Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Price Of Land Surveying In IBEJU LEKKI Lagos And Documentation Of Survey Plan. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Price Of Land Surveying In IBEJU LEKKI Lagos And Documentation Of Survey Plan. (1069 Views)

Price Of Survey Plan (red Copy) Anywhere In Oyo State For Individual Title / The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan / How To Verify Red Copy Of Survey Plan In Lagos Was Lodged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Land Surveying In IBEJU LEKKI Lagos And Documentation Of Survey Plan. by OlaogunMichael(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
I hear the question of how much is Land survey a lot, I think the right question should be how much do you value and want to secure your land.

Land survey fee in Lagos is based on two things:

The story continues

Click the link to continue reading

https://sites.google.com/view/ome-land-mapping/cost-of-land-survey-in-lagos

Also

Contact Pupil Land Surveyor Olaogun Michael Ekundayo On 09025234582

For Land Documentation and Survey of your land

To check land if is fake or original before buying land or property.

To help you check land Survey if original or fake.

To check the land title before you buy land and to chart land before you buy.

To check if the land is free or not or it belongs to the government.
Re: Price Of Land Surveying In IBEJU LEKKI Lagos And Documentation Of Survey Plan. by OlaogunMichael(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
I just updated this post pls do well to read and be educated
Re: Price Of Land Surveying In IBEJU LEKKI Lagos And Documentation Of Survey Plan. by OlaogunMichael(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
ENJOY

(1) (Reply)

100 Plots With Other Uses Space For 6 Million Naira. At Odeda In Abeokuta / Decent Apartments For Letting In Ikeja, Ogba, Ojodu/ Punch Estate / Lands For Sale Now Lekki,I beju,Sangotedo!hot Sales Dont Miss It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.