Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Us-based Nigerian Artiste, Angelman Eyes The King Of Afrobeats Crown - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Us-based Nigerian Artiste, Angelman Eyes The King Of Afrobeats Crown (1302 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us-based Nigerian Artiste, Angelman Eyes The King Of Afrobeats Crown by Samsonmike22: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
US-based Nigerian singer, Rotimi Abiola Ogungbenle, popularly known as Angelman, has said that he aims to topple superstars, Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy and others as afrobeat king.

Angelman is one of the new voices currently drawing attention with his unique music delivery 

Described as the next big thing in the Nigerian music industry, Angelman is an artist in every sense of the word. 

Speaking with Tribune online, the artiste, who was born and raised in, Ibadan, Oyo State, and had his tertiary education all in the United States, said music takes a whole part of his time.

He revealed that his passion for music started when he was 10 years old when he played and recorded local sounds with his guitar back in his country home. 

Angelman followed up his dream with the release of his first single titled 'million dollar' in 2019 and another single with his stage-name 'Angelman'.

The artiste, who currently own Dabosina  records, a music studio based in United States, spoke about his Nigerian connection, saying, "I am really proud of my root. Nigerian entertainment industry is the best in Africa. 

"Our artist are really paving ways for us and I can't wait to associate with some of them too."

On his passion and how he blend music with other activities, he added, "Music takes a whole part of my time. I obviously want to be the best Afrobeats artist from Nigeria, surpassing some of the achievements of Wizkid, Davido and Burnaboy. 

"Aside recording songs, I also produce sounds. Am a typical all round hustler as I try to get myself involved with productive activities."

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ill-surpass-wizkid-davido-as-king-of-afrobeat-%e2%80%95-us-based-nigerian-singer-angelman-vows/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Us-based Nigerian Artiste, Angelman Eyes The King Of Afrobeats Crown by bobman22: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Great challenge. It will be interesting to see how you win the battle grin
Re: Us-based Nigerian Artiste, Angelman Eyes The King Of Afrobeats Crown by Xtvafrica: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Can You Die For Love? Nigerians React

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swWuYgohYEE

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Survives Auto Crash, N40m Car Badly Damaged / The Bob Marley You Didn't Know / The Motorhome That Costs £8,000 A NIGHT And Reaches Speeds Of Up To 100mph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.