Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,118 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (422 Views)

FG Representation On Discos Board To Rise Before July 15 / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in / Ben Bruce Attacked By Angry Youths Over Poor Representation At The NA (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 24, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TecM0: 6:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Then get a nomination form and contest since you feel more qualified

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2020
-

1 Like

Re: . by teebaxy(m): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
Even with this your zombie comment i still strongly believe you can perform better than that vegetable... so, get a form.

6 Likes

Re: . by uniqueboi1(m): 6:33am On Oct 24, 2020
teebaxy:
Even with this your zombie comment i still strongly believe you can perform better than that vegetable... so, get a form.

Nice reply.
The energy they use in supporting that loser is enough to make them better presidents.
I'm not sure they even aspire to be anything other than paid 30k keyboard warriors.

4 Likes

Re: . by Ebuka78: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Sunstorm95:
I watched Buhari's speech on youtube and I almost shed a tear, don't ask me why. I had never heard his voice before now, though always known he's clueless and incompetent. There's so much to say ,but the summary of everything : It's unfortunate. .
I don't mind if I get abused, but I am gonna say the truth. It is not easy to rule Nigeria no matter how sanity you are. All presidents that have ruled Nigeria were all abused, even the current president.

Our questions should be who are the people making the masses suffer?

How can we eliminate corrupt officials?

Let's take a look at the COVID-19 palliative warehouse store. Was is Buhari that told them to store up those palliatives?

Buhari had already signed for the allocation of those palliatives. It is now left for the person in charge of allocation to do his/her work.

They stock up the palliatives for what?

Why wasn't it distributed as instructed by the president?

Hope you can now see that Buhari did his part, but the person who is to handle the logistics process of disbursements failed to carry out his/her duty.

Our question is, how do we eliminate such officials/ staffs/minister from any official duties.

I believe even if you was the president, people would still criticise you.

Restructuring is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: . by 360degreess(m): 6:52am On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
.. Don't mind that frustrated guy. With his education what has he achieved in life?
Buhari is more successful than all his generation combined.
Re: . by oluwadabira222(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2020
Are you not part of the people that voted him in? Abeg comot for road make we see way,2023 no dey too far just get your pvc ready!!
Re: . by onespecial(m): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2020
The height of stupidity as a people is bringing someone whom as a general, termed his people senseless, useless and undisciplined back to power as a civilian president. Was it to prove him right or we actually were on some kinda voodoo influence.

Fela didn't sing for nothing yet this generation kept deaf ears.
Re: . by heendrix(m): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2020
teebaxy:

grin

1 Like

Re: . by heendrix(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2020
360degreess:
.. Don't mind that frustrated guy. With his education what has he achieved in life?

OP isn't talking bout who's more successful or less successful, sorry to say but ur twice as being senseless

3 Likes

Re: . by heendrix(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Ebuka78:

I don't mind if I get abused, but I am gonna say the truth. It is not easy to rule Nigeria no matter how sanity you are. All presidents that have ruled Nigeria were all abused, even the current president.

Our questions should be who are the people making the masses suffer?

How can we eliminate corrupt officials?

Let's take a look at the COVID-19 palliative warehouse store. Was is Buhari that told them to store up those palliatives?

Buhari had already signed for the allocation of those palliatives. It is now left for the person in charge of allocation to do his/her work.

They stock up the palliatives for what?

Why wasn't it distributed as instructed by the president?

Hope you can now see that Buhari did his part, but the person who is to handle the logistics process of disbursements failed to carry out his/her duty.

Our question is, how do we eliminate such officials/ staffs/minister from any official duties.

I believe even if you was the president, people would still criticise you.

Restructuring is the way forward.

on point
Re: . by yommen: 7:36am On Oct 24, 2020
360degreess:

Well, may your life and your entire family and business be ruled the way Buhari has ruled Nigeria. Say a big 'AMEN'
Re: . by obonujoker(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2020
When you were collecting kuli kuli and #200 recharge card at polling centres, you didn't know??

Better reap what you sow.

That's the law of life
Re: . by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Sunstorm95:
I watched Buhari's speech on youtube and I almost shed a tear, don't ask me why. I had never heard his voice before now, though always known he's clueless and incompetent. There's so much to say ,but the summary of everything : It's unfortunate. .
But all the qualified people in your generation can't do anything about it. Very unfortunate

(1) (Reply)

IPOB - NNAMDI KANU HAS INSTIGATED GOV WIKE TO CHASE YOU WHILE HE IS SAFE IN UK! / Obigbo Killings: What Is Rino And FFK Reaction? / Football Icon Diego Maradona Dies At 60 Following Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.