Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (73884 Views)

Wanted Stanley Mgbere Is Not Our Member - IPOB Tells Governor Wike / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by gidgiddy: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Funny thing is that the mods will see this thread that has no source verifying it is from Wike, and may keep it running rather than closing it down

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Benesis: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Igbochief001:

Foreign element like who ...don't even go there because it was igbo business that suffered the most in uyo

I didnt say igbos, i said foreign element, and that we will find them, all states in nigeria needs to find the people burning down or instigating others to burn down the collective wealth...

Even states in the south east needs to do same...We shouldn't allow outsiders come in and destroy our home

15 Likes

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
(vii) A ransom of N50,000,000.00 will be given to any person with useful information that would lead to the arrest and prosecution of the said Mr. Stanley Mgbere.

grin grin grin

Illiterates everywhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by DaddyRochie1642: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wike my man

Wike for President grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by edoairways: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
Ipods dealt with my people...they even burned Oba's palace.
I commend Nnmadi kanu on this.
Assertions are not true.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Jones4190(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Even, when Ike Ekweremadu was attacked abroad by IPOB, they didn’t burn his properties like they did to Tinubu in Lagos.

16 Likes

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by theophilusj31(m): 12:07am On Oct 24, 2020
totit:
grin grin grin grin

This is heartbreaking, a heart wretching news for IPOB all over the world. E pain me oo.
lol........hot tears go don day gather fo nnamdi kanu eye by now,...... afterall their chest-beating about the niger-delta,see the kind thing way day happen to them

I sure say chest go don day pain them,for all the cheats way them don beat,make buhari put allocation of chest medicine for ipob members for 2023 budget

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Jostoman: 12:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Benesis:
For Uyo here, some elements have hijacked things and are just burning things anyhow.
I believe Uyo people loot, but the burning... Foreign elements are responsible and we will trace and burn them
exactly

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Jostoman: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Wike please thread carefully o

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Ikinternational: 3:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Apparently a link that confirms this post is as difficult to get as a Denmark visa

Maybe I'll copy n paste my own press release sef
Since everyone here is their own moderator

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 24, 2020
gidgiddy:
Funny thing is that the mods will see this thread that has no source verifying it is from Wike, and may keep it running rather than closing it down
A simple Google search will help you. Don't be bitter over this. I know how it feels. If you are a part of IPOB, be ready to suffer 7000 years in Nigeria

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by chrisxxx(m): 5:56am On Oct 24, 2020
gidgiddy:
https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2309752275835617/

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:
When I mentioned Ipob earlier so.e thought I was hallucinating.

grin
No mind them. Many people mumu for this we country

6 Likes

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Liposure:
IPOB is a disgrace to the entire ibo nation. I can't believe we are still talking about them despite the proscription
Fulani blood

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by nsiba: 6:21am On Oct 24, 2020
Benesis:
For Uyo here, some elements have hijacked things and are just burning things anyhow.
I believe Uyo people loot, but the burning... Foreign elements are responsible and we will trace and burn them

Itam and Plaza touts coordinated all the atrocities together with their statewide criminal gangs, leave foreign elements outta this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by mamotalk: 6:24am On Oct 24, 2020
I keep on saying it that it's Ipob that highjacked endsars and give it the violent look it had especially in Lagos.

also, I think people should know that most Igbo are sympathetic to Ipob cause because they usually watch Kanu, listen to his mumu talk and spread it among themselves.

I can say it anywhere that the arson and vandalism in Lagos was planned, executed and monitored by most of Igbo. nobody should doubt me, it was a grand design.

let me just say this: why is that none of them was ready to obey curfew imposed by Sanwo Olu , a step taken to bring peace?

critics are welcome.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Emotionss: 6:35am On Oct 24, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
OZOnNengiTheory:
Orgy of violence and destruction inflicted by IPOB grin

OP(chrisxxx), add this link to your story so the IPOB apologists on this forum shouting fake news can be put to shame.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/10/23/rivers-govt-outlaws-ipob-places-n50m-bounty-on-wanted-stanley-mgbere/

When the Federal government proscribed this evil IPOB as a terrorist organisation, Buhari was called names. What these violent and intolerant group filled with baseless hatred for every tribe other than theirs did in some local governments in Rivers state and even many parts of the country recently has vindicated the 'lifeless' president.

Every state in the federation should beware of these people. They are monsters that need to be tamed. Send them packing back to their state so they can enjoy their orgy of violence and destruction in peace.

These people are always United whenever they want to do evil. You will never hear their plans!
Never seen people as 'sophisticated' as this my entire life. They have millions of account on nairaland and Twitter supporting every kind of evil thereby tarnishing the image of Nigeria.
Unfortunately, the international community thinks their views represent the view of the good Nigerian people.

We cannot allow IPOB miscreants and other misguided similar groups to threaten our collective peace, security and wellbeing under whatever guise - Wike 2020
Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

Point of corrections
Ipob hate anybody (including igbos) who don't believe in their way of doing things.

I personally recomend for the assassination of MNK because in the space of 5 years he has done harm to the igbo race that will take years to fix.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by edochie12: 6:37am On Oct 24, 2020
So wike couldn't say anything about hausas killing people at oyigbo,what kind of slave slave leaders do we have in the south,there was a protest everywhere and some hoodlums hijack it and now everybody is blaming ipob,no it was ipob members that burn soun's palace and oba akiolu palace,

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Point of corrections
Ipob hate anybody (including igbos) who don't believe in their way of doing things.

I personally recomend for the assassination of MNK because in the space of 5 years he has done harm to the igbo race that will take years to fix.
correcting that right away.

5 castrated male cows for your eating pleasure
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Emotionss: 6:44am On Oct 24, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
OZOnNengiTheory:
correcting that right away.

5 castrated male cows for your eating pleasure

I am seriously serious I don't mind paying for it myself.
You need to see the level of frustration and anger when the talk.

The are making the igbos look bad in an already bad situation and I personally don't like it.

What most people don't is that this miscreants hate their fellow igbos for not supporting them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am seriously serious I don't mind paying for it myself.
You need to see the level of frustration and anger when the talk.

The are making the igbos look bad in an already bad situation and I personally don't like it.

What most people don't is that this miscreants hate their fellow igbos for not supporting them.
Believe me, it will be difficult to differentiate between the good ones and the bad ones. The good ones know the bad ones but will never expose them.

This is why it is safe to see all of them as same so they don't take you by surprise.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Skengman: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2020
edochie12:
So wike couldn't say anything about hausas killing people at oyigbo,what kind of slave slave leaders do we have in the south,there was a protest everywhere and some hoodlums hijack it and now everybody is blaming ipob,no it was ipob members that burn soun's palace and oba akiolu palace,

My brother it’s not about ‘slave slave leader.
You people should stop all these division. You want unity in the country, it starts with you and me.

Forget about the incident in the Oba’s palace for a second, because this is a thread regarding what happened in Rivers. The Governor is not castigating the Igbos, but rather decrying the activities of the IPOB, and don’t forget some Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River and Delta indigenes are members of this group. What I’m trying to say is the membership is drawn from other States and not just the Eastern States.

It is no secret that the mayhem unleashed in Rivers was done by the members of this group. The Governor as the CSO cannot just sit and fold his hands while his State is turned into a battle ground.

The northerners, Easterners and Southerners are all equals in the State. Rivers people accommodate all.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by BIGGESThead6: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Pierocash:
Police have seen another opportunity to rob people. They will go about arresting innocent youths and tag them IPOB members

They should kill all IPOB at sight, they are terrorist.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.