Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,417 members, 7,843,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot (43200 Views)

‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation / Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot by ndiri(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
OVB123:
I want to used this medium to say kudos to my people in Cross River (brothers & sisters), you have done the usuall. This politicians think we are fools or we are dogs that can not bark? But let us tell them that until you push a goat to the wall, you will not know it has teeth to bite.
........ serious, so goat can bite?
Re: Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot by mechanics(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hahahha, funny.
Re: Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot by justjasper(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Our politicians are the same. What is the need for hoarding covid 19 palliatives when people are dying of hunger everyday? This is pure wickedness. This is a fact that we can win this war against us. Victory for us i pray in Jesus mighty name
Re: Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot by mkpurumma090(f): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lol loler lolest

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
colonelwealth:

you are 100% right Sir

Yes SEUN of Nairaland seems like a green snake in a green grass.
he is tactly promoting tribalism, ethnic profiling and religious intolerance.
it's high time everyone sees him and his moderators as agents of division of national unity as they are.

why is it too big or impossible for him and his moderators to sanitize this forum or identify and stop these e-miscrants from posting rubbish targeted at fanning the flames of hatred. (there seems to be a co-ordinated anti-Igbo agenda in Nigeria shamelessly supported by him&his moderators) very disgusting.

Let him bring to end all forms of tribal& religious profiling &bullying across all religions(Christians, Muslims) & Nigerian tribes(Igbo,Yoruba,Hausa,Niger Deltas, Fulani, bene etc).

Nairaland & SEUN should put a decisive stop to all forms of NATIONAL DISUNITY being promoted in his platform !

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot by Ebenezar2O21: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
tot:
Last line - One nation bound in FREEDOM, PEACE and UNITY.

Sadly, Nigerians have none of those 3.
[/s] sharap
Re: Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot by dasparrow: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
I am proud of our youths. They are taking what is rightfully theirs. For how long did Nigerian government think they could continue to oppress us without consequence?
Re: Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot by Earnonline7: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
P
Re: Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot by Arabaincubus: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
What sort of patriotism is this?���
Re: Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot by amazingspiderma: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
How can someone loot what belongs to them.
It is their right.
Re: Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot by Amanda4life: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
SINCE I HAVE TAKEN WHAT BELONGS TO ME, WE CAN NOW JOYFULLY, MELODIOUSLY SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM

YEEYEEEEEEE

HIP HIP HIP HURRAYYYYYYYY grin
Re: Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot by Jackson105: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2020
jirehUB:
SEUN OSEWA, I’m Igbo and I live in Umuahia.
I’m not a member of IPOB
I have been visiting nairaland as far back as 2011.

SEUN you are EVIL

Yes you are evil and your hatred for the Igbos will consume you.
Did you know that 20 persons were killed few days ago by bandits in zamfara
Why wasn’t it on fp?

You said nairaland will no longer be used to share secessionist news or ideas

Put since morning you and your mods have been insulting the Igbo man.

I repeat your hate for the Igbo man will consume you.

If you’d never say anything good about Igbo people, then don’t even say anything!

U really needed brain checking, I don't know why he has not ban u for that senseless post
Re: Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot by Greatzeus(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
jirehUB:
SEUN OSEWA, I’m Igbo and I live in Umuahia.
I’m not a member of IPOB
I have been visiting nairaland as far back as 2011.

SEUN you are EVIL

Yes you are evil and your hatred for the Igbos will consume you.
Did you know that 20 persons were killed few days ago by bandits in zamfara
Why wasn’t it on fp?

You said nairaland will no longer be used to share secessionist news or ideas

Put since morning you and your mods have been insulting the Igbo man.

I repeat your hate for the Igbo man will consume you.

If you’d never say anything good about Igbo people, then don’t even say anything!
I don't understand how 99.9% of you just think alike, always facing the same place. Hatred, bigotry,lies. It was buhari marginalising you,now it's nairaland? Did anyone tie a rope on your neck to come here? Always accusing others of what you are guilty of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Guns Down Colleague, Opens Fire On UN Pilot In Borno / General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) / Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.