Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

"You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians (23954 Views)

Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace / Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
we are patiently waiting for the video of the lekki tollgate shooting you're to release on Monday.

we are waiting.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by Didi2d(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sanwo-olu has been proactive, I still believe he doesn't know anything about the shooting

1 Like

Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by greenskittles: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Incandescent:
SanwoOlu my guy but you too dey lie grin
In all fairness, that could be a "buried" case being resurrected.
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by Abudu2000(m): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
cray91:
yes you right, between thief nubu, sanwo olu, buhari and even that Vice president too na puppet
the candidates we vote in were formally good but somehow someway godfatherism destroyed their morals. Until we start voting for ppl with zero history in politics, endorsed by no one, connected with no one etc only then will Nigeria become gr8t. Sanwolu i blows thife-nubu balls, his mouth is wife open for jagaban to jerk off into and that's why he's misbehaving. On that thief-nubu call see how arrogantly he was talking about how he called the governor, called the chief of staff, callled the army general , omg. Jagaban went from holding Nigeria hostage to holding the whole Africa to ransom.
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by hatakekakashi: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
sapientia:

Please, next time when you quote those clowns.. Kindly remove their words and report the post. So that it can disappear from cyber space.

Just know that real Igbo's have disowned the clown
After all the false accusations the yorubas has made against you people. I'm from a yoruba state but I swear you try. I know the igbo guy is just trying to retaliate
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by WaleRock: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
THE MASSES SHOULD BEGIN TO REALIZE THE TYPE OF HUMAN BEINGS THEY'RE DEALING WITH.

THEY MEAN BUSINESS.

SAVE YOURSELF, NIGERIANS.
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by cray91(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
you can't believe what i just came accross today, very surprising. although there had been speculations for long but today i confirmed it with a voice recording and a video

said Buhari had been dead since febuary 17th 2017 in an hospital in London and buried 23th march 2017 in Saudi arabia with few of our leaders who attended with the likes of El rufai, thief nubu, Aisha buhari plus the late abba kyari even vice president knows about it

That has been the long secret hidden in that aso rock cuz i once heard if we nigerians knew the secret in aso Rock say naija will burn to the ground, no wonder Aisha buhari once said the person in aso rock now is not her husband

Even heard the death of Abba Kyari was not covid 19, that it was a cover up story that they killed the man probably conscience was disturbing the man and wanted to expose them is why they had to take him out

they kept this a secret cuz of their all hidden agendas

Reason they had to scatter and stop our protest cuz they know if the protest continous gradually their hidden secrets and agenda will be exposed

Naija is Long gone and beyond redemption
Abudu2000:
the candidates we vote in were formally good but somehow someway godfatherism destroyed their morals. Until we start voting for ppl with zero history in politics, endorsed by no one, connected with no one etc only then will Nigeria become gr8t. Sanwolu i blows thife-nubu balls, his mouth is wife open for jagaban to jerk off into and that's why he's misbehaving. On that thief-nubu call see how arrogantly he was talking about how he called the governor, called the chief of staff, callled the army general , omg. Jagaban went from holding Nigeria hostage to holding the whole Africa to ransom.
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by orunto27: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
It is Miyetti Allah Fulani Groups playing and singing war games and songs.
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by sapientia(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
hatakekakashi:

After all the false accusations the yorubas has made against you people. I'm from a yoruba state but I swear you try. I know the igbo guy is just trying to retaliate

Bro.. These clowns are everywhere.

Its possible those guys you think are Yoruba's are not.

Same way this particular clown may not be Igbo.

But even if they are, the sane ones will always win

One luv

In other news.. This your name sef, have you seen Sasuke, I have a new Jutsu for him grin
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by oyeb15: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Talk is cheap Mr 4cup
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by Patojargz: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
You guys are full of shit.
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
sanwo-emi professional liars and pretender. u have no psycological right to call urself a Governor. u and fellow occultic governors. mad people everywhere
#Nigeriamustbegreatagain
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by hatakekakashi: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
sapientia:

Bro.. These clowns are everywhere.

Its possible those guys you think are Yoruba's are not.

Same way this particular clown may not be Igbo.

But even if they are, the sane ones will always win

One luv

In other news.. This your name sef, have you seen Sasuke, I have a new Jutsu for him grin
You just said the truth bro.

grin lol Naruto Shippuden that year
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by DMerciful(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Was the curfew 4pm or later moved to 9pm? If 9pm, what crime or civil disobedience was committed?
flokii:
I want to petition that DJ Switch and others like her involved in the Lekki toll gate incidient after a legitimate CURFEW was declared by Governor Babajide Sanwo Olu should be arrested, investigated and prosecuted on a three count charge of TREASON, ARSON and COMPLICITY IN SPREADING FAKE NEWS.

Many have been put to pain and untold hardship because of her reckless actions.
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by ceejay80s(m): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
I once live in a house at surulere, a young man who is my neighborhor lives there, very quiet, friendly, well behaved, we never knew he was an armed robber until they came to arrest him, sanwolu is a lair and a pretender, they gave the other to fire, why did tinubu run, make una siddon thee dey trust politicians,
Order to shoot came from the governor who received order from tinubu that fled the country
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by harmbhrosz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
flokii:

Nigga you're not dealing with an emotional fool here so connect your senses before quoting me..

So many losses in Lekki and other parts of Lagos, even the common man out there hustling to survive was not spared. What kind of useless play is that?
Please get the fvck off my mentions!
and you're blaming Dj Switch and not the government, even when everyone knew the said shooting started hours before the curfew time.

Instead of you all to face the government that failed, y'all turn around to fight the same youth that is struggling as you.

Shame
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by Litmus: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
While at it, some of you should write petition concerning the stupidity and irresponsibility of unregulated Social Media. Social Media is perhaps one of the most important issues in the world concerning our collective security and a conversation is desperately needed.
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by ThatFairGuy1: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Incandescent:
SanwoOlu my guy but you too dey lie grin
Imagine that Igbo girl still monitoring Sanwolu on Twitter, why are this People like this? Why are they hell bent to ruin Sanwolu (APC) Government?
If those said names have cases to answer then, can't it continue?
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by reyscrub(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
flokii:
I want to petition that DJ Switch and others like her involved in the Lekki toll gate incidient after a legitimate CURFEW was declared by Governor Babajide Sanwo Olu should be arrested, investigated and prosecuted on a three count charge of TREASON, ARSON and COMPLICITY IN SPREADING FAKE NEWS.

I don't know you are so half human like this.

I stand to be corrected that all efforts and materials incurred on your upbringing are as wasted as poultry dropping.

So now it's a crime for youth to protest and demand for their needs abi?

Gather your bubu president and sonbie soldier go arrest or petition DJ Switch now

Bubu generation and half bake human
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by Oracleforce: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Some lawyers will be happy...because hooligans have given them jobs to do...
Charge and bail lawyers...Oya, over to you...
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by captaininiobong(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
sanwo olu lied that only two people were killed
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by Notateflonguy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
If prompt action will be taken. Then it's worth it. Tired of all this audio talks.
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by Earnonline7: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
For what
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by Nchenches: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
If Nigeria is not politically restructured, na Sanwolu go write petition against Police brutality forever when he leaves office as gov of Lago state governor.

First end what brought SARS and other armed forces brutality - restructure Nigeria politically to true and fiscal federalism
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by Michaelota: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Stupid man, is this the right time?
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by Starz825(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
flokii:

Your Petition will be very senseless to the reader...
The intended curfew was aimed to start around 4pm of which was later shifted to 9pm...but then the protesters were shot at around 7pm...so get your fact right before you go ahead to write a beautiful nonsense piece of shit
Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by abbiboy: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kazim88:
Lagos State Governor is the most emotionally mature political leader we have currently. God bless his effort.

If you noticed, he took full responsibility of events that took place when others (youths inclusive) were blaming everyone except themselves.

Those trying to rope Ibos are myopic and foolish. They are creating more future problem for the yorubas.

This hoodlum are not smart, they have started a war that would consume them all because we know them, they are local area boys that hitherto were been ignored, pitied but as of now, until lagos is cleared of this hoodlum we cant sleep with our two eyes closed.

The poster below is super foolish altho I knew Tribalism is the sole reason Nigeria cant forge forward.

U be mumu,bcus he knws nothing will happen.Try take such responsibility in saner clime if he will not be in jail.
This is for ur digestion,incase u lack 6 sense.

Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by abbiboy: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
oluwadabira222:
God bless babajide sanwolu,God bless yoruba land, gorvenon sanwolu is the best gorvenon after governon makinde!

This shud hlp u...Reasoning like this pushes millions to poverty bcus its now a culrure.

Re: "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians by abbiboy: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
ehinmowo:
Petition that they will use to clean their asses. Has govt pay for killing in Bayelsa that court awarded against her?

NIgeria doesn't listen to voice of sanity. Until something hit her hard.
Gbam!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It / Seven Governors, Predecessors At War Over N872b ‘debts’ (names) / Coronavirus: Petrol Landing Cost Crashes, FG May Save N450bn Billion Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.