Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Media Starting To Go After Greenwood - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Media Starting To Go After Greenwood - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (192 Views)

I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar / "The Gold Medals Are Starting To Peel Off" Said Tokyo Olympians / I Cannot Leave Out Greenwood- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Media Starting To Go After Greenwood - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by WinningGoals10: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says the English media are starting to "go after" Mason Greenwood.

The forward has missed United's last two games amid speculation he has repeatedly turned up late for training.

This follows on from beingĀ dropped from the England squad for his well-publicized indiscretion during the team's trip to Iceland in September.

"Mason made a mistake this summer with England and suddenly the whole English press go after him," said Solskjaer.

"I have to disappoint you [media], he is never late for training. He is never a problem when he is on the training ground. He is always on time. I have seen the stories and some ex-United players talking about him and they don't know what they are talking about.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/media-starting-to-go-after-greenwood-ole-gunnar-solskjaer/

(1) (Reply)

Latest Sports Headline News For Monday 26th October, 2020 / 8 Odds Available For Payment After Winning / Mbappe Set To Extend His Deal With PSG On A Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.