Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. (5949 Views)

See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers / BREAKING: IT’S OFFICIAL – Diamond, Access Banks Merge / FCMB Wants To Open A Branch for Their Customers In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by Biggie225(m): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2020
I have said it times without number that Nigerian banking system is one of the problems we have in this country.Banks in Nigeria works with government to frustrate poor masses , only the wise can understand. Every year they post billions as profits at the detriment of the customers .The looting of Banks in Lagos and Enugu opened their eyes ,they didn't cry foul nor blame youths.
See the caption

1 Like

Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by Back2Daura(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Woow
Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by obami007(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2020
Loolz
Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by Pierced(f): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Lol.....fear catch them.

1 Like

Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by MAGG0T(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Finally the animal in aso rock has admitted people actually died from the protest..

Cows here going from one thread to another telling us it was hoax, may u die shamefully

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by ehinmowo: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2020
I said it earlier that conflict is as important as peace. Conflict rejigs the system.
Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by aloby: 8:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Hi all,

If you need financial support for your purchase orders, contract or working capital.

Please inbox me

No shaddy deals....I will give you the name of the financial institution to carry out your due diligence
Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by punisha: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2020
MAGG0T:
Finally the animal in aso rock has admitted people actually died from the protest..

Cows here going from one thread to another telling us it was hoax, may u die shamefully

...and a miserable death at that too....
Animals
Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by bobbybrown007: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2020
blah, blah, they wont transfer even if it is 3k or 5k to customer nw, they are saying we are here 4 u.
Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by Shampoo77: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2020
which Accessbank?? is it the one I bank with?? I don't think so. I have three accounts i.e two cooperate accounts and one saving account plus another account with Diamond bank yet no sms was sent to me. Accessbank bad deceptions are like 5&6.

3 Likes

Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by thesicilian: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Audio money
Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by hassana45502: 9:36am On Oct 24, 2020
I said it earlier that conflict is as important as peace. Conflict rejigs the system.
Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by OBUKSBAYELSA: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2020
Access Bank has over time shown that they are not reliable partners particularly with those who bank with them so am not surprised that the looting meant nothing to them. However of recent Access Bank in Portharcourt especially the one located at Eagle Cement in Rumuolumeni have traded thier customer rights to use of ATM machines to thier POS operators within Iwofe and environs, on a daily basis we spend 200naira to withdraw 10,000 naira yet they tax us for unused ATM Verve or Visa card. Members of the public are aware that staffs of Access are the owners of the POS machines. Soonest we will send a petition to Rivers State House of Assembly and National Assembly to right the wrong being meted to Nigerians, Visitors alike by Access Bank. Enough is Enough!
Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by MRSAWEDOFF: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8P6SYrxJKY

Moment when Edo youths discovered the warehouse and were trying to gain entry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyIn2yGgRR4

After gaining entry into the warehouse, the youths loot everything on sight

Though endsars protests have died down, the new wave actress the country is the looting of COVID-19 palliative warehouses.

It started from parts of Lagos state and crossed over to other South Western States and then Calabar.

Now, Edo youths have discovered and raided their own palliative warehouse
Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by yungchop: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
aloby:
Hi all,

If you need financial support for your purchase orders, contract or working capital.

Please inbox me

No shaddy deals....I will give you the name of the financial institution to carry out your due diligence

I can't access my Nairaland mail anymore how do i get in touch
Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by SavageResponse(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
MAGG0T:

No one has said that people did not die at the Lekki Toll gate but buffoons like you going about claiming it was a genocide in which 78 died is an insult to people who have a thinking brain!
Re: See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. by Nuclear99(m): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
MAGG0T:

All of them no go die well

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Liquidates $1.27bn Loans In 10 Banks / Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.