Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

World Education Service (wes) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World Education Service (wes) (785 Views)

WES Payment / Barr Magaji Nasarawa Wes Senatorial Hopeful Attends Wedding Ceremony In Laminga / I Sent My Transcript To Wes But Made A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Education Service (wes) by Domendo: 3:10am On Oct 24, 2020
I want to know how Nigeria students who studied in Benin republic are evaluating their certificates using Wes. Coz Wes is telling me they are waiting for a response from the ministry of higher education in Benin to respond to them. I contacted the ministry and they couldnt find any mail from Wes concerning my evaluation, please am I the only person facing this and if not what are the solutions and way out. I need a response please
Re: World Education Service (wes) by lightdream: 3:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Confirm from Wes when the mail was sent. Maybe other can give advice about Benin Republic.Wes has always been relating with the institutions.you can also follow up with your institution to respond to Wes.
Re: World Education Service (wes) by Domendo: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Yes Wes as always been relating with the institutions but in Benin republics case is now different they will tell you message as been sent to the ministry in Benin but the ministry are not seeing any message from Wes especially with Nigeria foreign students, please who has been in the shoes or have a solution to this problem
Re: World Education Service (wes) by Oreoluwa97: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Domendo:
I want to know how Nigeria students who studied in Benin republic are evaluating their certificates using Wes. Coz Wes is telling me they are waiting for a response from the ministry of higher education in Benin to respond to them. I contacted the ministry and they couldnt find any mail from Wes concerning my evaluation, please am I the only person facing this and if not what are the solutions and way out. I need a response please

Hi good evening, were you able to evaluate using WES, I studied in Cotonou too
Re: World Education Service (wes) by Anonymous2018: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oreoluwa97:

Hi good evening, were you able to evaluate using WES, I studied in Cotonou too

Hi please how did it go for you? I’m also trying to evaluate my credentials using WES
Re: World Education Service (wes) by Anonymous2018: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Domendo:

Hi please how did it go? I’m also trying to evaluate my credentials

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bellos aide confront woman he gave a house which she sold and went beging / 2008 Toyota Highlander For Sale / Toyota Sienna For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.