Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

‘he’s A Big Plus For The Squad’- Stoke City Boss O’neil Hails Mikel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘he’s A Big Plus For The Squad’- Stoke City Boss O’neil Hails Mikel (272 Views)

Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm / Stoke City Coach Hails Mikel’s Tactical Knowledge / Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘he’s A Big Plus For The Squad’- Stoke City Boss O’neil Hails Mikel by WinningGoals10: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2020
Stoke City manager Michael O’Neil has hailed the impact of John Mikel Obi at the club, reports.

Mikel joined the Potters on a free contract in the summer after severing ties with Turkish club Trabzonspor.

The midfielder has played every minutes of Stoke City’s Championship games this season.

” John’s been good and I think with every game he gets better. We knew it would take him a bit of time having not played since March. He was not going to come in and be straight up to speed,” O’Neil.

“But I think he has done exceptionally well to get through 90 minutes as often as he has done and I think with each 90 minutes we see an improvement in his level of performance.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/hes-a-big-plus-for-the-squad-stoke-city-boss-oneil-hails-mikel/

(1) (Reply)

‘we Miss Him A Lot’ – Pep Guardiola Finally Addresses Sergio Aguero’s Contract S / Please Who Could Develop This / No Hiding Place For Sierra Leone On Friday - Ahmed Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.