Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Video: Medical Doctor Says How Many Lekki Gunshot Victims Were Brouginto Ho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Medical Doctor Says How Many Lekki Gunshot Victims Were Brouginto Ho (497 Views)

Instagram Live Video ,girl Says How Pastor Akinola, Winners Chapel Raped Her / Doctor Says She Has Few Days To Live , See How She Spends The Rest Of Her Life / I Am Taking Legal Actions - Small Doctor Says About Nude Snapchat Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Medical Doctor Says How Many Lekki Gunshot Victims Were Brouginto Ho by innovaafritech: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
LindaIkejiTV Instagram Advert enquiry
Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Medical doctor gives update on how many Lekki gunshot victims were brought into hospital and how many died (video)

Medical doctor gives update on how many Lekki gunshot victims were brought into hospital and how many died (video)

A medical doctor at Doren hospital in Lekki, where some victims of the Lekki toll gate shootings were taken to, has given an update on patients.

He explained that over 20 patients were brought in. Some got sutured and chose to leave soon after. Those placed on admission were 17 in number, he said.

He added that one died. He had been shot in the heart.

They now need an ambulance to transport two patients to a different hospital where there is a vascular surgeon available.

One of the patients needing transfer was shot in the lung. The other was shot in the leg and the blood vessel was affected.

The doctor said the two patients need to be transferred because "they've passed our capacity to care for them."

He added that the one who was shot in the lung needs to have his chest opened.

He further stated that another victim is currently in the theatre, undergoing surgery.

A number of other hospitals around the Lekki area also admitted victims of the toll gate shootings. At the moment, the total number of those killed and those injured are not known.

Below is a video of the doctor giving an update.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial) on Oct 23, 2020 at 9:27am PDT

by Linda Ikeji at 23/10/2020 6:08 PM|54 Comments
Share this Story
Most Read Stories
Comments (54)
Disclaimer
Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of lindaikejisblog.com or any employee thereof.

Anonymous about 4 hours ago
And one foolish general and his likes says the video is Photoshopped.Are these Photoshop top aboki with no sense

Anonymous about 3 hours ago
And nobody died. No shooting at Lekki toll gate. No conspiracy to commit genocide. The truth will surely unveil.

Muna Saphire about 3 hours ago
God please strech out your healing hands, speak healing on them, heal them Jesus.. Amen.. broken is understatement

ANYONE WHO SEES TINUBU SHOULD KILL instantly .SEYI should NOT be spared

The END about 2 hours ago
Your president messed with the wrong people.

Anonymous about 2 hours ago
Even stupid Omotola is seeking for the parents of the victims to come out before she agrees that Nigeria Army killed and wounded many innocent youth at Lakki TallGate on Tuesday. Shame on you Omotola, you have been enjoying politician's stolen money abi, in za other room abi? And trying to defend them abi? Mumu and eyes service woman.

alli merry about 2 hours ago
this even will be hard to forget.

Omalicha about 2 hours ago
Army said they are photoshopped, omotola said bereaved families should present dead bodies and some people here said it's fake news. Y'all want evidence even after seeing how people were murdered live. God is watching y'all. May God's healing virtue fall upon those in various hospitals.

Why is the doctor not showing any photo of the dead body if not Photoshop?

Anonymous about 1 hour ago
I thought it was photoshop?

Anonymous about 9 minutes ago
Believe Major Gen. Enenche at your own RISK. Use BH as a yardstick

Ebose Frederick about 4 hours ago
Na Ogun go kill Sanwo Olu and Fullish Bubu

But Sanwoolu said exactly that...what we are contesting is how many died at the protest ground, if any?

Can you please stop cursing. Kindly voice your comments in a professional manner. You’re speaking to The Governor of Lagos State. Please have some manners

The government is so foolish and clueless to expect the youth to be peaceful after this senseless killings.

Faith jackson about 3 hours ago
Pls, claim down....let us all claim down pls.... burning down properties will not change anything

Don't be peaceful and continue to destroy your heritage.

My brother, i nor lie you o, even me here sef dey vex, although the killing nor affect anyone I know. I am pained to my bone marrows, all I want to do is burn down the country, capture Buhari, Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu and skin them alive, before tying them to a stake while they burn from feet to head. Rest in peace, my fellow peaceful protesters. Your deaths shall be avenged.

Lord have mercy

With all these alarming evidence ,some demented military officers and politicians will still have the guts to say the video was Photoshop or no one was killed at lekki tollgate. The wicked will surely face their reward in due time. Every blood on the ground of that tollgate will seek vengeance someday.

I am still confused, only the government says no shooting, no killing, where are these ones from. Smh

Amsickindahead about 3 hours ago
Damnit!!! I hope da Nigerian army see's diz n know diz ain't Photoshoped,watta sad situation we found ourselves

Niny about 3 hours ago
I thought they said the video was photo shoped

deeboi about 3 hours ago
Abeg make una send dis to omotola and the mumu wey dey support for LIB too make dem for get sense... dee

Justice for peace about 3 hours ago
If this was true why was the hospital hidden why wait until till now to voice out so that the government can see and pay the bills like he did to other hospital he visited .. I believe there is something more to this ...

Babalola Ola about 3 hours ago
Sanwo-emi you said only two died and few were injured abi... You will not rest till you die

So you want to tell me now that sawolu doesn't know the where about of these victims? So he doesn't even want to investigate the numbers of dead bodies.. because he is scard of federal power. and he is seeking simpathy from the people.. ooh naija .. una mumu never do.

A..da about 3 hours ago
Now that a death has been recorded since all their efforts to make us appear stupid was thwarted. Can that king of photoshopping face criminal charges for lies and misleading the public, for misconduct and going against the code of his duty. For trying to cover up murder.etc Help me fill the rest.

michaelstringz about 3 hours ago
More proof to president bubush!

So sad! Please the civil right groups should join them in visiting these patients. To gather more facts, International Criminal Court, please give justice. The truth will prevail. Well done courageous youths!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!! Listen to this Omotola Jalade, hope it answers your questions and you get the confirmation you and others are asking for if protesters actually died during the shooting. THESE ARE HUMAN BEINGS NOT ANIMALS, BUHARI AND ALL THOSE THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE WILL ANSWER TO THE ONE WHO CREATES THEM, nothing is ever forgotten. Buhari is evil, his heart is stone cold. ALHAMDULILLAH Buhari is a human being not GOD, he can't live forever, he will soon join those he sent to early graves IN SHAA ALLAH.

Oskirin about 3 hours ago
Wish Dem quick recovery.as for d departed, RIP to Dem. D armies dat opened fire on Dem shd also b prosecuted..

Justus Piro about 3 hours ago
What have we done to deserve this evil in this zoo? Blood sucking giant. Light never go off the Lekki toll gate even under heavy downpour but immediately our terrorists leaders wanted to perfect what they know best to do light went off immediately lives were lost. For those who are still breathing God almighty will visit you all with quick recovery in Jesus name amen.

It will never be well with the Soldiers that fired those shots! Their Children shall die slow and painful deaths and so shall it be to their 10th generation.

Gibson Spark about 3 hours ago
To the dead, may God grant you eternal rest. we promise you that we will keep fighting for a better Nigeria. You have not died in vain, you did not die a coward �

GOD ALMIGHTY YOUR HEALING HANDS ON ALL OF THEM IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

JESUS CHRIST LOVES Y'ALL REPENT HE HIS COMING VERY SOON, HALLELUYAH

Chichi about 2 hours ago
My God. They will hide their faces in shame in Jesus Name.

If we were in normal society will the government not come out to give these victims best treatment, but unfortunately they said it is photoshopped, there is no hope anymore am afraid

I pray for their speedy healing and full recovery. A second chance at life. May it be happier. Dr. Ralph

Gtang about 2 hours ago
Anything wey hoodlums dey do to una self nah Photoshop

This hospital is after ajah, at the entrance of Thomas estate...were the victims brought from Lekki toll gate? A distance of about 10km? Or they were from another fracas around that area? Cos that area too was hot, even hotter than the toll gate itself, anise police station is next door to this hospital and there was fears with the police ans the police station was eventually burnt down, armoury ransacked...hoodlums took the police weapons and ran away - they then used the weapons to threaten all estates in the area with attacks...royal gardens, Graceland

And they said it was Photoshop. I hope their kids die like the youths who died in their hands and the videos get photoshoped too

One Love about 1 hour ago
Even stupid Omotola is seeking for the parents of the victims to come out before she agrees that Nigeria Army killed and wounded many innocent youth at Lakki TallGate on Tuesday. Shame on you Omotola, you have been enjoying politician's stolen money abi, in za other room abi? And trying to defend them abi? My respect for Omotola has crash to 0% Hypocrite� fake mother

Anonymous about 9 minutes ago
OMOTOLA? That coded public dog

Omalicha about 1 hour ago
God please let the perpetrators of this evil act not go scot free! Release your judgement on them. Visit their families with your judgement oh Lord, as you are our only hope! Let the blood of the slain cry out in judgement on their killers and the generations of their killers. Avenge their killers oh Lord. Please don't be silent on us oh Lord as we call on you today dear Lord. Amen!!!!

Mohamed about 1 hour ago
#REVOLUTION. #youthtakeuparmstofightforyourcountry.

Mohamed about 1 hour ago
#buharimistgo

Anonymous about 1 hour ago
The total number of victims that died is 3. Not more than 3. Other sustained injuries in diff parts of the body but they will recover in Gods name. Now y’all stop spreading fake numbers like 10 or 20. No. Only 3 people lost there lives and it’s still very sad . 2 in Lagos and 1 in Edo

Cornel about 1 hour ago
The governor already said that the CCTV camera was not removed prior to the shooting, so let them carryi out analysis

David S. about 7 minutes ago
Dis na Lagos no be one kind village, d truth will surely be told

Add your comment

Fullname

Email

Enter your comment

Anonymous
Submit Comment
News/Tip-offAdvertise with us
© Copyright LindaIkeji 2020
Re: Video: Medical Doctor Says How Many Lekki Gunshot Victims Were Brouginto Ho by RedPanthar: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kpakam
Re: Video: Medical Doctor Says How Many Lekki Gunshot Victims Were Brouginto Ho by RedPanthar: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cc

Lagoon0

Please read
Re: Video: Medical Doctor Says How Many Lekki Gunshot Victims Were Brouginto Ho by RedPanthar: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cc CapitalZero
Re: Video: Medical Doctor Says How Many Lekki Gunshot Victims Were Brouginto Ho by capitalzero: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
Cc CapitalZero
Commentor
Re: Video: Medical Doctor Says How Many Lekki Gunshot Victims Were Brouginto Ho by Lagoon0: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wow! My ba3 is down I'll check on thread
Re: Video: Medical Doctor Says How Many Lekki Gunshot Victims Were Brouginto Ho by RedPanthar: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
capitalzero:

Commentor

Mind you I know that hospital personally and their capacity and at one time carried a guy that suffered a deadly hit there for treatment.

I don't just know their capacity but their professionalism and conduct in handling medical cases.

(1) (Reply)

Even Nigeria Dey Owe - Comedian Ebiye Reacts After Buying A Car On Credit / Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today(photos) / Actress Nadia Buari And Sisters Wowed Fans With Hot Dance Moves [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.