Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) (1462 Views)

Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) / Osinbajo Launches Tradermoni In Ekiti, Urges Rejection Of Treasury Looters At Po / Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by nirvana12: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Security men caught up with COVID-19 Palliatives looters at the Ilorin airport warehouse, locked them up and started shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQgF_gpTAIA

1 Like

Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by madridguy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by Asquare84(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jobless youths
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless youths
u well?

2 Likes

Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by adadike(f): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please release them and join in the sharing . People are hungry biko

1 Like

Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by Bunnatex(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless youths

How are they jobless? Are they now supposed to be the beneficiary of such items?
You're one of our problem

2 Likes

Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by nirvana12: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2020

Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by vinceyinnovation: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please permit the Palliatives to be stolen by the Pallia-thieves. it was kept for them
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
And some tribal bigots and Tinubu's ass lickers would be spewing thrash here that our brothers from the south East were those looting and inciting violence in our land. I could hear my fellow yorubas say in the video that aani kotan lonii. Meaning we can't finish packing it today. Awon oniranu. Tribal bigotry won't help move this country forward. Enough

4 Likes

Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bunnatex:

How are they jobless? Are they now supposed to be the beneficiary of such items?
You're one of our problem
The real owners have come for their belongings themselves, period grin

1 Like

Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by OVB123: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
If only you know the level of poverty in Kwara state and Nigeria entirely? You will not arrest those people that stoled paliative. The country is a big messed.

3 Likes

Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hahahahaha, make Dem leave Dem na dat one na their own.
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
nirvana12:
Security men caught up with COVID-19 Palliatives looters at the Ilorin airport warehouse, locked them up and started shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQgF_gpTAIA
You lied. I'm watching the video on channels tv right now. The hoodlums had a field day with nobody locking them up. Tune to channels right now. But this is very bad. Youths who are mainly hoodlums have done more harm than good in this protest
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by nirvana12: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
The media is bought, wake up please. They have already killed 5 people. check my next post
Eriokanmi:
You lied. I'm watching the video on channels tv right now. The hoodlums had a field day with nobody locking them up. Tune to channels right now. But this is very bad. Youths who are mainly hoodlums have done more harm than good in this protest
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by helinues: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin grin

Which one be this now?

Bush meat catch Hunter or Hunter catch bush meat?
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
The level of lawlessness witnessed in the past few days is mind boggling
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by IJOBA2: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless youths
JOBLESS YOUTHS FOR DEMANDING FOR WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO THEM

OYA COME MAKE I RESET YOUR BRAIN angry

Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by nirvana12: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2020

Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
nirvana12:
The media is bought, wake up please. They have already killed 5 people. check my next post
Its only on channels you can get verifiable news and information in Nigeria. You said they were locked up but all we saw on channels tv was people carrying bags of rice and other items on their head in hundreds. We also saw kwara taxis loading those bags. I didn't see a single security operatives shutting any door at them as posited. Stop spreading falsehood. Watch 10pm news hour. You'd see the video again
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
They are taking what belongs to them
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by Kellyelly1: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Its only on channels you can get verifiable news and information in Nigeria. You said they were locked up but all we saw on channels tv was people carrying bags of rice and other items on their head in hundreds. We also saw kwara taxis loading those bags. I didn't see a single security operatives shutting any door at them as posited. Stop spreading falsehood. Watch 10pm news hour. You'd see the video again
Channels? Are you kidding me?! No difference between Channels TV of today and TVC, they're anti people.
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by Camos: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
tongue

This report is fake...Those guys (both hoodlums and citizens) successful looted the warehouse dry, even those without vehicle used their head.

The storage facility was emptied within few mins.

Joint effort
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kellyelly1:

Channels? Are you kidding me?! No difference between Channels TV of today and TVC, they're anti people.
tvc is pro apc and tinubu. If you want to hear the truth and unbiased reportage, tune to channels
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by Kellyelly1: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
tvc is pro apc and tinubu. If you want to hear the truth and unbiased reportage, tune to channels

I've been watching Channels before you were born self, have family members still working there. Channels TV of years back isn't the same as of last few years. They are pro govt and anti people. So be quiet!
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
The security men are wrong. they should have allowed people to take what belongs to them
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by kimjongJezebel: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:

Hahahaa...Channels TV? That station that's now useless turning truth upside down for their blind support for Buhari? When the real revolution starts, we know those for the people and those against the people.
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kellyelly1:

I've been watching Channels before you were born self, have family members still working there. Channels TV of years back isn't the same as of last few years. They are pro govt and anti people. So be quiet!
indeed. If you're 40 years old, then you may be right that you've been watching channels before I was born. Channels has suddenly become a topic of discussion because the station is not always on the side of your govt of lies, which TVC is known for . Channels is the only source of veritable news in Nigeria, take it to the bank
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by thesilentman(m): 4:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Kwara Always Slow In Everything.When Show Then End Kwara Start Perform.
Re: Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 24, 2020
It's very stupid to called people sharing their rights looters. You can address shop breakers as looters but not someone collecting what was meant for him that was denied him.

(1) (Reply)

Lai: Boko Haram Is Badly Degraded, It Can Only Attack Defenceless People / Food Blockade: Northerners Are Losing The War / Burning Of Imo Police HQ Are Pre-planned Before Buhari London Travel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.