Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Please I Need Info On How To Get To Tarkwa Bay Beach - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Info On How To Get To Tarkwa Bay Beach (1685 Views)

Has Anyone Been To Tarkwa Bay Recently? Current Update / How Do I Get To Tarkwa Bay From CMS / Tarkwa Bay: From Sin Land To Leisure Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Info On How To Get To Tarkwa Bay Beach by ardyssng: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2011
Hi All, Please I need all the info I can get on how to get to tarkwa bay beach. Am planning to visit there this weekend and I need to know how I can get there including the cost o. Please guys useful tips needed. I hope the beach will be as correct as possible cos most other beaches don't really appeal to me. Useful comments will be appreciated wink

(1) (Reply)

Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? / 5 Historical Facts About Nok City / See The List Of Places Nigerians And Other World Travelers Should Avoid In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.