Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Become A German Trained Technician - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become A German Trained Technician (174 Views)

How I Was Scammed By A German Company (payever) / Rise Above Your Contemporaries, Get Trained & Certified In The Nebosh IGC / How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A German Trained Technician by oyaski: 12:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Are you less than 23years old? Ready to learn a new language? And you have NABTEB?

You can strategically plan your relocation to Germany.

Learn German up to B2 level and it will open up opportunities for you.

Opportunities like getting a paid 3-yr technician training(theory & practical) ...

It will require grit and determination. But you do it if you really want it.

All the Best!

(1) (Reply)

I Made My First F.U Money Today / 2021 Venture For Africa Fellowship Program For Young Africans / The Secret Of Rich People They Don't Want You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.