Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

ASUU Expresses Shock Over Lekki Killings - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Expresses Shock Over Lekki Killings (956 Views)

ASUU Expresses Hope In Tinubu's Government/ / Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. / Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Expresses Shock Over Lekki Killings by mayprince(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Engage Our Youths, Don't Kill Them

Academic Staff Union Of Universities, ASUU expressed shock on report of violence attacks on protesting youths. In a special release signed by ASUU president,Biodun Ogunyemi, he call on federal government to get to the root of the crises and ensure justice is done and seen to have been done to all victims of the dissent into brutality and murder.

Check full address below:

https://twitter.com/asuu_ngr/status/1319729625719689223?s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Expresses Shock Over Lekki Killings by Felyyaks(f): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Shock absorbers everywhere. The ASSU strike is one among many reasons why the youths are idle, they have been pushed so badly to the wall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Expresses Shock Over Lekki Killings by mayprince(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Re: ASUU Expresses Shock Over Lekki Killings by Brandonx(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
They should go and sit down , they are not different from the government.
They've been on strike because of their salaries (personal interest) and they are here saying rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Expresses Shock Over Lekki Killings by OfficiaCheftobi(m): 1:02am On Oct 24, 2020
i know by 2023 I am voting a youth
someone who must have attended Federal University and know the struggles
someone that must have risen above tribalism and nepotism
someone who personal life is worth emulating
i will do my personal research on him/her
I don't care where he is from I only care for where he leads us to
I don't care if he/she loses the election all I know is I will stop giving my votes to dogs.

6 Likes

Re: ASUU Expresses Shock Over Lekki Killings by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Brandonx:
They've been on strike because of their salaries (personal interest) and they are here saying rubbish.

Can you lecture without getting paid?

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Expresses Shock Over Lekki Killings by VTJN(m): 5:49am On Oct 24, 2020
OfficiaCheftobi:
i know by 2023 I am voting a youth
someone who must have attended Federal University and know the struggles
someone that must have risen above tribalism and nepotism
someone who personal life is worth emulating
i will do my personal research on him/her
I don't care where he is from I only care for where he leads us to
I don't care if he/she loses the election all I know is I will stop giving my votes to dogs.
I wish i get money i for credit your account, you get sense bro.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Expresses Shock Over Lekki Killings by Adonis86(m): 5:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Hmm
Re: ASUU Expresses Shock Over Lekki Killings by ODJ124(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2020
Even ASUU now becomes shocked like Buhari...

Thread seen....
Re: ASUU Expresses Shock Over Lekki Killings by Maj196(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2020
Who una epp angry
Re: ASUU Expresses Shock Over Lekki Killings by Edeyoung: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2020
Brandonx:

Arr you not aware they were being paid salaries, throughout so why are you saying nonsense

They are there for everything especially for the students if dey backdown now can the student be able to afford the high school fees

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

MSC Advice Needed / Meet UI Medical Student Who Would Rather Quit Medicine Than Abandon Shoe-making / Scholarships Opportunities (US,UK, Europe, Asia, North America)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.