Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. (3956 Views)

Join Us To Get 100$ Crypto Fore Free / Why Don’t Nigerians Keep Their Phones In Their Pockets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by GeniusJr06(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Phones contain dioxymethyl-1-ene on their hind panels which affects the semen in the body of men during locomotion. It is what sometimes make people wake and see semen on their bed or even trousers or underwear.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by Nehyooh(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thanks !

1 Like

Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by Bluish44(m): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Story
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is true o.
I was informed about this stuff sometime in 2018.
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by IgiveFreebies: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
This is true o.

That time you were a male and now that all your semen had leaked you became female...

You like the story?

24 Likes

Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
IgiveFreebies:

That time you were a male and now that all your semen had leaked you became female...

You like the story?

grin grin

I'm female biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by IgiveFreebies: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

grin grin

I'm female biko.

Prove it, prove that phones have not leaked your semen and now turned you female
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
IgiveFreebies:

Prove it, prove that phones have not leaked your semen and now turned you female

Ogah, there's nothing to prove..
Take or leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by GeniusJr06(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
This is true o. I was informed about this stuff sometime in 2018.
Whoever told you didn't lie, it's the truth.
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by GeniusJr06(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nehyooh:
Thanks !
You're welcome.
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by IgiveFreebies: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

Ogah, there's nothing to prove..
Take or leave.
Don't believe bullcrap next time... This is 21st century for chrissake
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by DaInferno(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
abiii... leave the phone at home undecided YOLO jare!
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by DarkJeddi(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tales By Moonlight..

Left to all these Conspiracy Theorists,don't even bother to use any phone since the Microwave signals from it would fry your brain..
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by officialfestus(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Orishi Orishi
Stop putting your phone on your fore pocket to avoid screen cracks while walking,typing from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by BrainArk(m): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2020
Thanks for the info.

Contact us for your CCTV, solar and inverter installation.
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by Emeka71(m): 12:25am On Oct 24, 2020
That's right.
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 24, 2020
This prove 5G contagion effeciency that resulted to the worldwide pandemic.. I'm watching closely on when 6G would be mounted, of which I'm quite aware its underway and most likely concluded.. Doubt no more when a new virus comes out with it..

-To understand the matter, human body is the engine and carrier of the radiological power and advancement.. "A mysterious link between a body/temple and Holy Spirit or demon."

Science is also scientifically spiritual, and God of light is the omniscience.. Go deeper in physical and spiritual knowledge..

1 Like

Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by marshalcarter: 3:12am On Oct 24, 2020
but what is locomotion?? grin
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:54am On Oct 24, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

grin grin
I'm female biko.
sounds lyk u lyk gulping dem, so u dnt wnt it to waste. my kinda girl
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by abumeinben(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2020
IgiveFreebies:

You like the story?

Bless you brada

Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by abumeinben(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
This is true o.

grin grin

Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by Lexusgs430: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
This is true o.

Do you also leak when you wear jeans trousers, placing phone in front pocket........ cheesy
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Do you also leak when you wear jeans trousers, placing phone in front pocket........ cheesy

I'm female oo
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:

sounds lyk u lyk gulping dem, so u dnt wnt it to waste.
my kinda girl

Gulp what? Eww
grin
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

Gulp what? Eww
grin
What's eww. It's actually healthy go gulp. It makes u fresh nd helps u gain weight. I can help u with sum if u wanna gulp. Comes with no price nd i'm serious
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
What's eww. It's actually healthy go gulp. It makes u fresh nd helps u gain weight. I can help u with sum if u wanna gulp. Comes with no price nd i'm serious

No, thank you.
grin grin

That's not the means I want to use to gain weight..
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

No, thank you. grin grin
That's not the means I want to use to gain weight..
Alryt den. so u actually was looking 2 gain weight ?
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by Kyase(m): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2020
GeniusJr06:
Phones contain dioxymethyl-1-ene on their hind panels which affects the semen in the body of men during locomotion. It is what sometimes make people wake and see semen on their bed or even trousers or underwear.
So this lie travel with us these passed decade grin

1 Like

Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by Lexusgs430: 8:33am On Oct 24, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

I'm female oo

I know..... Don't you wear jeans?..... tongue
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Alryt den.
so u actually was looking 2 gain weight ?

Just saying
Re: Men: Never Put Phones Into The Fore Pockets Of Your Trousers. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

Just saying
Alright.
i must say, u're one hell of a cool headed person. I was actually expecting u to flare up in rxn to my post

(1) (2) (Reply)

GPRS configuration for Imate Jam pocket pc / How To Get 200MB For N200 For One Month On Airtel / Ncc: Mobile Internet Users Increase Marginally To 100.9m In February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.