Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died (2081 Views)

Re: Dj Switch Never Said 78 Persons Were Killed At Lekki Shooting ( Pics). / Djswitch Has Gone Into Hiding, NBA President Reacts To Clampdown On #endsars / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by Lagoon0: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ive watched the video of what happened people died and I know the 78 was just exaggeration.
She begged people to stop opening parody acct of her to misinform people.
She pleaded, even if people want to do that to gain followers due to hardship they should post real information not lies.

But what baffles me most is the fact that some people defending the army are more concerned about digit accuracy. All evidence proved even scientifically that stray bullets would have hit many.

If the cameras where not remove why is it taking so long to release the videos from the CCTV.

I'm surprise people believe the cause for darkness. During the covid-19 lockdown was that place also dark due to lockdown?
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by RedPanthar: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Even the medical doctor that has now come you speak stated between 20 and 35 persons were brought with bullet wounds to his hospital

1 Like

Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by Lagoon0: 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
Even the medical doctor that has now come you speak stated between 20 and 35 persons were brought with bullet wounds to his hospital
But some people are saying they stamped
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by RedPanthar: 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lagoon0:

But some people are saying they stamped

The bullet shells

The doctor said some had bullets in lungs. Brain. Head. Heart

This pinpoints close range shooting from top to bottom where they're seated.

We're educated bro

1 Like

Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by Emilokoiyawon: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
So you people are now reducing the number. Its no longer 78? What is the new number you are settle on? Also, where are the dead bodies from the massacre? Where the family members and friends of the dead? Why are they not speaking out about their missing sons, daughters, sisters, brothers, fathers, mothers, who were MASSACRED at Lekki?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by Commentor: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Which doctors?
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by RedPanthar: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Which doctors?

There's a new thread. A doctor in one of the hospice the survivors were taken to has spoken..
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by capitalzero: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
If the video of cctv was released to the public, there will be war.
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by RedPanthar: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
capitalzero:

True.
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by Lagoon0: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

The bullet shells

The doctor said some had bullets in lungs. Brain. Head. Heart

This pinpoints close range shooting from top to bottom where they're seated.

We're educated bro
Wow! We need to expose this military and those party loyalists defending murders.
Please send the link let me watch or read for my self
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by RedPanthar: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lagoon0:

Wow! We need to expose this military and those party loyalists defending murders.
Please send the link let me watch or read for my self

Will quote you on the thread... Most likely by dawn. But it's on the forum and just hit the forum less than an hour back

2 Likes

Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by Commentor: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
capitalzero:

No mobile phones right?

1 Like

Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by RedPanthar: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
If they say it's fake

How come did military grade weapons purchased from. ISRAEL FOR THE NIGERIAN MILITARY found with hired thugs in Abuja. With orders given to cause rampage

2 Likes

Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by Okoroawusa: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Check out the date and time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by Lagoon0: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
So you people are now reducing the number. Its no longer 78? What is the new number you are settle on? Also, where are the dead bodies from the massacre? Where the family members and friends of the dead? Why are they not speaking out about their missing sons, daughters, sisters, brothers, fathers, mothers, who were MASSACRED at Lekki?
A lot of parody acct were opened which might be the the reason do the figure.
Are you telling me DJ switch started the #lekkimassacre ? Who are the "you people" nigga mind your speech!

We are only proving the fact that they're hidden casualties the military want to suppress. With time the family will come come out, you should be more concerned on why the CCTV. Video has been delayed .

1 Like

Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by RedPanthar: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
There are smart Biotechnologists and scientists in the country.

If they claimed no one died. It's simple

I fvck in dare Nigeria to give me just 3 hours to. Insect that location and provide you guys with DNA samples that will tell the tale if it's true or not

Shikena

As long as they've not used detergent over the surfaces. The DNA samples and biological materials is there. Lying there on the floor

Let's think smart geniuses

1 Like

Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by ePoster: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
If they say it's fake

How come did military grade weapons purchased from. ISRAEL FOR THE NIGERIAN MILITARY found with hired thugs in Abuja. With orders given to cause rampage
Keep quiet! The thugs beat the soldiers up, stole their guns and ammo. They also stripped them naked and took their uniforms.
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by RedPanthar: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
ePoster:
Keep quiet! The thugs beat the soldiers up, stole their guns and ammo. The also stripped them naked and took their uniforms.

Smh. Chai. Naivety

And the commander shooting in open space was jinxed.
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by ePoster: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
There are smart Biotechnologists and scientists in the country.

If they claimed no one died. It's simple

I fvck in dare Nigeria to give me just 3 hours to. Insect that location and provide you guys with DNA samples that will tell the tale if it's true or not

Shikena

As long as they've not used detergent over the surfaces. The DNA samples and biological materials is there. Lying there on the floor

Let's think smart geniuses
Smart?? Stop exaggerating...the same Nigerians who purchased their admission into the university... The so called Biotechnologists and scientists woul read your comment, scratch their heads and be like, 'what's DNA?'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by Emilokoiyawon: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lagoon0:

A lot of parody acct were opened which might be the the reason do the figure.
Are you telling me DJ switch started the #lekkimassacre ? Who are the "you people" nigga mind your speech! We are only proving the fact that they're hidden casualties the military want to suppress. With time the family will come come out, you should be more concerned on why the CCTV. Video has been delayed .

Hidden casualties? So the dead bodies don't have families. The families don't know that their sons, daughters went for LekkiProtest. And the military to 'hid' the bodies ALSO washed the BLOOD from the dead. Where is the BLOOD OF THE DEAD AT LekkiMassacre.

Brain. U na no get. Logic u na no sabi. And yet, you will be posting rubbish all over Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by RedPanthar: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
ePoster:
Smart?? Stop exaggerating...the same Nigerians who purchased their admission into the university... The so called Biotechnologists and scientists woul read your comment, scratch their heads and be like, 'what's DNA?'.

Smh

Na who be this full?

Do you know what UV lights does in darkness

Or how biological samplings can be collected for analysis?
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by ePoster: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Smh

Na who be this full?

Do you know what UV lights does in darkness

Or how biological samplings can be collected for analysis?
Thought you would get the sarcasm. undecided
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by capitalzero: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

No mobile phones right?
Sanwo said CCTV is intact. Let him play it, if nigeria will not be on fire. You want to use smartphone to do continous video recording of war scenes at night?

1 Like

Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by RedPanthar: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
capitalzero:

Sanwo said CCTV is intact. Let him play it, if nigeria will not be on fire. You want to use smartphone to do continous video recording of war scenes at night?

They were short camera recordings o

Didn't you see it shocked
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by Commentor: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
capitalzero:

So, of the thousands of people, there was no footage?

A likely story.
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by Lagoon0: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Check out the date and time.
Lol that not a real acct that's Photoshop bro
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by Jorgenvava: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by RedPanthar: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

So, of the thousands of people, there was no footage?

A likely story.

Lol

Are you guys in the country atall

Even in the thick darkness

There were short recorded moments

I watched it life

Perhaps you don't know the international community's outrage was based on the video recordings and materials that got circulated in the aftermath
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by capitalzero: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

They were short camera recordings o

Didn't you see it shocked

That mumu wants to see full clips of the incidences including how soldiers were putting corpses into vehicles
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by RedPanthar: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
capitalzero:

That mumu wants to see full clips of the incidences including how soldiers were putting corpses into vehicles

Lolz

I get.
Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by Okoroawusa: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lagoon0:

Lol that not a real acct that's Photoshop bro
Like the massacre...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Djswitch Never Said 78 People Died by Commentor: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Lol

Are you guys in the country atall

Even in the thick darkness

There were short recorded moments

I watched it life

Perhaps you don't know the international community's outrage was based on the video recordings and materials that got circulated in the aftermath

You mean the premature outrage which has led to the BBC retracting and asking people to verify the news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyigbo: Rivers Monarch Asks Army To Stop Indiscriminate Arrests / Boko Haram Terrorists Dare Nigerian Army, Openly Observe Eid-el-fitr Prayer The / Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu On Path To Victory As APC Governors Agree On Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.