Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl (1065 Views)

“These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / Pastor Rapes 19-year Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing (photo) / Pastor Rapes Woman In Church During "Spiritual Bath" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl by sleekymag(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2011
Abuja — A Kaduna State born-Pastor Paul John of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Dawala, in Karu local government area of Nasarawa State, will not forget Wednesday February 16, 2011, in a hurry; it was the day that his escapades with Amina (not real name) the three year-old-daughter of his former landlord came to the fore.

LEADERSHIP SUNDAY gathered that the pastor had been a tenant of Amina's father for over three years. He was only made to leave when the adjoining building where the landlord lived collapsed. Even at that, he moved into the apartment of a close relative of the father of the girl, which is a stone's throw from the house of his former landlord.

The man, popularly known as Yarima who said his daughter's name shouldn't be mentioned to avoid stigmatization said, "We were living like one family. He packed out of my house because the one I was occupying before fell. Even the place the pastor packed into is still my relation's house. It is not far from where we live. We had maintained that close link since then."

According to him, the pastor lived in his house for three years without paying a dime. He said from every indication, the pastor must have raped his daughter on the Monday that she first felt feverish. "I noticed that my daughter's temperature was rising too high on Monday February 14, 2011. I had taken my younger brother to General Hospital, Asokoro, for medical attention. When we returned, my daughter, who was feeling all right before we left, was feverish. I went to a chemist shop and bought some drugs for her. She took it and continued with the treatment until Wednesday."

On the evening of Wednesday, precisely around 5pm, the landlord came back from work. As he walked around his compound, one of his slippers cut. He then sat down and began using any available iron to repair it. While he was doing it, Pastor Paul John, said to be from Jebba, strolled towards him, saw what he was doing and instantly volunteered to repair it for him. He however insisted on taking it to his house to fix.

"When the pastor saw me trying to fix the slippers, he told me to bring it so that he would repair it. He told me to allow my daughter to go with him, so that she would bring it back after the repair. I accepted because I had no ill-feelings against him. He left with my daughter. After a short while, my mind began to disturb me. I asked myself why I should allow my three-year-old daughter to follow him. I then walked to the pastor's house. When I got there, he was inside with my daughter," the landlord explained.

He said he did not suspect anything, but he simply wanted to see what he was doing. "There is a gate that one must open before gaining access to the pastor's house. The gate made a noise as I opened it. Immediately I opened it, the pastor came out and began to repair the slippers. He finished it shortly. My daughter was inside with him, but she later came out. She was not looking harmed. When I was about to go, the pastor asked my daughter to return home with me. Both of us left together."

When they got home, he allowed his daughter to play around with her peers who were in the compound. Then he went and sat at a shop near his house. While he was seated there, he had no incline that his daughter had gone missing again.

"I didn't know when the pastor came back to my house and sneaked away with my daughter. All of a sudden, I didn't see my daughter again. After a while, I asked my brother to look out for her. He found her at the pastor's house again. When he got to his house, the pastor caught him and beat him, then chased him away. He left from there, but didn't report to me how he went.

"Some minutes later, my daughter returned and was crying. She looked weak and was behaving very abnormal. Then I asked my brother's wife to check her properly. She did and discovered some semen drops and blood stains on her laps. She asked her what happened, and she said it was the pastor that did it."

That was when it dawned on the landlord that something was amiss. He became angry.

"Then I went to confront the pastor at home. He didn't deny. He told me it was devil's work. I returned and took my daughter to the hospital. The pastor continued following me, begging me not to tell anybody because it was devil's work. He also told me not to report the matter to the police. People gathered around us. In the hospital, a nurse checked her and shouted that he penetrated her. When I wanted to go to the police station, I told the people around to hold him for me. Then I reported to the police station at Masaka. They came and arrested him."

He said it beats his imagination that a pastor who was almost a member of his family could do that. He said his children called the pastor 'uncle'.

"They don't know he is not their relative. They accord him the same recognition they accord to us their parents. This pastor has a wife and even grand-children although he lives alone. Currently, the matter is at the police station while my daughter was taking to the Federal Medical Centre, Keffi, for examination. The first result showed that the pastor tested negative to HIV. We are still expecting other results."

When our correspondent went to Masaka police station, the pastor was visible in the cell begging for forgiveness.

"It is Satan. I never had an affair with any woman except my wife since I became a pastor. I have been in the vineyard of the Lord winning souls for Him. I wonder how Satan got me so cheap. I know it is a trial and I must overcome it," he said from his police cell.

Mr Yerima, confirmed to our reporter on phone that Pastor Paul has been sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison and he is to pay to the sum N150,000 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira after he has finished serving his prison term. " I am not happy with this judgement" he said.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201103080640.html
Re: Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl by sleekymag(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2011
wonders shall never cease, pathetic!
Re: Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl by Jenwitemi(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2011
Of course it is always the devil/satan. Christianity is a religion made for cowards who don't have the balls to accept responsibilities for their actions. Pathetic.
sleekymag:

" It is Satan. I never had an affair with any woman except my wife since I became a pastor. I have been in the vineyard of the Lord winning souls for Him. I wonder how Satan got me so cheap. I know it is a trial and I must overcome it," he said from his police cell.

Re: Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Of course it is always the devil/satan. Christianity is a religion made for cowards who don't have the balls to accept responsibilities for their actions. Pathetic.

Christianity is made for brave and courageous men and women who want to live lives that please the Almighty God.

it is quite pathetic that you and co, are trying to make a point on this singular incident when we all know that in other religions like Islam , paedophilia is institutionalised, not to talk of the random acts of perversion committed by many in society who are not Christians.

Obviously what he did is bad enough , but it is no different from those who are p.o.rn addicts, those caught up in fornication or adultery.

In God's eyes sin is in sin.
Re: Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl by Jenwitemi(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2011
Yes, of course. And the devil did it, not me. Courageous ko. . . Keep deceiving yourself.

Singular incident, you say? These kind of incidents are rampant in christianity these days. The news is full of them. Fortunately not everybody lives in a religious bubble.
frosbel:

Christianity is made for brave and courageous men and women who want to live lives that please the Almighty God.

it is quite pathetic that you and co, are trying to make a point on this singular incident when we all know that in other religions like Islam , paedophilia is institutionalised, not to talk of the random acts of perversion committed by many in society who are not Christians.

Obviously what he did is bad enough , but it is no different from those who are p.o.rn addicts, those caught up in fornication or adultery.

In God's eyes sin is in sin.

Re: Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl by nuclearboy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2011
^^ Society sees these bastards as representative of Christianity but on NL, we are now showing them for what they are. Bring any of such to light and see if we kowtow to their dastardly antics
Re: Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2011
nuclearboy:

^^ Society sees these bastards as representative of Christianity but on NL, we are now showing them for what they are. Bring any of such to light and see if we kowtow to their dastardly antics

^^^

But as bad and despicable as that man's sins are, it is no worse than a sex addict, homosexual, pervert, thief etc etc. in God's eyes.

In summary though, we all agree the Pastor's acts were indeed hideously shameful.

It is 1000% times worse here in the UK.

How a grown man can be attracted to a baby is beyond me.

Thanks,
Re: Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl by yommyuk: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2011
May the Lord of Host continue to expose them cool

Parents ! be on the look out
Re: Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2011
Your first time indeed! Go deceive ya congregation angry angry

Catch a thief any day and the first sentence out of his mouth is always "Na my first timeooo! na devil pushi mee!"

Idiet agents of darkness who knows how many little girls he has despoiled! angry angry angry

Every day for the thief, one day for the owner!
Re: Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl by seunlayi(m): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2011
fake man of god
Re: Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl by thehomer: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

But as bad and despicable as that man's sins are, it is no worse than a sex addict, homosexual, pervert, thief etc etc. in God's eyes.

What do you know about God's eyes? I don't think anyone has enough information to decide how something appears in God's eye. But, in our human eyes, they are quite different. Paedophilic acts and stealing are crimes while homosexuality and sexual addiction are not crimes in many places. One thing that is problematic with this God belief is that this man simply has to go and make some supplications and all is forgiven him freeing him to continue till the next act requiring supplication.
But, why do these people keep blaming the devil? They never do anything bad. It's the devil that pushed them to it.

frosbel:

In summary though, we all agree the Pastor's acts were indeed hideously shameful.
It is 1000% times worse here in the UK.
How a grown man can be attracted to a baby is beyond me.
Thanks,

Actually we cannot really tell if it's 1000 times worse in the UK due to under reporting in Nigerian societies with the corresponding exposure of priests who have been performing similar actions.
Re: Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl by otitokoro1: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2011
Sign of the end time!
Re: Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2011
So unfortunate, we seriously need to interceed for our Leaders

(1) (Reply)

God’s First Messages To Man - Zac Pooen / Maximize Your Full Potential / “do Not Fear, Only Believe." - Mark 5:36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.