Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State (20098 Views)

Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses / Soludo Declares Curfew In 7 Anambra Local Government Areas / Insecurity: Obaseki Declares Curfew In Edo, As Army Begins Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by BusyBizzyBoss(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Villagemeat:
Worst Governor in the history of Cross River
Serious?? Thought he's doing fine there. He once wept on the camera, promising great things to CR pple
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by hardbody: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
semyman:
And the Yorubas played into the albino's hand

You are a dog.
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by Dansuqi: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rebekah029:
Ette inor ! pay us our money...

Which money
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by Dansuqi: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
yaki84:

Six.....
I thought it's only one o.
At etop abasi...
Our leaders r selfish, greedy and wicked.

They just raided another one at basin
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by Dansuqi: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Shalommy:
Chai., i'm missing alot. How i wish, i have a share of free food.

And am missing you too.your so hot.chai
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by Kathlyn(f): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
I can't even imagine how people are dying of hunger... While rice, beans, garri, corn are been stored for selfish purpose... God pass them i follow pack o,
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:
Because the people found a Warehouse full of Covid 19 palliative??
They also looted other places, like a big supermarket that belongs to the wife of former gov
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by massalati(m): 12:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Blackking98:

Yes bro
I got mine at state housing

Me i was afraid to go in oo, i was in barracks road and so many people lost their lives too bad.
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by Rasbel(m): 12:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Ilorin sef don follow join

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by eeetuk(m): 1:08am On Oct 24, 2020
CRS governor Ben Ayade declared state of emergence to stop destruction of property by protesters--Vanguard website

Giving the composition of these protesters, I think this action by the governor makes perfect sense.

These protesters are mainly from Southeast and that means trouble. They started 1967-70 senseless civil war in Nigeria—which led to the loss of over 1 million people. Everything is about them. The 1967 civil war happened because Ibos wanted to lead or no Nigeria.

The good thing that came out of that war, Ibos lost woefully.

Over the past few years, Ibos have begun to lay some claims to producing the presidency of Nigeria in 2023 or Nigeria will be burnt down. That tells me, the ongoing protests in Nigeria is Ibos strategy to divide Nigeria—which will lead to second civil war in Nigeria.

So, my advice to governor Ayade is set up a panel to investigate and identify those bringing protests to Cross Rivers State. This will guide the governor on putting right policy in place to immediately end these violent protests.

Don’t welcome these protesters as a strategy to end the violence. Knowing the selfishness of those producing the protests, destroying Cross Rivers State is their goal

Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by Oogway: 1:15am On Oct 24, 2020
hardbody:

Spar and coldstone in calabar? Where is that? Akpabuyo?

There’s Spar and cold stone is calabar, this is a public forum don’t embarrass yourself. Calabar has had Spar for years and cold stone was opened last year. No Dey embarrass yourself
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by PropertyBuying(f): 1:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Let's see how the Cross Riverians comply.
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 24, 2020
-
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by donem: 2:48am On Oct 24, 2020
semyman:
And the Yorubas played into the albino's hand
Now I believe the whole of Lekki tole gate massacre was just a bad script being acted upon.
that particular picture that person posted online which you attached, was that of fake/improper dressed soldiers arrested by military police, in their recently launched operation checkmate in Lagos state.
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by agos: 4:42am On Oct 24, 2020
people are hungry,omo any available opportunity loot,after all government have been stealing from ever us since
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by agos: 4:44am On Oct 24, 2020
agos:
people are hungry,omo any available opportunity loot,after all government have been stealing from us ever since
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by Kheeng1: 4:54am On Oct 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPPZu9WIR2Q
Lekki Scenario

Like, Subscribe
Its free

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by millionboi2: 5:07am On Oct 24, 2020
athaboi:
People are lifting their and this one is just placing he's
the ppl just discovered palliatives
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by AyindeJamiu: 6:21am On Oct 24, 2020
babdap:
Only shopping malls get looted during violence. The bookshops remain untorched
Looters don't read and
Readers don't loot.

This quote is written by Yusuf Jimoh Aweda. It is always good we acknowledge the author
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by derbykol(f): 6:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Oogway:

There’s Spar and cold stone is calabar, this is a public forum don’t embarrass yourself. Calabar has had Spar for years and cold stone was opened last year. No Dey embarrass yourself
Please I know
Where Spar is located.Where is Cold stone located in Calabar?No vex o
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by donem: 6:45am On Oct 24, 2020
derbykol:
Please I know Where Spar is located.Where is Cold stone located in Calabar?No vex o
its located at Ndidem usang Iso rd Formerly Marian Road.
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by mmsen: 6:47am On Oct 24, 2020
BusyBizzyBoss:

Serious?? Thought he's doing fine there. He once wept on the camera, promising great things to CR pple

Lol. That's all he knows how to do, play for the camera. The man is a disgrace.
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by mmsen: 6:48am On Oct 24, 2020
derbykol:
Please I know
Where Spar is located.Where is Cold stone located in Calabar?No vex o

Next to Stanbic on Marian.
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by derbykol(f): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2020
mmsen:

Next to Stanbic on Marian.
Thanks
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by derbykol(f): 6:52am On Oct 24, 2020
donem:

its located at Ndidem usang Iso rd Formerly Marian Road.
Thank you
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by donem: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2020
derbykol:
Thank you
Alright happy weekend, (stay safe).
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by hardbody: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2020
Oogway:

Embarrass myself over what? Pls stop sounding glum. I asked whether there is spa in calabar and if so where? Do i live in that backward town? Or do those names pay me to know they exist there? Pls if you dont have a thing to say just shut it. Embarrass myself my foot. Is knowledge of eateries in calabar a measure of wisdom. We know who is the fool imbok.
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by Sonoyom(m): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2020
Ayade we know the reason for the curfew, you were keeping covid 19 palliatives away from the people it was meant for.
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by Sonoyom(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2020
hardbody:

Embarrass myself over what? Pls stop sounding glum. I asked whether there is spa in calabar and if so where? Do i live in that backward town? Or do those names pay me to know they exist there? Pls if you dont have a thing to say just shut it. Embarrass myself my foot. Is knowledge of eateries in calabar a measure of wisdom. We know who is the fool imbok.
It's a backward town yes, but why comment on a story about a backward town?
Regardless of where you live, you are in a backward country.
Re: Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State by michaele251(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2020
you know there is time for everything.
Time for Peace Protest.
Time for Hoodlum & Protester.
Time for Army & Protester.
Time for Hoodlum destructure(burning of building).
Time for Hoodlum & warehouse.
Time for #curfew.
Next will be time for....

God Help Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents / LAGBUS Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos Yesterday / Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.