe can help you. If you like, go and rebrand, I'll get information and alert the public. You cannot be adding more to the problems of this country. Stop scamming Nigerians like you with a registered company.
You are such a useless fellow. You must be a stupid person. Do you know how many months it takes banks to deliver POS?

I will advice you to delete this post now. Or get ready to spend money in court. That a company delay in delivering a services does not mean the company is fraudulent.

Rather,you should call the company out for delayed,rather than bringing someone reputation down.

You that have been working for them,have you not gotten your salary? Learn

1 Like

Re: nil by cpsowelle: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Villagemeat:
You are such a useless fellow. You must be a stupid person. Do you know how many months it takes banks to deliver POS?

I will advice you to delete this post now. Or get ready to spend money in court. That a company delay in delivering a services does not mean the company is fraudulent.

Rather,you should call the company out for delayed,rather than bringing someone reputation down.

This reply is very funny. I happen to follow this thread and have discovered that we don't love ourselves in this country. A company has been indicted for a gravious offence otherwise know as advance fee fraud. An employee of same company who can be under same shoe without being remorseful, no application of conscience and ignorant of crimes, laws being violated decided to apply threat of court injunctions. Drop it there Mr and approach this with an appeal immediately. Make sure those POS are delivered with a reached deadline. Please my poster, calm your nerves because apart from this issues, It takes a lot to build a company which has also succeeded in reducing unemployment. If you bring it down, then we are going backwards. This case is very simple and if not settled here will warrant me to personal take it up

1 Like

Re: nil by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Villagemeat:

Check my post again if you see anyone's picture in it. Someone else who was scammed as well did the upload, not me biko. And if you wan go court, carry go oga.

What agreement did you have with the marketers? You said one week and that agreement is breached already and there no was sign of remorse or communication from your team.
Re: nil by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
cpsowelle:

This reply is very funny. I happen to follow this thread and have discovered that we don't love ourselves in this country. A company has been indicted for a gravious offence otherwise know as advance fee fraud. An employee of same company who can be under same shoe without being remorseful, no application of conscience and ignorant of crimes, laws being violated decided to apply threat of court injunctions. Drop it there Mr and approach this with an appeal immediately. Make sure those POS are delivered with a reached deadline. Please my poster, calm your nerves because apart from this issues, It takes a lot to build a company which has also succeeded in reducing unemployment. If you bring it down, then we are going backwards. This case is very simple and if not settled here will warrant me to personal take it up

Thank you sir. I had approached the boss personally for a refund or the delivery of the terminal by Friday yesterday but he had snubbed me. I told him I had no interest in tarnishing his personal or business reputation, so he asked me to go ahead. I have nothing to gain from all of these but I had to put up this post to save others from falling into this trap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. / Latest Job Opennings! / Nestle Nigeria Plc Has Started Calling.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.