Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax (2436 Views)

Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable / EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN / Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax by holllandis: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Unik3030:
everyone can't b a government agent,read through d lines n see the truth.
I am beginning to have a rethink about d Lekki massacre.

Have any family came out to claim their dead relative's?
are u telling us out of d 78 alleged killed, soldiers will go with all the 78 body?
dat DJ switch should b picked up for interrogation.
if only u knew it was that lie that led to destruction of people's properties

U sound like an illiterate
Re: The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax by Guestlander: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
You can't have 200 million people without having some coocoo amongst them.
Re: The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax by Unik3030: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pecuman:

Are you an idiot. Who is taking reports of missing person with Lagos in a state of Anarchy?
don't b stupid,if any of your family left home to protest n didn't return n u heard people were killed,won't u report on social media or declare him missing
how many reports have u seen or declaration?
are u trying to tell us the 78 people fell from heaven?
don't they have relative's?
u people really don't know d implications of what u are doing
don't u understand that it was d lie that led to destruction of people's properties?
or do u think it was only government properties that were destroyed?
it was at that point hoodlums hijacked it n turn it to free for all.

After 48 hours no family has come out that anyone is missing
Re: The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax by Unik3030: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
holllandis:

educated slowpoke
go n read about
Idi Amin dada
Charles Taylor
Gaddafi
Samuel doe n all their attrocities n come back to tell me what happened at Lekki is called massacre

A massacre without dead body,a massacre where no family has come out to claim any missing or dead person after 48 hours.

I don't like Buhari at all cos to me he's a bad manager but at d same time I am a realist.
I like to seperate d truth from d lies.
Re: The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax by CID11: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fulmigati:
I'm one of the biggest critics of the Nigerian government and Nigeria as a whole but all evidence points to the fact that there was no Massacre in Lekki. When I first watched the video it looked to like the soldiers were firing warning shots in the air certainly not aimed at the crowd.

Nigerian soldiers are issued a standard M762 automatic rifle if that was let loose on a crowd that big their will be scores of dead bodies and it would take the soldiers quite some time to hide the evidence like some claim. Aside form the dead, there will also be lots of injured
You are welcome. We have been expecting you. Have you gotten your 30ksuffering various degree of gunshot wounds. Where are they? Where are people that suffered gunshot injuries from this massacre? Did the soldiers also kidnap them?

No doubt there were several injured and possibly killed but it was most likely was a result of the chaos caused by the firing of warning shots. I'm mean you can say the soldiers were indirectly responsible for those deaths, suit yourself.
Re: The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax by CID11: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Unik3030:
don't b stupid,if any of your family left home to protest n didn't return n u heard people were killed,won't u report on social media or declare him missing
how many reports have u seen or declaration?
are u trying to tell us the 78 people fell from heaven?
don't they have relative's?
u people really don't know d implications of what u are doing
don't u understand that it was d lie that led to destruction of people's properties?
or do u think it was only government properties that were destroyed?
it was at that point hoodlums hijacked it n turn it to free for all.

After 48 hours no family has come out that anyone is missing
Honey, calm down. You will soon see their families. Many of their families don't know yet. Moreover, our country is corrupt. They maybe chilling and waiting. At the appropriate time you will see them
Re: The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax by Unik3030: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
CID11:
Honey, calm down. You will soon see their families. Many of their families don't know yet. Moreover, our country is corrupt. They maybe chilling and waiting. At the appropriate time you will see them
let me pretend to see things from your perspective cos virtually everyone has checked on their loved ones since everywhere scattered n I believe if u don't see or hear from your loved one at this critical time n u know for sure he/she went to protest,I am sure u won't b this calm.

in all these let's just try to verify things to avoid people's emotions running wild as a result of fake news.
Re: The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax by Kudejo: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Everybody already knows it was faked, all the people shouting on Twitter are just clout chasers trying to trend

Re: The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax by Janjaweedi(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Gaslighting
Operation crocodile smile
Una weldone.
We know he is dead
Everywhere go burst one day
#Endsars
#EndSwat
#Endpolicebrutality
#RestructureNGR
We Move
Remember is a marathon not a sprint.
Re: The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax by ivolt: 6:20am On Oct 24, 2020
Fulmigati:

Where are the many missing people's family and friends? Those reported as missing have come out to debunk it. Even that guy Oke that social media claimed was killed by a stray shot has been debunked by his brother, who clarified that it was looters who stabbed him. A revolution can't be built on lies.
Very soon, they will start posting pictures of random missing people all over Nigeria as Lekki victims. I already see one guy who went missing in Kogi last month listed as Lekki victims on facebook. These people are very desperate and wqould do anything.
Re: The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax by ivolt: 6:28am On Oct 24, 2020
holllandis:

Says a guy who can't think and believe every fake picture he sees online.
Re: The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax by ivolt: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2020
Fulmigati:
I'm one of the biggest critics of the Nigerian government and Nigeria as a whole but all evidence points to the fact that there was no Massacre in Lekki. When I first watched the video it looked to like the soldiers were firing warning shots in the air certainly not aimed at the crowd.

Nigerian soldiers are issued a standard M762 automatic rifle if that was let loose on a crowd that big their will be scores of dead bodies and it would take the soldiers quite some time to hide the evidence like some claim. Aside form the dead, there will also be lots of injured suffering various degree of gunshot wounds. Where are they? Where are people that suffered gunshot injuries from this massacre? Did the soldiers also kidnap them?

No doubt there were several injured and possibly killed but it was most likely was a result of the chaos caused by the firing of warning shots. I'm mean you can say the soldiers were indirectly responsible for those deaths, suit yourself.
You are mostly right, but no one was killed from that shooting because they were not fired on.
Re: The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax by Blakjewelry(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Fulmigati:

Where are the many missing people's family and friends? Those reported as missing have come out to debunk it. Even that guy Oke that social media claimed was killed by a stray shot has been debunked by his brother, who clarified that it was looters who stabbed him. A revolution can't be built on lies.
Truer words can never be said. The protest actually started mainly by the same yahoo Boys who is among those soiling the name of the everywhere and the very story and video which spark the riot was another lie as the video was heavily doctored. So I didn't go out and didn't support because a foundation based on lie is faulty from the start. Then when the protesters started confronting police with the intention of burning killing them, I know where this is going. Then when the army were deployed I saw videos of people chasing army away and were happy that they defeated the army and if the army had stood their ground like they were trained to, it is the same people that will be shouting massacre. I have heard a lot of people said they have gone to the village prepare bullet proof charm that they are ready it's make one wonder if majority of Nigerians are sane. Then on the lekki shooting, I saw the video were the army were shooting in the air, and people were running which I knew might result to injuries or death but videos started flying about numerous bodies I even saw a video where a military hardware with mount heavy gun was used. All in all I am yet to see any of the families of those that died came to speak up.
Re: The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax by ivolt: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
CID11:
Any missing person could be tagged a "Lekki victim". No sane person will accept such as a concrete proof.
Re: The Lekki Massacre Is A Hoax by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Unik3030:
everyone can't b a government agent,read through d lines n see the truth.
I am beginning to have a rethink about d Lekki massacre.

Have any family came out to claim their dead relative's?
are u telling us out of d 78 alleged killed, soldiers will go with all the 78 body?
dat DJ switch should b picked up for interrogation.
if only u knew it was that lie that led to destruction of people's properties

we can't just confirm number of deaths now..

But I think the government is trying to cover up what happened..

we will find out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu ate money for radio transmissions former leader exposes him / Between Olusegun Obasanjo And Peter Obi - Photos / 2023: G5 Gov, Ortom Inaugurates Peter Obi Campaign Team In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.