Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

One Big Advantage Of The ENDSARS Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Big Advantage Of The ENDSARS Protest (455 Views)

Adesina: PDP Wanted To TakeĀ  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Big Advantage Of The ENDSARS Protest by UceeGod: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
So my brother miraculously came home this evening since March 2020. He works as a Safety Personnel in a Chinese Steel Company located at the Amuwo Industrial Layout here in Lagos. They've been locked up inside the company since the outbreak of COVID19 pandemic in Nigeria in order to "prevent" the spread of the virus into the company. Although my brother had managed to sneak in and out of the company many times but the majority of the workers didn't have that opportunity.

These wicked Chinese people even told them they weren't going to be released until the Chinese government sends them a vaccine. Of course they've truncated every plan by the workers to form a union and even covered up the many horrendous deaths inside the company as well as fake products with the connivance of some LASG officials.

My brother just showed up this evening and said the Chinese people were afraid the anger in the land might spread into the company thereby exposing the company to arson by thugs within and outside. The company even gave all the factory workers an indefinite leave to cool off at home.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Big Advantage Of The ENDSARS Protest by ademasta(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
undecided
Re: One Big Advantage Of The ENDSARS Protest by IamWonderful: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Great we are getting there
Re: One Big Advantage Of The ENDSARS Protest by Thesole(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please how do I turn this emoji ( undecided ) upside down
Re: One Big Advantage Of The ENDSARS Protest by Pecuman: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
UceeGod:
So my brother miraculously came home this evening since March 2020. He works as a Safety Personnel in a Chinese Steel Company located at the Amuwo Industrial Layout here in Lagos. They've been locked up inside the company since the outbreak of COVID19 pandemic in Nigeria in order to "prevent" the spread of the virus into the company. Although my brother had managed to sneak in and out of the company many times but the majority of the workers didn't have that opportunity.

These wicked Chinese people even told them they weren't going to be released until the Chinese government sends them a vaccine. Of course they've truncated every plan by the workers to form a union and even covered up the many horrendous deaths inside the company as well as fake products with the connivance of some LASG officials.

My brother just showed up this evening and said the Chinese people were afraid the anger in the land might spread into the company thereby exposing the company to arson by thugs within and outside. The company even gave all the factory workers an indefinite leave to cool off at home.

Quick make this into a story with a reputable news outlet like Vanguard.
Re: One Big Advantage Of The ENDSARS Protest by VBCampaign: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 consider this post for front page... This is serious. In Nigeria sad

1 Like

Re: One Big Advantage Of The ENDSARS Protest by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Never will SARs or swat molest or harass anymore again.if they do, they know what it will result to?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: How Politicians Are Laughing At The Nigerian Youths Behind The Doors / Is Channels Tv Federal Government Station / An Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu To Be More Strategic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.