Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC (43850 Views)

Kebbi Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Football At Orientation Camp / Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by enchy: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by SunLight11(f): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Samsimple:
This kind girl na only 5 remain for nigeria
I be one of them sha
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

Na to save my own money use am travel out. Even if na morroco or Swaziland grin grin grin grin

grin, confirm Okonjua

Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by reflecteef: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
stanliwise:
There was no place I read she said she used her allawee for the project. Even if she did, is it not something to commend her for? Learn to identify people you should commend and people to rebuke. Putting them all in same basket is nothing but all black or all white dogmatic mentality.
Sir/ma, I never condemned her in anyway. I only quoted the Bible
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by Stanweezy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
I hope she won't come online to burn those certificate as one guy did after years without work
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by ahmedajadi(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
lalasticlala:
A female Corper, Juliet Ike Chiamaka, has narrated her experience serving in Kebbi State and also shared pictures of her accomplishments at her place of primary assignment (PPA).

Ms Ike wrote on Facebook:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2774450756142363&id=100007323974506
She really tried ooo. Yoruba ladies should learn from this damsel ooo. I am a Yoruba guy but I must say the truth that IBO ladies are more enterprising than Yoruba ladies. God bless you.
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by mechanics(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
That's nice, I hope she got the presidential awards for youth corps members.
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by vickydevoka(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Some people just get heart of giving. Better house wife material. This kind lady no go too dey disturb him guy for money tongue

May God replenish your pocket sister Chiamaka.
Igbo gal no disturb u for money. Only her bride price na disturbance
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by stanliwise(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
reflecteef:

Sir/ma, I never condemned her in anyway. I only quoted the Bible
I said commend and rebuke cheesy cheesy cheesy. Calm down ma/sir. Moreso what does such verse imply on the matter this young lady?
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by shugabasbn: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
I dey tok am n go tok am again.
Every Nigeria youth is a blessed and nice one but unfortunately our leaders turned us to malignant.

Even the worst of us has a good side
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by shugabasbn: 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
ahmedajadi:

She really tried ooo. Yoruba ladies should learn from this damsel ooo. I am a Yoruba guy but I must say the truth that IBO ladies are more enterprising than Yoruba ladies. God bless you.

#endSars
#Endtribalwars
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by ahmedajadi(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
shugabasbn:

#endSars
#Endtribalwars
Lol... I am not bringing any tribal war here neither am I a tribalist. But as a matter of fact, I must admit what is right.
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by clericuzzio(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
lalasticlala:
A female Corper, Juliet Ike Chiamaka, has narrated her experience serving in Kebbi State and also shared pictures of her accomplishments at her place of primary assignment (PPA).

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2774450756142363&id=100007323974506

She just wasted her money on that CDs b/stop she built. Bet me it will be erased by next batch passing out
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by Clementz0(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
ahmedajadi:

O to lo soro soke ju grin
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by Nopanties: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nice one but the roofing was extremely badly done. It's not sloppy and thus, it'll hoard water
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by molbic(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

Na to save my own money use am travel out. Even if na morroco or Swaziland grin grin grin grin

morroco is better than most African countries including your shithole Nigeria if don't know , as for swaziland they're no longer swaziland but Eswatini in case you didn't know
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by Kinggtblakhocc: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
The kind of girl i love to hump. Still kinging
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by chiefolododo(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Some people just get heart of giving. Better house wife material. This kind lady no go too dey disturb him guy for money tongue

May God replenish your pocket sister Chiamaka.
hmmm
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by ahmedajadi(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Clementz0:

O to lo soro soke ju grin
I'm trying to tell the Yoruba ladies so that they might change their ways. Most of them lack manners, can't cook, can't even take care of their houses. But in all these, I give IBO ladies 90% and Yoruba 40%.. That's my assessment. As for Hausa, I don't know much about them because they are not open.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by Clementz0(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
ahmedajadi:

I'm trying to tell the Yoruba ladies so that they might change their ways. Most of them lack manners, can't cook, can't even take care of their houses. But in all these, I give IBO ladies 90% and Yoruba 40%.. That's my assessment. As for Hausa, I don't know much about them because they are not open.
I concur I just pray to find the one for me a wise and virtues lady whether Yoruba or Igbo I no mind
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by vineyardfarms: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
lalasticlala:

In the name of Jesus Christ, You shall move from glory to glory, honor to honor, grace to grace, favor to favor, blessings to blessings and promotion to promise. AMEN
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by ahmedajadi(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Clementz0:
I concur I just pray to find the one for me a wise and virtues lady whether Yoruba or Igbo I no mind
Not only you. I am also yet to marry but may Almighty God lead us through

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by Richy4(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
I thought that was a crude bus stop.. I didn't know it was a kitchen until I saw the signboard
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
reflecteef:
There are some people who only do good when it can be seen. Their goal is to be recognized for their generosity. We need look no further than the monopolizers, Rockefeller and Carnegie, to see an illustration of this type of giving. Rockefeller and Carnegie were even in a competition for who could give the most—who could out philanthropize the other one. But their efforts were not merely about giving; it was about empire building. They were trying to create lasting legacies in their own names, so that they could live forever in the annuals of history. And it worked.

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven” (Matthew 6:1 ESV).
So what's your point?
That she's a hypocrite?
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by christabell18(f): 12:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Served in kebbi..birnin kebbi to be precise...but she dares not do it in the school I served...because it's all boys...before you know it,your generosity will be mistaken for prostitution...They will believe you're having an affair with those boys...that's how shallow their brains are.Reason why I only go for my ppa once a month...and that's when I wanna get my clearance form,that's it.Till the following month ni o.They will not see my break light...I will never forget Emir Haruna Rashid college.
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by yean1(m): 1:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Weldon sister
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by Longman8: 5:19am On Oct 24, 2020
TRUE SERVICE TO MANKIND, UR BLESSING IS WITH GOD.
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by Coolgent(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2020
anyimontana:
As if they won't kill u the min they have the opportunity..if u like build high-rise for there.u will remain an infidel
Typical reasoning of an illiterate southerner.
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by Ayubaossy(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2020
cheesy Weldon mah
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by Socialproject: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2020
One would start to ask where the federal to state to Local allocations go to ?

God bless you abundantly Juliet !
Re: Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC by generalud: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
That was exactly where i served- ADSS 1 Batallion, Dukku Barracks, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp / Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) / Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.