Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Investing And Earning Quality ROI Just Got Easier With CG - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investing And Earning Quality ROI Just Got Easier With CG (402 Views)

Trading Profitably Just Got Easier / 76% ROI Just Within 3weeks From Now! / Do You Like Working And Earning Money Into Your Bank Account From Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing And Earning Quality ROI Just Got Easier With CG by demorezy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Checking out challengergroup.co may be one of your biggest achievement this year. A well structured platform for both experienced and inexperienced investors. Everything you need to know is clearly stated on the site. Swift payment and good ROI structure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investing And Earning Quality ROI Just Got Easier With CG by virginpedro(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hmmm, all these ponzi schemes.
Re: Investing And Earning Quality ROI Just Got Easier With CG by Oritna94(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ponzi Ponzi. I hail you oh. You have wrecked lives. We know better now.
Re: Investing And Earning Quality ROI Just Got Easier With CG by Goodman247: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Pls wattsapp me 08089205017
Re: Investing And Earning Quality ROI Just Got Easier With CG by demorezy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is no way near a ponzi scheme....They are licensed and have real working products. They've been paying me consistently. I just feel like sharing out of goodwill. i get paid with or without you. They're global with huge insurance.
virginpedro:
Hmmm, all these ponzi schemes.
Re: Investing And Earning Quality ROI Just Got Easier With CG by demorezy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
I urge you to always do your research.
Oritna94:
Ponzi Ponzi. I hail you oh. You have wrecked lives. We know better now.

(1) (Reply)

Where to sell ur old Instagram followers with less or no followers / My Tale Of Financial Woes / Please any Good Affiliate Marketing Site ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.