Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

After Weeks Of No Tribal Insult On Nairaland,we Didn't Die. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Weeks Of No Tribal Insult On Nairaland,we Didn't Die. (340 Views)

Woman Turns Down Marriage Proposal Over Insult On Kwankwaso / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Weeks Of No Tribal Insult On Nairaland,we Didn't Die. by Mavrick2012: 6:18am On Oct 24, 2020
You will observe that, since the commencement of the#endsars protest,over two weeks ago,the usual tribally laced insults seriously reduced.
We all spoke in one voice,NO RECORD OF ANY DEATH as a result of this�.
This days,many tribal warlords are born in social media.
Politicians take advantage of this,cash in, divide us the more so as to get exactly what they want,as such,we remain where we currently are.
My fellow nairalandas,can we keep this up?
We can get a better Nigeria when we get united, regardless of tribe, religion or any other IRRELEVANT attachment.
Insulting another person's tribe will never make yours better, rather,it will only worsen the plight of the society,most especially the youths.
I repeat, you will not die if you don't do tribal war.
God bless us,
God bless Seun,
God bless Nairaland

1 Like

Re: After Weeks Of No Tribal Insult On Nairaland,we Didn't Die. by pman096(m): 6:31am On Oct 24, 2020
grin
Re: After Weeks Of No Tribal Insult On Nairaland,we Didn't Die. by hargbolahan01: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2020
they are back already to continue their paid job... you see them first starting to deny people killed in lekki even they don't live in neither lekki nor Lagos

you already see how one adamu Garba was telling northeners that the protest is to be bring buhari down and install a Christian president to make live hard for president

tribalism and religion sentiment is their way but you just keep letting them we are united

3 Likes

Re: After Weeks Of No Tribal Insult On Nairaland,we Didn't Die. by ybalogs(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2020
Tell them
Re: After Weeks Of No Tribal Insult On Nairaland,we Didn't Die. by IamRichards: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2020
Wait for it.
Re: After Weeks Of No Tribal Insult On Nairaland,we Didn't Die. by oluwadabira222(m): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2020
Ok......
Re: After Weeks Of No Tribal Insult On Nairaland,we Didn't Die. by ipobarecriminals: 7:10am On Oct 24, 2020
sad sad Back from holiday sad embarassed.Tell dis to those immigrants from that side.
Re: After Weeks Of No Tribal Insult On Nairaland,we Didn't Die. by santakris(m): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2020
Some people are actually doing this to catch fun. They don't really mean what they type/say.

1 Like

Re: After Weeks Of No Tribal Insult On Nairaland,we Didn't Die. by Tab4kids(f): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2020
Good morning yoruba people

Have you blamed Nnamdi Kanu today grin

5 Likes

Re: After Weeks Of No Tribal Insult On Nairaland,we Didn't Die. by Jorgenvava: 7:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
Re: After Weeks Of No Tribal Insult On Nairaland,we Didn't Die. by niyilolawa34798: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2020
Good morning yoruba people Have you blamed Nnamdi Kanu today

1 Like

Re: After Weeks Of No Tribal Insult On Nairaland,we Didn't Die. by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2020
I'm full blooded South southern man from Cross River Ikom Ikom Local government 4 corners

If yorubas are actually the way I see them on this forum

Then I'm 1000 percent sure I'll hate them in real life.

Bad, foul mouthed... Blame gang, Hateful, Confusion causing pieces of shiiit

Imagine one was angry why Peter obi properties weren't destroyed because Tinubu was attacked.

But that same person was 10000000
% happy when Armies flogged and killed unarmed ipob men.

They mocked the igbos for days and called them pigs after they were killed

Hateful foools.

You said you don't like Igbos.... Then allow them have their Biafra so they go In peace and stop disturbing you.... You conive with the North and say NO

OK

Allow them Live their lives freely in the Nigeria you forcefully want them in.

You say No!

They should leave your LAND even when no Igbo have reportly stolen, killed, or caused confusion in your land.

Nonsense!!!

What type of mentality is that?

(1) (Reply)

Place Buhari & Governors On Level 17 Salary Scale INSA Advocates / Kogi Second Palliative Warehouse Broken into / Looted COVID-19 Palliatives Not Hoarded, Kept For Vulnerable People — NGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.