Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,360 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ado Ekiti Covid19 Palliatives Warehouse Under Attack- It's Poisonous Fertilizers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ado Ekiti Covid19 Palliatives Warehouse Under Attack- It's Poisonous Fertilizers (502 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ado Ekiti Covid19 Palliatives Warehouse Under Attack- It's Poisonous Fertilizers by Feternidad(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ado Ekiti Covid19 Palliatives warehouse under attack by hoodlums- Reporter says “Not Covid19 palliative but poisonous fertilizers” share to save lives of victims
Watch Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XdrjbgYOZ4

Reports reaching us confirm that the Federal Government’s Silos, the Agric Development Programme (ADP) warehouse, and the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) store, all in Ado- Ekiti, have been attacked by hoodlums under the guise of seeking CACOVID palliatives.

Ekiti State has no COVID-19 palliative warehouse as all the palliatives have been distributed.

The items being carted away are Single Super Phosphate fertilizer and NPK which they have erroneously identified as Gaari.
The SEMA store has emergency supplies for disaster response e.g. flood, fire, or any other emergencies.

Some are even making away with corns preserved for planting, with chemical pre-fermentation. All these items are poisonous and not fit for consumption!

We appeal to our people not to consume these items because they can kill.

Ekiti State has NO COVID-19 Palliatives warehouse as all palliatives have been distributed to members of the public during the lockdown period

1 Share

Re: Ado Ekiti Covid19 Palliatives Warehouse Under Attack- It's Poisonous Fertilizers by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lol!
Liars
They want the citizens to return it, for where. They will rather use it as Garden fertilizer or Plantain plantation fertilizer than to return it.
Parliative belongs to the country people not to warehouse.
Re: Ado Ekiti Covid19 Palliatives Warehouse Under Attack- It's Poisonous Fertilizers by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
The government of Ekiti state has done their part by making this declaration. If the general public like let them eat it...We can not continue to blame hunger for lack of common sense... Lai lai.. I refuse to believe that... Wen Fayemi said their was no palliative I believed him and I believe most Ekiti indiges should have also believed him cos he does not lie over things like food or owo arugbo(Elder/old citizens allowance).This is highly disgracing... Cos I was with my grandmother wen the knocked on our door to give us palliative... So I believe him... If they purge well well... They go get sense... Longer throat people angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Covid19 Palliatives Warehouse Under Attack- It's Poisonous Fertilizers by Mysticwebb: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fertilizer and rice or sugar doesn't look alike. Nobody will eat fertilizer in the name of rice. We understand the code.
Relax, when they check and confirm it to be fertilizer, it will be appropriately used.
Re: Ado Ekiti Covid19 Palliatives Warehouse Under Attack- It's Poisonous Fertilizers by seunmsg(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
I saw the video from Ekiti and the so called warehouse is actually a federal ministry of Agriculture grains reserve silos. Whether what they looted there were palliatives or treated reserved grains is what I don’t know.
Re: Ado Ekiti Covid19 Palliatives Warehouse Under Attack- It's Poisonous Fertilizers by Amotolongbo(f): 12:49am On Oct 24, 2020
I’ve already known that Ekiti own will always be different grin
Re: Ado Ekiti Covid19 Palliatives Warehouse Under Attack- It's Poisonous Fertilizers by obami007(m): 12:52am On Oct 24, 2020
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

"Government Strategically Using Food To Distract Youths From Revolution" / Breaking: Okonjo-iweala Elected Wto Dg / Lekki Shootings:.olowu Of Kuta Calls For Probe Of Amnesty International's Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.