Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Am Leaving Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Leaving Nairaland. (1277 Views)

Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! / Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers / I Am Leaving APC For Good, No Going Back- Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Leaving Nairaland. by pulsa(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nairaland has been infiltrated by trolls, and government apologists who are trying their best to peddle a false and horrible narrative that questions events which we all saw and know deeply in our hearts happened.

People died for God sake, the severity of this issue is similar to Americans questioning if 9/11 ever happened, claiming all footage to be doctored.

The quietness of the moderators and their inability to handle these trolls is very irritating and unacceptable.

Goodbye nairaland.

22 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by fergie001: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
If you leave, then they would have won.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by Thesole(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
The only thing moderators know is SEX, SNAKE & OTHER BUSH MEAT, they don't know TRUTH

14 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
pulsa:
Nairaland has been infiltrated by trolls, and government apologists who are trying their best to peddle a false and horrible narrative that questions events which we all saw and know deeply in our hearts happened.

People died for God sake, the severity of this issue is similar to Americans questioning if 9/11 ever happened, claiming all footage to be doctored.

The quietness of the moderators and their inability to handle these trolls is very irritating and unacceptable.

Goodbye nairaland.
When is your send-off party?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by LeAfrican: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
If he leaves it's not bad. Not engaging this animals leaves them with nothing to do.

Seun continue this nonsense you are allowing. It will be the death of nairaland.

I noticed this thing 2 days back. Uncountable accounts being opened for this sinister purpose to misinform and deceive gullible or unsuspecting people.

Which type of evil is this abeg, how can people sell their conscience for peanuts. Willing to assist a useless government with covering it's crimes for peanuts thereby aiding and abetting the deterioration of the nation and later Nigerians will blame Thier leaders for all their ills when we lack principled people.

I have said it before and I will say it again, any paid defender of this government is a soulless morally decrepit vagabond with a very low IQ.

Their most common weapon is tribalism.

24 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by blazepascal(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
but no one cares

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by oluwadabira222(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
pulsa:

Goodbye nairaland.
goodbye you wont be miss at all!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
The pissful hoodlums are frustrated

5 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by oluwadabira222(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
LeAfrican:
If he leaves it's not bad. Not engaging this animals leaves them with nothing to do.

Seun continue this nonsense you are allowing. It will be the death of nairaland.

I noticed this thing 2 days back. Uncountable accounts being opened for this sinister purpose to misinform and deceive gullible or unsuspecting people.

Which type of evil is this abeg, how can people sell their conscience for peanuts. Willing to assist a useless government with covering it's crimes for peanuts thereby aiding and abetting the deterioration of the nation and later Nigerians will blame Thier leaders for all their ills when we lack principled people.

I have said it before and I will say it again, any paid defender of this government is a soulless morally decrepit vagabond with a very low IQ.

whats this one saying again?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by zionmde: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
oga op
nairaland welcomes all views
U dont carry out investigation emotionally
people have differing opinions
some people need concrete evidence dat people were killed, while some people already believe the ones they have heard

let me ask u one question
were u there dat night?
did u see any dead body?

shebi they said cctv cameras were dismantled, Arise reporters were at the toll gate dis afternoon and they showed us all d cameras, both those mounted on a high mast
So allow people to Express their doubts until evidence beyond doubt come out

even someone who is caught stealing pleads non guilty and lawyers argue on his behalf

dont let emotions be becloud ur sense of reasoning

6 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by Thesole(m): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
blazepascal:
but no one cares
OP this man is one of them trolls
Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lol. Bye bye

They cry when people don't agree with them.

You can go to Twitter, the fake news headquarters of Nigeria, a platform filled with emotional people and controlled by the mob.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
ipob man, please get out!
Nairaland and the whole of social media will be sane without you guys

4 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
pulsa:

Goodbye nairaland.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by HAccord: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
LeAfrican:

I still maintain my stand that these government zombies, should be chased accross the streets and hacked down in the most gruesome manner. They are not human beings but soulless vermins and vultures who deserve the most horrible death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by SalamRushdie: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Better stay an let's fight them to a standstill ..Nigerian runaway too much and that's why evil people win

3 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by Focktot: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good bye and Have a nice day

You didn't announce to the whole world before joining the site and sure you won't be missed.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by sapientia(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
They win when you leave

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by CID11: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Since yesterday when they collected their 30k . They have been jumping from one trend to another. Leave them. When the money , finishes , they will go

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by gidgiddy: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
pulsa:

Goodbye nairaland.

I can tell you that there is nothing that happened in ENDSARS that has not been happening in Nigeria for a long time, its just that people chose to shut their eyes to it. Shiites will protest for the release of their leader, El Zakzaky, it will be peaceful. As soon as the security forces arrive, they will open fire and it will turn violent. The government will then spin an incredible story it was all the Shiites fault and they the security forces only came to restore peace

The same thing with IPOB who will be protesting with no problem. The security forces will arrive and several people will be dead. Next thing you will hear is one incredible story of how IPOB had guns and bombes and that the security forces only came to save the day

Most protests in Nigeria are usually peaceful until the security forces arrive to open fire. Thats what happened with ENDSARS. Now the Government has denied that the security forces did anything. If not for the publicity ENDSARS generated, you would have heard that they were armed.

Thats the modus operandi of government. Whenever they feel threatened by a protest, they send in the security forces to shoot some people knowing it will provoke violence. They then blame the violence on the protesters, absolved the security forces of all blame snd come down on the protesters

Had ENDSARS been an actual organisation, the government would have declared it a terrorist organisation by now

12 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
pulsa:

Goodbye nairaland.
.... Abeg ! Who be you again ? undecided

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
pulsa:

Goodbye nairaland.

Pls pass by my forum.

Maybe you can help me with ideas.
Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by IamWonderful: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bye Bye
Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by courage9(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
By the time their mobilisation fee gets exhausted, at least we'll have a breathe of fresh air.....
They are just everywhere try to undo what has been done...
We already Know what our government are capable of so no need killing ourselves over a deed that has been done...
But i will tell you guys something, if indeed you collected some form of gratification before spewing all these rubbish, Woe betide you

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by Yujin(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Any angry southerner who thinks leaving nairaland because of the clear silence of nairaland moderators in the face of the online siege is not wise. You're simply making their job easy for them. We must stand and remain resolute in debunking their lies. It's an online war and you don't win a war by leaving the battle field. We will win if we stick through the present times. I and the rest of us will continue fighting them until their effort are brought to nought. I see victory coming for us soon. The international community have videos and pictures of what happened throughout this protest period and after examining all of them, the Nigerian government under the control of the terrorists will be sanctioned. We must play our own part wherever we can both on and offline.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by bettyharry101: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
pulsa:

Goodbye nairaland.
we were asking for people to speak up and you kept mute ..the only person still talking and seem to be standing alone is that brave lady .

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by ultimatebas(m): 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thesole:
The only thing moderators know is SEX, SNAKE & OTHER BUSH MEAT, they don't know TRUTH

LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LWKMD
You no go kill person. My ribs oh!!
Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by Jorgenvava: 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
pulsa:

Goodbye nairaland.

Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by yarimo(m): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
mtceeew
pulsa:

Goodbye nairaland.
Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by uptimum123(m): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yujin:
Any angry southerner who thinks leaving nairaland because of the clear silence of nairaland moderators in the face of the online siege is not wise. You're simply making their job easy for them. We must stand and remain resolute in debunking their lies. It's an online war and you don't win a war by leaving the battle field. We will win if we stick through the present times. I and the rest of us will continue fighting them until their effort are brought to nought. I see victory coming for us soon. The international community have videos and pictures of what happened throughout this pix and after examining all of them, the Nigerian government under the control of the terrorists will be sanctioned. We must play our own part wherever we can both on and offline.

Well done Mr Warrior
Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by fineboynl(m): 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
what do you expect after the military announcement of the crocrodile smile on cyber warefare.

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Nairaland. by BREYZ: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
pulsa:

Goodbye nairaland.

Seun will watch this forum he built over the years go down just like that. Even his mods are either religious or political apologists. Nairaland is indeed a disgusting place to be right now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Letter Of Nigeria Government To CNN / Biafra Senator On Fire As They Boldy Stand With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN / 2021 Prophecy: Prophet Jeremiah Makes ‘shocking’ Revelations About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.