Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Carrington Heritage Foundation Uk Scholarship Screening Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Carrington Heritage Foundation Uk Scholarship Screening Test (2667 Views)

Please Is Aimsupportonline Uk Scholarship 4real? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Uk Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carrington Heritage Foundation Uk Scholarship Screening Test by adeoyeyemi(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2007
Check this out!!!

THE 2007/2008 CARRINGTON HERITAGE FOUNDATION UK SCHOLARSHIP

INVITATION FOR SCREENING TEST.

Further to our earlier announcements, candidates who have applied for this scholarship as per earlier advertisement are hereby invited for a screening Test.

DATE: Saturday, 7th July 2007

VENUES

LAGOS: Immaculate Heart Secondary School, Maryland, inside St.Agnes Catholic Church Premises, Maryland, Lagos.

ABUJA: Regina Pacis Girls Secondary School, Garki II, Abuja.

PORT HARCOURT: Brainfield Secondary School, No.63 East/West road, Eliogbolo, Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt.

TIME: Examination starts 11am prompt. Candidates are advised to be at the venue at least 1 hour before the necessary accreditation.

Candidates who have applied should go to centers nearest to them. They are advised to bring with them:

a) Evidence of their application i.e. BankPHB teller and unique reference number.
b) Original or certified Copy of degree certificate or qualifying certificate.
c) One form of valid photo Identification (eg. Valid international Drivers license, Valid international Passport, Student ID or work ID)
d) Pen and Pencil

Signed : management
Re: Carrington Heritage Foundation Uk Scholarship Screening Test by deor03(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2007
this whole thing is a confirmed FRAUD. can we sue the bank PHB for colluding with a fraudulent organisation to defraud NIGERIANS
Re: Carrington Heritage Foundation Uk Scholarship Screening Test by Ofi: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2007
hi everyone, please can anyone give me a tangible information about the Carrtington Heritage Scholarship. i have visited their website and could not get info on how and when to apply for the scholarship.please respond ASAP
Re: Carrington Heritage Foundation Uk Scholarship Screening Test by bhnl: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2007
BEWARE OF THE CARRINGTON HETIRAGE FOUNDATION. THEY ARE VERY PARTIAL AND UNREAL.

MY FRIEND MADE IT TO THERE INTERVIEW IN ABUJA, AND GUESS WHAT THEY FAILED HIM ON PURPOSE. THAT WAS THEIR TRICK.

THEY JUST COLLECTED N6500 FROM NIGERIANS TO,

SO MY DEAR, BE CAREFUL OKAY.
Re: Carrington Heritage Foundation Uk Scholarship Screening Test by deor03(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2007
i advise all nigerians to beware of this scheme.

it is fraudulent. Experience they say is the best teacher. I spent about 60,000 on flight tickets for their exam& interview in lagos and abuja . This is apart from the 6,500 (owo mugu) that i paid to collect the form.

angry sad shocked
Re: Carrington Heritage Foundation Uk Scholarship Screening Test by duana: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2007
Hi everyone,

I stumbled into this forum while I was searching for more info on the Carrinton Heritage foundation. I am in the UK studying, when I came across their website and thought they may assist in completing my tuition fees.

I sent series of mails without any response so I decided to visit the address n their website which is about a little over an hour by train only for me to find that it was a post office!I still left aletter just n case, and still, no reponse.

I had already started to suspect that the whole website was just a fraud when I stumbled unto this forum n have been reading comments,

From my own experience, I have reason to believe that this people are do not mean what they say, that is, if they exist at all so please, be careful!
Re: Carrington Heritage Foundation Uk Scholarship Screening Test by Integrita: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
is thread should be revived and moved to front page fp cos they collected N6,500 from hundreds of thousands of young people in 2007 as application form fee for a scholarship in the UK through bank PhB now keystone bank. They called it the Carrington Heritage scholarship foundation, had an organised website, and even invited thousands for written tests in loyola jesuit school abuja. Some foreigners (whites) were even part of d invigilators. This has to be the biggest fraud ever. Has anyone heard from them since

(1) (Reply)

Baker Hughes Interview,please Help / Female Radio Presenter (job Experience ). / Clearing And Forwarding Company Jobs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.