Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Who Else Wants To Make More Sales From Their Whatsapp Status? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Wants To Make More Sales From Their Whatsapp Status? (249 Views)

Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 / You Can Make Sales From Linkedin Publishing Tool - Here Is How / Is Anyone Enjoying Black Friday Sales From Any Site? Pls Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants To Make More Sales From Their Whatsapp Status? by RexSuchem(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2020
Do you sell things from you WhatsApp status and you're not making many sales or are you afraid that you have been muted? Then this is for you.

WhatsApp is one of the cheapest (if not cheapest) ways to advertise your goods plus it's quite easy to do so, but a lot of people are doing it wrong.

Let me cut straight to the point and give you 3 tips I use to make better sales from your Whatsapp.

1. Build your audience: How many people on your contact list can buy your products? Some people are completely aware that their friends on their contact list clearly cannot afford any of their products and yet somehow they expect some miracle. Are they serious? To sell more, you first have to build your contacts, network, make new friends and here's how you do it. Go to one of the groups you belong and send a private message to people from there. First, you introduce yourself, say what you do, apologize for the intrusion (a lot of people hate been messaged by strangers) and ask for their name. You can DM me for Free samples of what I use so you could copy, edit and use. It's pretty wise to copy, edit and use what works already.

2. Post valuable content regularly: We all have people whose status we always view each time we are online because they entertain us or educate us. Essentially, we enjoy viewing their status. As a person who sells on their status, make your status fun to watch or view. Don't post your products every day. You bore everyone who views it. You shouldn't also post every comedy video you find out there, you are there to sell and not host a WhatsApp TV. You could create write-ups about the importance of your products and always send reviews and testimonials too as it shows people how legit what you sell is and gives them the confidence to buy. Apart from creating content and showing reviews, you should avoid posting controversial topics on your status. People will avoid you like a plague once you start doing so.

3. Learn to put down a good Ad copy: I cannot begin to stress how important this is. Some people will just put the price of their product together with the photo. Do you expect some miracle to happen, that your viewers will just whip out their ATM cards and send you money once they see your price? That has not happened a lot now, has it? You must have a good knowledge of copywriting to know how to create a good Ad copy that persuades them to buy and turns them from just mere viewers to your regular buyers. You could hire an expert copywriter (like myself) or take a course on copywriting and learn how to sell with your words (or in this case, your text)

There you have it, 3 tips you could start using to make much more sales from your WhatsApp.

I'll be taking a free copywriting class come November 11th on WhatsApp if you are interested.

Send me a message: 08127037457

Go make more sales and comment if you have questions too.

Holla!

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Use Social Media Marketing In Nigeria  - BS-HUB / Make Money On Whatsapp / Does Any One In Here Make Rice Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.