Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Agree With Runtown - Anyone Making Memes About Running Away Is Dumb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Agree With Runtown - Anyone Making Memes About Running Away Is Dumb (414 Views)

Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. / Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer / For The First Time I Agree With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Agree With Runtown - Anyone Making Memes About Running Away Is Dumb by CorperShop(f): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Some of you may not agree with Runtown on this but he is right... Even if you want to leave, last night was the wrongest time to spread a joke out of it.

You think this whole shit is funny? Well it's not!

Just because you're alive and intact doesn't mean you should forget quickly that real people actually died untimely in this struggle.

Jimoh was not even protesting, but a stray bullet hit that kid right where he stood

It so sad to see lots of you litter your feeds with funny memes, turned the whole thing to a joke just because you feel Buhari didn't deliver the right speech.

Be sober and reflect please.

I repeatedly participated in the protest almost on a daily basis and In the last few days before the Lekki gunshots... I saw stuffs change from peaceful to panic mode so fast then peaceful again.

I got injured on my two knees in the process but suppose i had died on any of those days, this is how you people would have laughed off my sacrifice - do you know how painful that feels?

Well, i didn't die, we still dey... The dead will not die in vain.

While i appreciate our sense of humor and your quest for a greener pasture , I believe yesterday was the wrongest time to spread jokes of leaving.

Don't be selfish!
Some homes are mourning.
Some homes are in pain.
Some businesses have suffered.

My friends mum shop was looted too and that woman is currently in coma shock.. all her business, gone !

Observe sobriety out of respect to our struggles... For the records, this shit ain't over.

Respect people's loss and quietly run your exit package.

1 Like

Re: I Agree With Runtown - Anyone Making Memes About Running Away Is Dumb by Damikjay(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Seriously, wen I saw people spread this travel out of the country idea I was so pissed, dis should be another discussion for a good day not during this war.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Separate Nigeria For Peace / Nigeria Rejected British Offer To Rescue Seized Chibok Schoolgirls / Vacancy Of Power. oct 31st Last Day Of Ouattara In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.