Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Moving To The USA Is Not As Hard As You Think - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To The USA Is Not As Hard As You Think (2912 Views)

Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. / HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs / Why USA Is A Terrible Place To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving To The USA Is Not As Hard As You Think by kadirboy: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2020
Most of the people in this world want to live their American dream. For this, they look to move to the United States but most of the time they do not get a positive response from the people they share their ideas with. It is because most of the people in this world believe that moving to the United States is a fairly difficult thing.

Additionally, they believe that once you move to the United States, life will become more difficult because surviving in the United States is also very difficult. If you are also looking to live your American dream, here we will tell you how moving to the United States is not as hard as you might think it to be.

Here we will discuss some of the reasons why moving to the United States is not a very difficult thing to do.

Getting the VISA of the United States of America
When you are moving to America, the first thing that you will need is a visa. The good thing here is that getting a visa is not a very difficult thing unless you are clear according to the rules and regulations of the United States.
Additionally, different people go to the United States for different purposes, so there are many ways of getting a VISA. Some of the ways are mentioned below.
• Employment-based VISA.
• Family-based VISA.
• Work Visa.
• Student Visa.

Rules for moving to the United States
When you are planning to move to the United States, you must know the world about the rules. Here we will share some of them with you. The first thing to know that when you are in the United States, each of the states can be taken as a separate country. It is because there are some differences between the rules for different places.
So, you must consider the rules while you are planning to move. However, some rules for moving to the United States are mentioned below.
• You will have to take some medical tests and vaccinations before you move to the United States.
• You will have to undergo a thorough checkup from an Us-embassy approved physician.
• You must look for the rules for the breeds and type of your pets as well.

Living in the United States
Living in the United States is also considered to be a very expensive thing. However, it is not that expensive unless you plan things according to your earning and lifestyle in the United States. One very important thing to consider is the place and the type of living that you want. You can buy a home or rent an apartment. But it depends on your ultimate decision.

Shifting and Relocating
If you are worried that you will not be able to buy a huge house to manage all of your stuff that you are bringing from your previous country, then there is no problem regarding this. In the United States, there are a lot of options where you can rent a storage space for keeping the things that you do not use very often. This is a great way to keep things and manage them when you get the time to manage them. Some tips for managing and packing are listed below.
• Use proper labeling methods.
• Pack fragile things together and mark them as fragile.
• Do not mix up things for different rooms.

How You Can Deal with the Most Expensive Healthcare System in the World
A very amazing thing is that when you are working in the United States, you get your employer to provide healthcare services. Otherwise, you can use the health insurance policies to reduce the healthcare bills.

Education and Necessities in the United States
In the United States, necessities like grocery items and fuel are very cheap. You can also get benefits from the amazing sales for buying expensive things. However, education is on the expensive side. For this, you can rely on student loans for getting the best education in the world.

Final Thoughts
While you are planning to move to the United States, you must consider the moving rules for both countries. For example, shipping from Japan to USA will require you to fulfill some requirements for both countries. Make sure that you know about all of these rules so that you do not have to face any problems or issues.

1 Like

Re: Moving To The USA Is Not As Hard As You Think by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Do you live in US

2 Likes

Re: Moving To The USA Is Not As Hard As You Think by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Op ended up saying nothing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving To The USA Is Not As Hard As You Think by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Keshinr0:
Do you live in US
Guy wetin dey sup na
Na question I wan ask the Op grin
Re: Moving To The USA Is Not As Hard As You Think by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2020
Weed is bad

2 Likes

Re: Moving To The USA Is Not As Hard As You Think by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2020
grin
ZIINI:

Guy wetin dey sup na
grin
ZIINI:

Guy wetin dey sup na

The write up look like a plagiarized one to me.
The original writer will probably be an American whose intended audiences are people from first world country.
Op failed the reality check as a Nigerian migrant, hence my questions.

5 Likes

Re: Moving To The USA Is Not As Hard As You Think by kadirboy: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
No, I'm just thinking about it smiley
Keshinr0:
Do you live in US
Re: Moving To The USA Is Not As Hard As You Think by Kelvinhunta: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Truly weed is bad
kadirboy:
No, I'm just thinking about it smiley

1 Like

Re: Moving To The USA Is Not As Hard As You Think by Kelvinhunta: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
You nailed it
Keshinr0:
grin grin

The write up look like a plagiarized one to me.
The original writer will probably be an American whose intended audiences are people from first world country.
Op failed the reality check as a Nigerian migrant, hence my questions.
Re: Moving To The USA Is Not As Hard As You Think by Damian457: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Weeed is bad gan

1 Like

Re: Moving To The USA Is Not As Hard As You Think by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
The ministry of health affairs
Have given an advice to young vibrant Nigerians that weed smokers are liable to die young and perish in hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving To The USA Is Not As Hard As You Think by Cousin9999: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2020
This thread just reminded me. There's probably so much drugs moving across Lake Erie.

2 Likes

Re: Moving To The USA Is Not As Hard As You Think by optimusprime2(m): 3:30am On Jan 26
grin
A good reason why people should not do drugs...

(1) (Reply)

Videos Of People Living In Extreme Poverty In America / Mexican Drug Cartel Massacre Immigrants In Cold Blood! / Top 10 Most Beautiful Lakes In The World(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.