Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Dennis Ajah A 300 Level Student Constructed A Mini Bridge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dennis Ajah A 300 Level Student Constructed A Mini Bridge (2679 Views)

Chiwueze Kingsley Is Missing In Owerri (300 Level IMSU Law Student) / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep / Creative 9years Old Js3 Student,constructed A Duplex Using Empty Catons (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dennis Ajah A 300 Level Student Constructed A Mini Bridge by Justina081(f): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Dennis Ajah a 300 level student from the department of electrical constructed a mini bridge

Dennis Ajah a 300 level student from the department of electrical electronics constructed a mini bridge for the student of unwana polytechnic

Polyunwana Student; Dennis Ajah have showed his act of selfless service to humanity as he construct mini bridge at across the boarder in the school environment.

He thank the student's union government for their efforts and contributions towards the across the border bridge.

He also thank the department of works Akanu Ibiam federal Polytechnic, unwanafor taking out time to supervised the construction of the mini pedestral bridge at across the border.

He finally thank the management of Akanu Ibiam federal Polytechnic, unwana for approving the opening of a new exit route, thereby closing the existing route. Despit the challenges he encountered, God proved himself faithful and true, all praise to God.

"A students from the school thank dennis Ajah for job well done. " she said, i went to school today, and I passed through across the border and guess what, i passed through the bridge Dennis Ajah constructed for poly unwana students. Its wow She said, God bless you Dennis Ajah you did a wonderful job Someone coming out for LGA chairman will not even work that bridge If you have swim across the border before , you would kneel down and pray for DENNIS AJAH she said"

Long Live Ebonyi State school system

Long live akanu ibiam federal polytechnic unwana.
Re: Dennis Ajah A 300 Level Student Constructed A Mini Bridge by Solsix(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2020
The bridge no get picture??

3 Likes

Re: Dennis Ajah A 300 Level Student Constructed A Mini Bridge by Vulcanheph(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Solsix:
The bridge no get picture??
I tire oh!

1 Like

Re: Dennis Ajah A 300 Level Student Constructed A Mini Bridge by DaFuhrer(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
e be like OP just finished eating cold watery beans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dennis Ajah A 300 Level Student Constructed A Mini Bridge by Welcum: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Justina081:

Dennis Ajah a 300 level student from the department of electrical constructed a mini bridge

Dennis Ajah a 300 level student from the department of electrical electronics constructed a mini bridge for the student of unwana polytechnic

Polyunwana Student; Dennis Ajah have showed his act of selfless service to humanity as he construct mini bridge at across the boarder in the school environment.

He thank the student's union government for their efforts and contributions towards the across the border bridge.

He also thank the department of works Akanu Ibiam federal Polytechnic, unwanafor taking out time to supervised the construction of the mini pedestral bridge at across the border.

He finally thank the management of Akanu Ibiam federal Polytechnic, unwana for approving the opening of a new exit route, thereby closing the existing route. Despit the challenges he encountered, God proved himself faithful and true, all praise to God.

"A students from the school thank dennis Ajah for job well done. " she said, i went to school today, and I passed through across the border and guess what, i passed through the bridge Dennis Ajah constructed for poly unwana students. Its wow She said, God bless you Dennis Ajah you did a wonderful job Someone coming out for LGA chairman will not even work that bridge If you have swim across the border before , you would kneel down and pray for DENNIS AJAH she said"

Long Live Ebonyi State school system

Long live akanu ibiam federal polytechnic unwana.
Stop disgracing Ebonyi. Post pictures.
Re: Dennis Ajah A 300 Level Student Constructed A Mini Bridge by robinso01(m): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Make we dey find the pics of the mini bridge around by ourselves?

Pics or you know the rest................
Re: Dennis Ajah A 300 Level Student Constructed A Mini Bridge by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
The bridge no get picture?
Abi nah toy?

No source even...no allow me curse you o sad
Re: Dennis Ajah A 300 Level Student Constructed A Mini Bridge by Pioneer01: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Where is the bridge nah
Re: Dennis Ajah A 300 Level Student Constructed A Mini Bridge by ayophil25(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ajah ko, Ikeja ni undecided undecided undecided

OP u better respect urself.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dennis Ajah A 300 Level Student Constructed A Mini Bridge by mytime24(f): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
#op
pic or 600yrs

Re: Dennis Ajah A 300 Level Student Constructed A Mini Bridge by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wey D piss?
Re: Dennis Ajah A 300 Level Student Constructed A Mini Bridge by PrincessB1(f): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Pix or adonbilivit undecided
Re: Dennis Ajah A 300 Level Student Constructed A Mini Bridge by rowland545(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Wait nah bridge abi nah fridge?

When elect elect begin construct bridge?

I'm so confuse and shocked right now

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Lagos LP Chapter? / Korean Language Tutorial In Lagos / Brain Foods: 12 Foods That Boost Your Memory!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.