Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido (1116 Views)

Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest / Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by kenzee007(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Due to the ongoing issues in our country, I decided to do a Sentiment Analysis research on the top 100 tweets of Aisha Yesufu, Flaz, Wizkid and Davido.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by LegendAnselm: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
kenzee007:
Due to the ongoing issues in our country, I decided to do a Sentiment Analysis research on the top 100 tweets of Aisha Yesufu, Flaz, Wizkid and Davido.
oga_ madam u no get work.

abeg find wetin u go engaged urself into

even if na rubbery

at least be useful
Re: Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by sapientia(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kindly explain the analysis to me cos each does not sum up to 100 and you used %
Re: Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by kenzee007(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
LegendAnselm:
oga_ madam u no get work.

abeg find wetin u go engaged urself into

even if na rubbery

at least be useful

grin Na you get your mouth. Just soro soke!!
Re: Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
kenzee007:

grin Na you get your mouth. Just soro soke!!
No mind am, you try jare.
Re: Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by kenzee007(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
sapientia:
Kindly explain the analysis to me cos each does not sum up to 100 and you used %

Yes it doesn't up to 100 because, I am interested in just the positive and negative statements. But you can as well get the remaining percentage from "Neutral" by adding up both positive and negative values and then subtract the value from 100. When you sum up the neutral value + positive value + negative value. You will get 100. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by PAWG(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nice work
Re: Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by chinoxstock: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mtcheew...na this one dey do us now?
Re: Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by kenzee007(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
PAWG:
Nice work

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by kenzee007(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
JoyousFurnitire:

No mind am, you try jare.

Thank you so much bro

1 Like

Re: Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by adejumobi1451: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mtcheew...na this one dey do us now?
Re: Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by kontrieman: 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
kenzee007:
Wow, this is beautiful! What software did you use in creating this
Re: Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by KunleyY19(m): 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
As a data scientist enthusiast I salute your work bro!
Re: Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by kenzee007(m): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2020
kontrieman:

Wow, this is beautiful! What software did you use in creating this

Thank you. I used python programming language with the aid of tweepy to access twitter API for data mining.
Re: Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by kenzee007(m): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2020
KunleyY19:
As a data scientist enthusiast I salute your work bro!
Thank you bro. Don't give in, keep pushing
Re: Sentiment Analysis On Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizkid And Davido by obami007(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2020
This is cool

(1) (Reply)

Fear, panic in Abuja over 'Imminient" Boko haram Attack / The West Only Began To Enjoy Constant Light In The 1960s, So Nigeria Is On Track / B-I-Z-A-R-R-E Confession: We Turn Lizards, Cats, Cows, Eat Human Flesh, 3 Kid-su

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.