Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Hoodlums Storms FEMTECH In Ilorin Carted Away Home Appliances (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Storms FEMTECH In Ilorin Carted Away Home Appliances (video) (674 Views)

Sunday Effiong Who Raided Police Station & Carted Away Rifles In Edo Arrested / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Storms FEMTECH In Ilorin Carted Away Home Appliances (video) by simaoooo: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Hoodlums Storms FEMTECH In Ilorin Carted Away Home Appliances (video) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2020
I hope this people won't go unpunished. This is so wrong. This only proves one thing. An average Nigerian is evil and an opportunist
Re: Hoodlums Storms FEMTECH In Ilorin Carted Away Home Appliances (video) by SadiqBabaSani: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
I hope this people won't go unpunished. This is so wrong. This only proves one thing. An average Nigerian is evil and an opportunist
difficult to disprove
Re: Hoodlums Storms FEMTECH In Ilorin Carted Away Home Appliances (video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bad... I saw all this coming... Nigeria is not yet ripe for the kind of protest people were clamoring for. When I drew their attention that 99% of the protesters came out because of the free food they were offered, and not necessarily because of SARS' excesses, I was attacked.

Now here's the result.. LOOTING everywhere! They exploited the mass protest to loot both public and private properties to death! I hope you supporters of this protest are happy now?

But bear in mind that those who supported the protest even after the government accepted our demands, will not go scot-free.. Including those who attacked me and other well-meaning compatriots.. You'll answer to God for all this.. Look at how people are suffering.. God will hold you all responsible.. sapientia, tot, and others, I hope you guys are satisfied now? Judgment day dey come for una..

May God heal our land.
May God protect the businesses of his people from looters and arsonists.
May God help Nigeria. sad
Re: Hoodlums Storms FEMTECH In Ilorin Carted Away Home Appliances (video) by tot(f): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:
Bad... I saw all this coming... Nigeria is not yet ripe for the kind of protest people were clamoring for. When I drew their attention that 99% of the protesters came out because of the free food they were offered, and not necessarily because of SARS' excesses, I was attacked.

Now here's the result.. LOOTING everywhere! They exploited the mass protest to loot both public and private properties to death! I hope you supporters of this protest are happy now?

But bear in mind that those who supported the protest even after the government accepted our demands, will not go scot-free.. Including those who attacked me and other well-meaning compatriots.. You'll answer to God for all this.. Look at how people are suffering.. God will hold you all responsible.. sapientia, tot, and others, I hope you guys are satisfied now? Judgment day dey come for una..

May God heal our land.
May God protect the businesses of his people from looters and arsonists.
May God help Nigeria. sad
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:nta Staff Confirmed Dead In Lagos Office / 10million Naira Ransom Declared For The Original Oba Of Lagos Staff Of Office / At Least 3 Dead & Many injured as Gunmen Go On Rampage In Vienna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.