Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Let's Start This Change With Our Representative - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let's Start This Change With Our Representative (197 Views)

Supporters Of The Eradication Of Brothels From Nigeria 2023 " Let Start Working" / Court Jail’s Airtel Customer Service Representative For Facilitating N2.2m Fraud / Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Start This Change With Our Representative by dogmax(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
I wish to implore all Nigerians with good intentions to take this fight home by starting it local.....we have Senators, House of Reps and Assembly members presenting us both in national level and State level.....they have not been able to help our situations in any way and we demand explanation right now.... I believe if we start it by focusing on them we may get it right.

1 Like

Re: Let's Start This Change With Our Representative by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
yes correct my guy, our leaders here are in trouble today

1 Like

Re: Let's Start This Change With Our Representative by hisgrace090: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
dogmax:
I wish to implore all Nigerians with good intentions to take this fight home by starting it local.....we have Senators, House of Reps and Assembly members presenting us both in national level and State level.....they have not been able to help our situations in any way and we demand explanation right now.... I believe if we start it by focusing on them we may get it right.

Good suggestion but if you do, theyll divide us with money and create more harvoc.
ie the endsars protest and the hired hoodlums saga.
as a people we're too selfish and greedy thats why once you start protesting someone will hire sone of you to protest against you.
what is covid 19 food items still doing in warehouses till date if not to be shared among our rich but greedy leaders?
Re: Let's Start This Change With Our Representative by Jancy606(f): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
This would have been the best option

(1) (Reply)

Britishparliament Claiming Former Head Of State YakubuGowon Left With Half Of CB / Hoodlums Detonate Explosives Near Gov Wike Father's Church / Stressing The Nigerian Army Beyond Limit -NAOSRE President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.