Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. (2925 Views)

Please Take Note Of Cashbus (hicash) They Are Scammer Let Broadcast Them / ENDSARS; Is This About To Happen. BEWARE ! / Lekki Yahoo Boys Now Rent Houses For Their 'babalawos' In The Area-twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by SATANNIST: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2020
yes the endsars caused havoc which saddens me. but one thing i am happy about is that it exposed the fake traditional religions, it exposed babalawos and jazz and proved that they are scam and powerless.
how can youth break into the oba palace and take his staff of office and wear his shows and wear his crown and sit on his throne and nothing happened to them like they always made people believe like the Nigerian nollywood movies also made eople belive.
most times, we don't need to preach our religion to people, we need to act it out.
if Babalawos and all the so-called gods had powers, immediately those guys held that staff, sango or oduduwa or any of the gods for strike am na. abi where dey drunk and sleeping. i swear if that happened, many Christians, Muslims, agnostics, atheist , Hindus, satanist will have converted to African traditional religion. these Babalawos should be arrested for scamming Nigerians for ages.
ok, let's look at it from another angle. so people were coming to destroy a whole oba palace which is believed to be the seat of all juju and the juju no tell am say people dey come? common.
ok let's look at it from another angle, these people claim to be able to see things, why cant they see who carried the staff and where it is.? do you know how many nigerians have been scammed using this trick of hey come and i will show u who stole your car or money or shit. why can't you practicalize it now. how about the mirror wey una say una dey fit use to see who commit crime?
traditionalist, obas, chiefs, babalawos and all others need to apologize for misleading the youth.
this is an economic crime and they need to be arrested by efcc
i dont want to talk of the covid 19 stuffs found in the palace.
i wish i was in naija to join this protest

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by Thejustw14(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2020
Smiling... There are grades of Obas. I mean, since there is original, then counterfeit exists. Try Oba of Benin.:!!:.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by StrikeBack(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Thejustw14:
Smiling...
There are grades of Obas.
I mean, since there is original, then counterfeit exists.
Try Oba of Benin.:!!:.
This same fear tactics is what they use to enslave you and make you poor

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by Kaybenny(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
yes the endsars caused havoc which saddens me. but one thing i am happy about is that it exposed the fake traditional religions, it exposed babalawos and jazz and proved that they are scam and powerless.
how can youth break into the oba palace and take his staff of office and wear his shows and wear his crown and sit on his throne and nothing happened to them like they always made people believe like the Nigerian nollywood movies also made eople belive.
most times, we don't need to preach our religion to people, we need to act it out.
if Babalawos and all the so-called gods had powers, immediately those guys held that staff, sango or oduduwa or any of the gods for strike am na. abi where dey drunk and sleeping. i swear if that happened, many Christians, Muslims, agnostics, atheist , Hindus, satanist will have converted to African traditional religion. these Babalawos should be arrested for scamming Nigerians for ages.
ok, let's look at it from another angle. so people were coming to destroy a whole oba palace which is believed to be the seat of all juju and the juju no tell am say people dey come? common.
ok let's look at it from another angle, these people claim to be able to see things, why cant they see who carried the staff and where it is.? do you know how many nigerians have been scammed using this trick of hey come and i will show u who stole your car or money or shit. why can't you practicalize it now. how about the mirror wey una say una dey fit use to see who commit crime?
traditionalist, obas, chiefs, babalawos and all others need to apologize for misleading the youth.

The gods are angry with them and wants to shames them, so he let it happen. Go try am for Oba of Benin throne.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2020
The god are angry with the kings for cheating the people who believe, respect and trust in them

2 Likes

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by 2cribz: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Im not happy. I never heard such happened at oba palace that it was invaded. Edo hoodlums fucke d up. All those ayelala na wash.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2020
They no fit try am for Ooni of ife

1 Like

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by Valkrie: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2020
SATANNIST:

Guy, you are confused..mixing some fraudulent oba with traditional religion and babalawos...these are three different things...more so you must understand that any traditional ruler who turn his back on the people or decide to be anti people always pay the price...no exeption..!!

Traditional religion and balawo are two separate things...if you must know...!!

Its better you approach the elders of your village for enlightenment on traditional practice instead of coming here to spew nonesense...!!

3 Likes

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by Legithustle: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2020
StrikeBack:

Louder sir... make people wey dey back hear grin

4 Likes

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by engrchykae(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
WHEN THE MASSES ARE ANGRY AT YOU,EVEN IF YOU ARE THE LUCIFER HIMSELF,YOU CANT STAND,ALL YOUR DEMONS WILL RUN AWAY BECAUSE MEN ARE GODS AND THEIR RAGE IS NOT GOOD FOR THE WORST DEMON.
ON A NORMAL DAY,THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES BUT ON A DAY OF ANGER,IT WONT SAVE YOU.
WHY DO YOU THINK POLITICIANS AND PASTORS PREFER DECEPTION THAN OUTRIGHT BULLY?
ITS BECAUSE THE ANGER OF THE PEOPLE MUSTN'T BE AROUSED.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by engrchykae(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2020
Thejustw14:
Smiling...
if Edo people are angry at the oba, small kids will sit on his throne,it's like you don't understand the spiritual power of the whole over the few.
In the Bible, Elijah was trying to invoke judgement against Israel because of obvious sins but God won't buy Elijah's idea.
The people are SUPREME
Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by PoliteActivist: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2020
engrchykae:
WHEN THE MASSES ARE ANGRY AT YOU,EVEN IF YOU ARE THE LUCIFER HIMSELF,YOU CANT STAND,ALL YOUR DEMONS WILL RUN AWAY BECAUSE MEN ARE GODS AND THEIR RAGE IS NOT GOOD FOR THE WORST DEMON.
ON A NORMAL DAY,THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES BUT ON A DAY OF ANGER,IT WONT SAVE YOU.
WHY DO YOU THINK POLITICIANS AND PASTORS PREFER DECEPTION THAN OUTRIGHT BULLY?
ITS BECAUSE THE ANGER OF THE PEOPLE MUSTN'T BE AROUSED.

What happened to the British who arrested the Oba

6 Likes

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by PoliteActivist: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Thejustw14:
Smiling...

See below

1 Like

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by PoliteActivist: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Kaybenny:

The gods are angry with them and wants to shames them, so he let it happen. Go try am for Oba of Benin throne.

See above
Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by engrchykae(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2020
PoliteActivist:

prior to his arrest,he has soiled his hands in dealing in slave trade.
Selling the people he swore an oath to protect.
He has fallen out of Grace,it was just a matter of time before his fall came.
Check out all the families who partook in slave trade,you will realize that it's not funny in these families even as we speak.
I have a relative who was deep into slave trade in those days,his family is just suffering like hell.
Even so,the British are more into witchcraft than the oba.
Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by chizpim(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2020
StrikeBack:
I pity your life... the fact the gods support the people..
Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by haiti007(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Thejustw14:
Smiling...

There are two types of monarch...

1. Traditional monarch
2. Constitutional monarch.

Those traditional monarch dey get correct jazz
Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by StrikeBack(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2020
chizpim:
I pity your life... the fact the gods support the people..
You and your useless gods are foolish

Who your useless gods help??

3 Likes

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by AddictedToTech: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
engrchykae:
Check out all the families who partook in slave trade,you will realize that it's not funny in these families even as we speak.
I have a relative who was deep into slave trade in those days,his family is just suffering like hell.
Even so,the British are more into witchcraft than the oba.[/s]
Rubbish
And you think this present one is any better.
Fear is what they used in enslaving you people

3 Likes

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by PoliteActivist: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
engrchykae:
Even so,the British are more into witchcraft than the oba.

Stop being obtuse. The kings you have today are kings precisely because of atrocities and subjugation of others perpetrated by their ancestors. They did things far worse than selling people

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by lexxxino(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Believe wetin u wan believe........
Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by SATANNIST: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Valkrie:

Guy, you are confused..mixing some fraudulent oba with traditional religion and babalawos...these are three different things...more so you must understand that any traditional ruler who turn his back on the people or decide to be anti people always pay the price...no exeption..!!

Traditional religion and balawo are two separate things...if you must know...!!

Its better you approach the elders of your village for enlightenment on traditional practice instead of coming here to spew nonesense...!!
dont tell me nonsense abeg. all of you should be ashamed by now. i cant even believe u came here to spew this trash. all babalawos in lagos answer to oba of lagos. they are suppose to loook for the staff spiritually. the staff is not oba of lagos property but a property of the gods as they make us belive.

1 Like

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by SATANNIST: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kaybenny:

rubbish. if it happend in oba of benin throne, u will have said go try in oba of lagos throne

3 Likes

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by SATANNIST: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thejustw14:
Smiling...
rubbish. if it happend to oba of benin u for say try oba of lagos

3 Likes

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by SATANNIST: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
StrikeBack:
i dey tell u, i see people sayig fo try oba of binin fo try oni of ife. if say na ife or benin e happen, them for say go try oba of lagos. i hope nigerians and africans learn from this. this is practical not theory. oyinbo jazz na electricity. if i put electric fence, once u touch am e must shock u. now that is one jazz to believe. babalawos, obas and traditional religion na scam

6 Likes

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by SATANNIST: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
engrchykae:
if Edo people are angry at the oba, small kids will sit on his throne,it's like you don't understand the spiritual power of the whole over the few.
In the Bible, Elijah was trying to invoke judgement against Israel because of obvious sins but God won't buy Elijah's idea.
The people are SUPREME
if i wan use ur analysis, it means if the whole world and creatures decide to revolt against god them go over power am be that na.
do you know that oyinbo jazz na bomb, electricity and bullets? no matter how una revolt, if them lunch one bomb for una , all of una go go down.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by SATANNIST: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
PoliteActivist:

correct bro. i get so excited when i see naija youths wey still get sense grin
Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by Kaybenny(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
rubbish. if it happend in oba of benin throne, u will have said go try in oba of lagos throne

what more can I say.

grin

SATANNIST:

what more can I say.
Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by SATANNIST: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kaybenny:

what more can I say.

grin

but na true na. its like saying if say na for right the guy slap me e for no pain me. then if say he slap for right cheek, i will say if say na left cheek he slap me e for no pain me grin
religious scammers have a way to defend themselves

5 Likes

Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by engrchykae(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
if i wan use ur analysis, it means if the whole world and creatures decide to revolt against god them go over power am be that na.
do you know that oyinbo jazz na bomb, electricity and bullets? no matter how una revolt, if them lunch one bomb for una , all of una go go down.
watch clash of the Titans,when men decided to stop worshipping the Olympians,the Olympians gingered and gingered and used the kraken but the people are supreme,they had to let the people be.
Man is God.
The oyibo can use bomb but who told you we can't use an epidemic against them?
biological weapons,eze aro did it to them.
Re: Oba Palace.....endsars Is Proof That Traditionalist And Babalawos Are Scammer. by SATANNIST: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
engrchykae:
watch clash of the Titans,when men decided to stop worshipping the Olympians,the Olympians gingered and gingered and used the kraken but the people are supreme,they had to let the people be.
Man is God.
The oyibo can use bomb but who told you we can't use an epidemic against them?
biological weapons,eze aro did it to them.
bro all those weapons u mentioned are grouped under oyinbo juju. their weapons are real and potent and we see them. please use jazz to destroy them. this thread is a thread that tries to prove that babalawo jazz is rubbish. epedemic and biological weapons are oyinbo jazz.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"How I Escaped From An Uber Cabman In Lagos" -- Lady Shares Her Traumatic Experi / Indian Lady Leads 7-man Robbery Gang In Lagos / Body Of Missing Nigerian Man Found In Canadian River (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.