Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu (121272 Views)

Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) / Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Incandescent(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
ghostwritter:

Oloriburuku ni è...did you ever led a prorest for change?

Don't mind the idiot.. causing division

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by sagitariusbaby(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamWonderful:
IT IS BETTER TO CLARIFY SUCH BECAUSE BLOOD SUCKING BABY FACTORY PEOPLE ARE IN LAGOS SEEKING RETRIBUTION, THEY WANT TO TURN VIABLE LAGOS TO THEIR BACKWARD INVIABLE EROSION DESECRATED LAND OF POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE SOUTH.
I am from Edo state and I dare say that you are a fuul, you and your twisted lots should be ashamed that Igbos came to Lagos to destroy and desecrated your Oba palace, destroyed state assets and Tinubu assets.

Angry Yoruba youths got fed up with the way life has been, they way they are being governed, the level of poverty in the land and decided to vent their anger and here you are spewing trash. Shame on you

6 Likes

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by tnerro1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Plenty cheers to DJ Switch. Abeg na woman you be. Strong courageous thick black woman.

Real heroes. Not Falz the keyboard warrior

As for Falz, Davido and PSquare, Audio Warriors

Leading people to their untimely deaths for fame and clout

Senseless fullish thing. Even a woman Ayesha was well meaning enough to know when to tell her followers to retreat

Bloody hypocritical fullest back stabbing blood sacrificing clout chasing goat

May your conscience never be purged of the carnage stvpid goat

IF YOU TRULY CARE START PUTTING FUNDS TOGETHER TO LOCATE THE SURVIVORS OF YOUR BLOOD SACRIFICE TO HAVE THEN TREATED THAN SPEWING EMOTIONAL RANTS TO APPEAR WISE BEFORE THE NAIVE. NOT VETERANS LIKE A FEW OF US WHO CAN SEE CLEARLY THROUGH YOUR LOUSY ANTICS

HYPOCRITE. A GENERAL WHO LEADS HS FOLLOWERS INTO DANGER ONLY TO BACKTRACK SILENTLY AND HUSH AWAY. YOU'LL NEVER BE GREATER THAN THE TAG " HYPOCRITE" JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER. OMO ALE

TRUE GENERALS THAT START FRACS SHOULD BE DISCERNING ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN TO SAY " RETREAT " BLOODY CLOUT CHASING FRAUD

JOHN 10 VS 12 RULE APPLIES

The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it.

VS 13

The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

THE GOOD SHEPHERD CAUSE HE/SHE CARES FOR THE SHEEP WILL IN O WAY LEAVE THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO GET HURT... OR LEAVE THEM WITHOUT CALLING THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO RETREAT

EVEN IN THE MIDST OF SPORADIC GUNSHOTS WATCH HOW THIS LADY WAS COORDINATING ON GROUND

FALZ YOUR DESIRE FOR FAME AND POPULARITY WILL CONSUME YOU

Calm down before you bust a vein

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by RedPanthar: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
ghostwritter:

Oloriburuku ni è...did you ever led a prorest for change?

Oriya e to baje

I've been leading movements as far back as before 2000

Heaven punish you there
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Tinubu sold it I think sometimes 2019, even its sales advert was published on Nairaland with people mocking Tinubu for being broke

Asking price was $250 million

http://www.thecapital.ng/shocker-oriental-hotel-lagos-up-for-sale/

this one go pain enemies of Yoruba land and Yoruba leaders

They have not gotten a buyer, it is still in the market. The asking price of N80 billion is on the high side

3 Likes

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by RedPanthar: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
tnerro1:

Calm down before you bust a vein

Na you sabi. I Don talk my own
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Perfecttouchade: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ok..let's give u a well fabricated aluminium windows with quality to beautify your building. Check out our works and reach out to us. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Incandescent(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
SalamRushdie:

250 million dollars for that crap?

No body will buy it at that ridiculous amount when you can build something far better and classier with 70 million dollars

Yinmu.

You get #1m for your account wey you dey call oriental crap.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by One4me: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Story
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Plenty cheers to DJ Switch. Abeg na woman you be. Strong courageous thick black woman.

Real heroes. Not Falz the keyboard warrior

As for Falz, Davido and PSquare, Audio Warriors

Leading people to their untimely deaths for fame and clout

Senseless fullish thing. Even a woman Ayesha was well meaning enough to know when to tell her followers to retreat

Bloody hypocritical fullest back stabbing blood sacrificing clout chasing goat

May your conscience never be purged of the carnage stvpid goat

IF YOU TRULY CARE START PUTTING FUNDS TOGETHER TO LOCATE THE SURVIVORS OF YOUR BLOOD SACRIFICE TO HAVE THEN TREATED THAN SPEWING EMOTIONAL RANTS TO APPEAR WISE BEFORE THE NAIVE. NOT VETERANS LIKE A FEW OF US WHO CAN SEE CLEARLY THROUGH YOUR LOUSY ANTICS

HYPOCRITE. A GENERAL WHO LEADS HS FOLLOWERS INTO DANGER ONLY TO BACKTRACK SILENTLY AND HUSH AWAY. YOU'LL NEVER BE GREATER THAN THE TAG " HYPOCRITE" JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER. OMO ALE

TRUE GENERALS THAT START FRACS SHOULD BE DISCERNING ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN TO SAY " RETREAT " BLOODY CLOUT CHASING FRAUD

JOHN 10 VS 12 RULE APPLIES

The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it.

VS 13

The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

THE GOOD SHEPHERD CAUSE HE/SHE CARES FOR THE SHEEP WILL IN O WAY LEAVE THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO GET HURT... OR LEAVE THEM WITHOUT CALLING THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO RETREAT

EVEN IN THE MIDST OF SPORADIC GUNSHOTS WATCH HOW THIS LADY WAS COORDINATING ON GROUND

FALZ YOUR DESIRE FOR FAME AND POPULARITY WILL CONSUME YOU

Are you this stupid, writing this rubbish on every thread? Ogbeni, don't be unfortunate o!

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Hier(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
The hustle is real oooooo, boys dey para ooooooo
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by DragonFire433: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Awon werey

No more WEMPCO Company, it's now Tung Company
TUNG is the Chinese translation for Tinubu grin grin grin
They even put #EndSARS on the banner
Fear catch them, dey humble

Tinubu and his associates have stake in the hotel.
The fear of the angry and hungry masses is the beginning of wisdom to all these greedy politicians.

Their head nor correct

Tinubu Get stake there

Hand go touch dem soon

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by RedPanthar: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Are you this stupid, writing this rubbish on every thread? Ogbeni, don't be unfortunate o!

Amadioha strike the screen of your phone blind there. Woe betide your fada

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Focktot: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oriental brand is a Chinese brand
Same as Oriental foods in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by iLegendd(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hahahaha. The fear of hoodlum is the beginning of honesty/revelations.

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by TecM0: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

They have not gotten a buyer, it is still in the market. The asking price of N80 billion is on the high side

It's deal was closed in 2019 it's off all listing sites
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by ghostwritter(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Oriya e to baje

I've been leading movements as far back as before 2000

Heaven punish you there
So to what end?
Don't instigate war...enough of all this hate. If you are still out on the street protesting then you are on your own or a hoodlum.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by flokii: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
pozehnani:
This massive Hotel. Each time I passed through here to my ex's house those days, I marvel at the structure. As in.. its so massive and standard. Money was spent here.

Lagos has so many tall and fine structures especially on the Island together with her beauty and aquatic splendor.

The destrictive elememts moving like swans in their millions from their villages without development or progress to Lagos have nursed that envy for a very long time and they wish Lagos was theirs. Reason for the wanton and unwarranted destruction that took place recently.

We are fully alert and awake now.. No more loss.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by SalamRushdie: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Incandescent:

Yinmu.

You get #1m for your account wey you dey call oriental crap.

Oh you think say I be person wey owu dey beat like U? Think again , when I start to dash people 1m you never fit afford mobile phone so please seat one place and yes Oriental is crap , I have stayed there and you have not even stepped your foot there so I should know better
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by BruncleZuma: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Imagine even Chinese triad dey threaten Nigerians
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by One4me: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emmatech1996:
Seen...the fear of thuggery is the begining of wisdom

#EndSars : ABA youths arm themselves against Military personnels.

The Nigerian Youths in Aba with the experience of Police and Military skills said they won't protest anymore without defensive mechanisms against Police Brutality

Live video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWfBf3jp2pk

Just three Pieces of AK47?
That is suicide mehn, you need far more than that toconfront the military when they come shooting at you.
Better dont start what you cant finish. undecided
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by tholhusomhie: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
....and suddenly, BAT does not have anything in Lagos again. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by lymelyte(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Awon werey

No more WEMPCO Company, it's now Tung Company
TUNG is the Chinese translation for Tinubu grin grin grin
They even put #EndSARS on the banner
Fear catch them, dey humble

Tinubu and his associates have stake in the hotel.
The fear of the angry and hungry masses is the beginning of wisdom to all these greedy politicians.

I dey tell you.. Fear of the thugs and hoodlums is the truly beginning of wisdom for these politicians..
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
money121:
Endsars Protest: See This Banner In Front Of Oriental Hotel

LAGOS ORIENTAL HOTEL DOES NOT BELONG TO TINUBU IT BELONGS TO THE TUNG FAMILY 100%

Oriental Hotel have Clear una oooo

God No Go shame Us ooo cheesy grin

You no well. Does Tung family sound Nigerian to you?

Rage is not just against our bad politicians, even their foreign sponsors must feel the pressure.

Thats a prime land, right in front of water. Why is not that land given to Nigerian, why a foreigner?

Civic Center is owned by Nigerian and is right next to Oriental just few steps apart.

Where is the justice of giving our heritage to chinese. If chinese want land to build give him Ajegunle.

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Johzhier97(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

No. It was put up for sale earlier this year and possibly was sold.
Yea....Concur with U......I saw d advert nd went for d bidding as well.....But na Bouncers trow me comot after I prize am 1m dollars....dem think say I dey joke........Abeg my piple 1m dollars no be money? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by RedPanthar: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
ghostwritter:

So to what end?
Don't instigate war...enough of all this hate. If you are still out on the street protesting then you are on your own or a hoodlum.

Yes yes. Go fvck yourself stvpid
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by LegalOpinion: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tung family ko, Tungaga family ni?
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by RedPanthar: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Johzhier97:

Yea....Concur with U......I saw d advert nd went for d bidding as well.....But na Bouncers trow me comot after I prize am 1m dollars....dem think say I dey joke........Abeg my piple 1m dollars no be money? ? ?

Bro please. My belle o
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Sagay212: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
Disclaimer they should have done a long time ago..

Well deep down inside me, I know they are fronting for tinubu

Say only what you know 100% . There are loads of misinformation out there and a lot of nigerians still behave like illeterates and spread false information around. A lot of people will always say Tinubu owns most of the malls in Lagos, many don't even know the names of the malls but you hear them shouting shoprite mall up and down and arguing with so much confidence on false information. Na Tinubu get this one, na him get that one, until dem go destroy private businesses.

2 Likes

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by dasparrow: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
flokii:
The perpetrators of this crime on Lagos don't have sense.. in a bid to destroy Tinubu, they ended up destroying businesses in Lekki and other areas belonging to Yorubas who own Lagos and people from other ethnicities squatting in Lagos.

If you mofos think we Yorubas will reveal our 2023 political card to you then you're not wise. Keep seeing Tinubu in your dreams while plans are being made underG.

Ori to wa nile yi ma leyin.

Shut up! Stop trying to politicize everything. The hoodlums that destroyed property in Lagos were hired by the government themselves to cause mayhem and disrupt the peaceful ENDSARS movement/protest.

Now the government has created monsters who went on a rampage destroying property left, right and center and some of those hoodlums were yoruba youths too. Yet here you are trying to make it about tribe.

Regardless of one's tribe, are most Nigerians leading a good life in Nigeria? Instead of Nigerians to lay aside their differences and speak out against this atrocious murderous government, dumb people like you are busy making it about tribe and politics! I wonder when some of you will learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari - Nigeria's Head of State 1983-1985 / Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.